War Is Coming. Mystery Is Coming.

Tears In Heaven

“Messy situation is always there…nothing can fix right now but it will be fixed later.”

 

“Pssss…Sulli! Sulli!”

Sulli blinked her eyes many times and said, “What?”

“What time is it?”

Sulli looked at her wrist and saw…no watch. Then she panicked, “Where is it? Omona!”

Someone scoffed, “You! YAH! I told you to take care of things carefully!”

“I’m sorry. Krystal, why are we here in the middle of the night?”

Krystal and Sulli are both inside of the car, watching the modern apartment with classic look and filled with shiny clear glasses, too. Krystal rolled over her eyes and knocked Sulli’s head with her hand, “Yah! You are stupid. We are here to watch Myungsoo for 24/7.”

Sulli pouted, “I’m very tired, Krystal. It seems like it is really half past 1 in the early morning. We waited for 7 hours in a car and we are starved right now.”

Krystal scoffed, “Just bear with it. Stop it with your pouting. I should take you to the kindergarten if you did that look again.”

Sulli muttered quickly as she looked on her phone and saw 10 missed calls from her home, “My parents are going to kill me at any moment. Krystal it is your fault.”

“Zip it. Just zip your mouth.”

Sulli did as Krystal continued to watch the apartment then. Sulli decided to give up and slept in the car during the full night.

At eight o’clock in the morning, Sulli yawned as she woke up and wiped her eyes. She looked at Krystal’s face and got startled away. Krystal’s face is pretty pale white like a ghost and her eyes are red, very red blood-shots. Sulli pointed her finger at Krystal’s arm lightly and said softly, “Are you alright?”

Krystal didn’t replied so she kept staring at the door, waiting. Sulli was worried about Krystal’s health and then she looked at the apartment and said, “It seems we are going to the wrong house, Krystal. We are going to be late to school, Krystal. Krystal? Krystal?”

Suddenly Krystal popped out of her froze statue and grabbed Sulli’s shirt and said with her panic tone, “Oppa~ Oppa is out. Hurry. Start the engine! Oppa.”

Sulli looked at Myungsoo coming out of the door and walked on the way to the bus stop, while listening to music with his black Bebo headphone. Krystal yelled at Sulli and slapped on Sulli’s arm harder, “QUICKLY! HE’S LEAVING! SULLI!”

Sulli started to do her job quickly as she tried to start the engine and reverted the engine however it was no good luck to catch Myungsoo up. Krystal whined in frustration and kicked it under the thing, “YAHHHHHH!”

Sulli knows she is in a deep trouble with Krystal as she looked on the display in front of her and found out that the fuel is way down deep…dead. Sulli groaned and muttered at the same time, “Oh no. Daddy is going to kill me.”

 

Jiyeon walked to her class with her coolest friend, Suzy smiling together and they both killed the boys’ attention. L.Joe appeared and hugged Jiyeon with his lovely smile, “Good morning babe.”

Jiyeon smiled back, “Hello L.Joe oppa.”

Myungsoo kicked the door and kept cool himself when he enters and walk towards his seat, ignoring the classmates’ gossips about his break up with Krystal and rumor about his past relationship with Jiyeon and rumor about Jiyeon’s and Myungsoo’s reunion. Myungsoo wished that he would shut them up and told them he will be back together with Jiyeon for real.

Myungsoo sat down and took a quick look on Jiyeon, hugging and acting lovely with L.Joe in front of him. They made him jealous and make him look disgusted by them however Myungsoo keep himself cool.

 

“We are W-H-I-S-K-A-S

We gon' break, break it up

Yeah, Whiskas... Let me break it down

Whiskas, Break it...

We're ready for this, yeah...

Get out the floor...

Whiskas, Whiskas... Ladies~ Whiskas! Meow~”

A girl nodded her head while rapping the parts in English and impressed the music producer and composer, too. She smiled and then sticks her tongue out while concentrating her parts from the papers. She is tall and she looks pretty whiter than Korean girl. She is half British and half Korean. Her eyes are sparkling brown and her hair is highlighting brown with yellowish and long (shoulder length). After she finished recording her rap and makes a peace sign at the girls who were waiting in the room with the music producer and composer. She went out of the recording room and looked at the time, it was late (7pm). She looked at these girls from Whiskas….one of them is missing and she felt disappointed about Eunbyul.

Suddenly the music producer claps his hands and impressed about her rap parts in English and asked her, “Good job. Well…is the main vocalist here, yet? It has been 3 hours now.”

She chuckled lightly and lied to the music producer while combing her hair, “A-a-actually, she is sick by the way. She has a really…bad cold. Really bad.”

Hani sighed and interrupted their conversation, “Unnie is out to have fun with oppa.”

She gritted her teeth and took a quick glare at Hani and then the music producer shook his head and sighed, “Well….you lied to me. Thank you, Hani. Do you know who she is going out with?”

Hani shrugged her shoulders and answered, “I don’t know.”

The music producer’s face started to darken and scolded the leader, “I told you many times to take care of your girls. I chose you to become a leader because you have experiences. I’m so frustrated…don’t you want to bring Whiskas down and make the CEO disappoint? Did you know the CEO was expecting you and Whiskas that you will work harder and he helped you with this a lot? Do you want to let Blackie win over you?”

The leader felt sad and bowed at the music producer many times and apologized to him, “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. Actually I cannot control her because of her childish behaviour and her stubbornness. I’m sorry for not handling her. I’m sorry. I won’t disappoint Whiskas and the CEO again in future.”

The music producer decided to let the leader off and dismissed Whiskas to the dorm, “Dismissed. Off you go girls. You, Yunhee…don’t make the same mistake again. I will send you the manager for you.”

Yunhee bowed at him with her respects and signalled Whiskas to come along. Whiskas bowed again and chorused loudly, “You have worked hard, Agusshi. Whiskas loves you~ Meow!”

When Whiskas got home and Hani laid on the couch and said coolly, “Hwaaa~ Hwaaa~ Unnie got doomed.”

Yunhee sighed, “Hani. Don’t do it again. I got doomed too.”

Hani shrugged her shoulders and replied, “Unnie, I don’t want to get into trouble either.”

Yunhee groaned in frustration and called the rest of the members, “Go and call Eunbyul. She is in trouble. I’m pretty sure that Agusshi is going to tell the CEO about this incident.”

The rest of them nodded and do their own work to call Eunbyul.

 

Krystal and Sulli were walking quietly, not talking to each other and Sulli was scared already. Krystal clenched her fists and said angrily, “Damn….”

Sulli gulped quietly and replied, “….Are…you okay?”

Krystal yelled at Sulli, “BABO!”

Then Krystal walked away from Sulli behind, Sulli got shocked and she fanned her hands to cool her face and tried to calm herself down.

Krystal was about to go to the class, she saw a couple hugging together and smiling together that reminded her of Myungsoo and Krystal hugging each other with love affection. Then someone noticed that Krystal was watching them so he whispered to her and took her out of the room. Before they go, he smirked and met Krystal, “Long time no see, bee.”

Krystal scoffed, “Whatever.”

Jiyeon smiled, “It is nice to meet you again, Jung Krystal.”

Krystal froze herself for a minute and stuttered, “I-I-I…nice to meet you, Park Ji-Ji-Jiyeon.”

L.joe chuckled, “What is this stuttering? Are you scared?”

“NO! I am not scared at all.”

Jiyeon laughed a little and looked at Krystal with her scary eyes, “You are still the same as before. Where is your lover? Why isn’t he here for you?”

Krystal’s heart got stabbed by Jiyeon and replied with her cold look, “He is busy. Why? Do you miss him? Do you want him back? Then…it is too late. I’m still in a relationship with him.”

L.Joe scoffed, “Like what you care. Don’t be harsh on my babe. Did you know that so many people are gossiping about you and Myungsoo? Myungsoo did confirm your relationship with him is over.”

Krystal looked at L.Joe with her surprised look, “What?”

Jiyeon sighed and clings on L.Joe’s arm, “Don’t pretend like you don’t know. I’m pretty sure you know everything in this school because you are queenka.”

Krystal crossed her arms and replied, “So? Do you want to become a queenka?”

Jiyeon mocked a laugh, “Are you kidding? I’m not going to be like you…eh. I’m already an idol and famous among these students in your school. Seems you are overshadowed by me already.”

“What did you say?”

A familiar male voice pops in as he appears to them, “She is right. You are overshadowed by her…you are just a queenka and she…is a famous idol.”

Krystal stuttered again when she formed her tears in her eyes, “M-M-Myungsoo op-oppa.”

Myungsoo glared at Krystal with his cold side and makes the atmosphere colder and feels like there is a war of bloods and tears in it. L.Joe scoffed, “Why are you on my babe’s side, stalker? Stay away from her, got it?

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo and feels that something inside of him being cold and sad when she saw his eyes. Then Myungsoo looked away from Krystal and looked at Jiyeon’s eyes with his miserable hurtful eyes. Jiyeon looked away and so the conversation is still going on, never finished.

 

Sulli greeted Victoria, Amber and Luna with her sad smile, “Hello unnie~”

Luna looked at Sulli and asked her with her concern, “What’s wrong with your face? You look not too happy.”

Sulli chuckled lightly and rubbed her back, “Nothing. Nothing happened.”

Amber sighed, “Spill it. Spill the beans.”

Sulli groaned in frustration, “I’M IN A DEEP TROUBLE! MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME AND KRYSTAL IS NOT HAPPY WITH ME ANYMORE.”

Amber got startled and replied, “Sulli…calm down. Calm downn~ What happened?”

“Krystal…she made the secret plan about reunion. I took her out to that jerk’s home and stayed there until 8 o’clock in the morning, today. When he goes out to school, I didn’t follow him because of my car. My car ran out of fuel. I didn’t call my parents. I didn’t let my parents know what we were doing last night…they called me twenty times and I didn’t answer any of it.”

Victoria was surprised and asked her, “What plan about reunion?”

“Krystal wanted him back to be her originally boyfriend.”

Amber handled her laughter inside of her and didn’t show it to them so she asked, “What are you going to do with that car?”

Sulli pouted madly, “I left it outside of Myungsoo’s home. So we caught the bus on the way to school and Krystal….made me pay everything. I ran out of money now. I don’t want to let my parents know about this. I want your favour…I need your help. Help me.”

Victoria sighed and shook her head, “Big trouble. Krystal did make the mess.”

Luna nodded in sympathy and said to Sulli, “Sulli, I got a friend for you. He is good at cars, I’m pretty sure he will bring gasoline for your car…but money…”

Sulli replied back quickly, “I will pay it later. You pay it for me and I will pay you back then.”

Luna sighed, “Alright, let me call my buddy.”

 

Suzy was walking along the corridor to the music and stopped when she heard the music playing along. She loved the music and began to search where the music has brought from. Then she found it as she peeked through a guy playing piano gracefully. {You will find out later~ Guess who is that mystery guy playing?}


Bloody hell! I got praised by you :3 Thank you for liking my story...I don't see the improvements that I write the chapters in this story. Hahaha, I can see the main topic we are talking about JB and Jiyeon :) No topics about the chapter or parts of the chapter.

P.S. I do not own that song part - that part belongs to Miss A. 

Suzy met a mystery guy who plays piano gracefully. Who is the mystery guy? "Mystery Mystery Mystery~" by BEAST's song, Mystery.

I would like to write more~ However I am busy now. :/ I have to do my homework right now. So here is double updated chapter this week - Oh geez, I updated three chapters phew ;) Pretty enough for me to write for you this week. I will write it by next week. Hopefully you will wait :D

Welcome, addictedtoyourlove~ I got your application now :D Welcome to this story, Tears In Heaven. Hopefully you will like it and hope you don't mind if I mix the parts of the main characters and Whiskas and Blackie in it. :) Please look forward and give loves~

wildboyz8059 and b2utyseop - thank you for supporting and commenting with loves and this story, too :D Hope you will like it.

Congratulations to wildboyzz8059, representing the 'Hopeless Kitten' from Whiskas. She is the leader, sub-rapper and lead dancer. Her persona is 'Hopeless Leader' however I made a slightly change for her...into 'Hopeless Kitten'. Meow to the leader! :3

For the rest of them, you can PM it to me if you want :D Be friends with me, of course I will accept you if I have time. If you want me to create another story about JB and Jiyeon, give me more time to think about ideas. If you have ideas for me, you are most welcome to talk to me and I'll try my best to write to impress you and the new story. 

Whiskas' and Blackie's picture sneak:

Saranghae~ Please comment~

❧ 19 February 2012