Shocking Comeback

Tears In Heaven

“This time is the new beginning of your life. Start refresh~”

 

Jiyeon sighed and felt sad that today was her last day of living with Miss A. Miss A was standing in front of Jiyeon, feeling bad and they are going to miss her very much. Suzy pouted, “Jiyeon, promise me you will contact me, right?”

Jiyeon nodded slightly as Jia and Fei both chorused with a sad cheer, “Hwaiting, Jiyeon!”

Min just smiled at Jiyeon and nodded as a sign of ‘good luck’. Jiyeon grinned and started to pick her luggage, ready to leave Miss A’s dorm and ready to leave JYP Entertainment. Before she goes into the car, Jiyeon looked back at JYP Entertainment once again and remembered the moments. However Hyomin interrupted her from the car, “Dongsaeng, are you coming yet? We can not be late soon.”

Jiyeon sighed and entered into the car, “Coming unnie.”

 

When they get to MNET Media, the CEO was already standing outside, waiting for their arrival and then he waved at them with a big smile. Jiyeon and Hyomin both bowed at them with respects and took the luggages with them. The CEO smiled, “Welcome, girls! I’ve been waiting for you. There are some people I would like you to meet. Please follow me.”

Jiyeon and Hyomin nodded and followed the CEO behind. They entered into the small meeting room and meet 6 girls who were sitting on the lounge. The CEO clapped his hands once and cleared his throat, “Ladies. Meet 2 girls, this is Jiyeon and Hyomin. Please introduce yourself.”

The six girls nodded and started to introduce.

Eunjung bowed at 90 degrees and said sweetly, “Hello. I’m Ham Eunjung and I’m 21 years old.”

Q-ri said quietly, “Hello. I’m Lee Jihyun. Please call me Q-ri. I’m 23 years old.”

Boram smiled, “Hello, girls. I’m the oldest, Jeon Boram. I’m also 23 years old.”

Soyeon waved, “Hello. I’m Park Injung. Call me Soyeon. I’m 22 years old.”

Jiae smiled sweetly, “Hello, I’m Lee Jiae. I’m the leader of this group. Nice to meet you. And oh, I’m 22 years old.”

Jiwon said with a smile, “Hello. I’m Yang Jiwon and I’m 21 years old. It is nice to meet you as well.”

Jiyeon bowed at them, “Hello. It is nice to meet you.”

Hyomin nodded with a smile, “Me too. We will work hard.”

The CEO smiled and nodded, “Okay, you all girls know each other for a while. I have good news for you.”

The girls all looked at him with concerning looks and he continued, “You girls are going to debut as T-ara. You are now promoting the debut song, “Lies”. I have my staffs who are keen to give you some works to do. You have 2 managers.”

Soyeon gasped, “Are they males?”

Q-ri asked as well, “Are they good looking?!?”

The CEO sighed, “Yes they are males and they are….pretty good looking. Kim Jaesun! Jang Peosun!”

The two males came into the room, the girls were expected to see them with their good lucks however the girls were disappointed and the CEO smiled, “They are your managers.”

Soyeon pouted, “Why are you tricking us?”

Boram nodded, “Why are they too old like ahjusshi? Why is he fat?”

The CEO was not pleased and answered, “I don’t want to have young good looking men who would like to be your managers….I’m bit afraid of the scandals.”

Jiae nodded, “I understand, boss. Unnie, don’t be disappointed. We don’t want to ruin our reputation, right?”

The girls nodded in agreement and the CEO hadn’t finished his words and he said, “Another thing is that….for “Lies”, the photoshoot and music video dates are coming soon. You guys are lucky…”

Jiae asked, “What?”

“You all are acting as your characters in the music video. There is one young good looking actor who is willing to accept to work with you girls. However, only one of you have kissing scene with him….I decided that….Jiyeon should be the one.”

Soyeon pouted, “Why not me?!?!”

“Are you too old for him?”

“Then how old is he?”

“He is about the same age as Jiyeon’s age. Jiyeon, hwaiting! Work hard on your job.”

Jiyeon nodded and she was surprised that she is going to have a kissing scene with an actor. Soyeon muttered herself as she was disappointed, “Ah…I’m unlucky.”

The CEO finally said his final words to T-ara, “T-ara. Work hard! HWAITING!”

 

The days passed away, day by day, until the day of filming of “Lies” has finally come. T-ara was sitting and chatting happily as they were waiting for someone to come. Five minutes later, someone appeared with his casual clothes and bowed at T-ara with a smile, “Hello, noonas! I’m Yoo Seungho. I’m happy to work with you for your debut music video.”

Soyeon gasped, “Omona! Daebak!”

Boram, Q-Ri and Soyeon were drooling over Seungho and he chuckled nervous while rubbing his back.

Suddenly they all heard the director calling Seungho and Jiyeon, Jiyeon and Seungho both walked up to the director and the director instructed what they should do. Director said, “You two should change and act well. You guys should sitting on that lounge. Seungho, you know your character. You should act like you are looking away and express your feelings well. Jiyeon should sing and act with him, you should pretend to act like you are trying to telling him with your feelings, trying to attract the playboy. Understood?”

They both nodded and shook their hands, so later on, the result of it goes pretty good. Director was impressed of them and told them they did well on acting, moreover he told Jiyeon that she should become an actress.

Moreover, there was one MOST important scene left for Jiyeon and Seungho so they are sent to the different location to filming the scene in the middle of the night. Before they were going to act, Jiyeon was very nervous and was told by the director to kiss Seungho for real. Jiyeon was very cold and struggling to get warm herself with the make-up artist hugging her along. The weather was very cold and dead (very quiet). The make-up artist smiled at Jiyeon, “I guess you are so lucky to kiss him.”

Jiyeon chuckled nervously, “Not…really.”

“Why?”

“I’m too shy. I’m not ready to kiss him….I’m too shy to face him…”

“Oh ho! Don’t be shy. I’m sure you do really like him.”

“No! Don’t tease me like that.”

“Don’t deny it. You do like him…hehehe….have you ever kissed before?”

Jiyeon was surprised and shook her head, “No. I never kissed a guy before.”

“Oh why? You are very pretty now…do you used to have a boyfriend?”

“Used to have one. But we never kissed each other. I was very different before.”

“How different?”

“I was very chubby before. I got dumped by him because of that.”

“Awww…what the shame. You know what?”

“What?”

“All men are dirty and stupid. They all have same interests in girls….beautiful and skinny and y girls. Jiyeon, cheer up. That guy was a bastard though. But, Yoo Seung Ho is different from any guys. I guess you should like him as your dreamy boyfriend.”

“Unnie, how can you be sure of Yoo Seung Ho? Do you know him very well?”

“Of course….I know him for 3 years. He is very very sweet. Jiyeon, don’t be shy. Look at him….he is very handsome.”

Jiyeon started to look at Seungho sitting on the scooter smiling and chatting with the director. Suddenly Seungho took a quick glance at Jiyeon’s eyes and smiled sweetly as he waved at her and then Jiyeon looked away with….flustered cheeks. The make-up artist started to giggle and waved at Seungho and then teased Jiyeon, “Ah…what happened to your face? You look like an apple…so cute.”

Jiyeon stuttered, “N-N-No! I’m not.”

“Hahahaha….Jiyeon, don’t deny it. I’ve been watching you staring at Seungho….hehehe. You do like him.”

Jiyeon was about to fight back, however the director called her to get ready for filming and the make-up artist giggled and puts her two thumbs up, “Jiyeon! HWAITING!”

Jiyeon was blushing madly and called the director loudly, “YES!”

Jiyeon ran from the cameras, heading to the scooter where Seungho was waiting and Seungho handed her the helmet with a smile. Jiyeon’s face is getting redder and redder, quickly placed her helmet on and get on the scooter, behind his back. Then the filming began to start, Seungho drove the scooter carefully and stopped in the middle of the tunnel and then Jiyeon jumped out happily as Seungho turned the engine off. Seungho took his helmet off and placed on the scooter seat. Seungho beckoned Jiyeon to come closer to him, Jiyeon took a few steps close to him and Seungho was about to reach out however Jiyeon ran away from him quickly.

Seungho was laughing and started to chase her around.

Finally Seungho caught her and pushed her to the wall, looked at Jiyeon blushing and his face was getting closer and closer while he watched Jiyeon. Jiyeon closed her eyes quickly and he paused and pulled away as he started to laugh. Jiyeon opened her eyes and realized that they were not going to kiss each other however….she was wrong.

Seungho kissed her quickly and Jiyeon was jumping back by surprise with her eyes open wide. Then they both heard the director’s shouting “CUT!” and Seungho was back to normal, but Jiyeon wasn’t. Director ran towards them and told Jiyeon to act probably, “Jiyeon, you forgot to close your eyes when Seungho kissed you quickly. Do you understand, Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon stuttered, “Y-Y-Yes, director.”

“Jiyeon, what happened to your face?”

“Di-Director, I was….very hot at this moment.”

“What? You are acting weird now. This temperature is too cold actually.”

“I’m not weird. I will do it probably.”

Director was looking at Jiyeon for a while and then went back to the camera as he shouted, “St---art!”

Seungho was looking at Jiyeon again and re-acted the actions, and then finally kissed Jiyeon as she FINALLY closed her eyes tightly. Jiyeon felt her heartbeat running faster and faster and she also felt her lips warm by kissing Seungho.

They have kissing each other for 10 minutes until the director called “CUT!” and they both stopped and pulled away as Jiyeon’s face is getting redder than before. Seungho looked at Jiyeon and chuckled, “Jiyeon, your face…”

Jiyeon stuttered while playing her hand flapping in front of her face, “I’m damn hot. Really hot.”

Seungho couldn’t believe her and started to laugh harder. Meanwhile, the director was also impressed of Jiyeon’s face and Seungho’s kissing, he began to wonder why Jiyeon’s face was too red like a cherry and he said to himself, “Why does Jiyeon feeling hot at this moment? Why this temperature…”

The make-up artist heard that and speaks aloud so the director can hear her, “I know the reason why Jiyeon felt hot.”

The director looked at her and asked her, “What is the reason?”

“It’s secret…”

“Secret? What kind of secret?”

“Umm….It’s Jiyeon’s first kiss by the way. This is why she is so embarrassed and nervous about kissing with Seungho.”

“Really? I didn’t know that. This is really surprising.”

“Hehehe…I guess Jiyeon likes him. Look at them.”

The director looked at them chatting while he heard the manager called Jiyeon, “Jiyeon! Time to go!”

The manager bowed at the staffs and thanked them for working hard with Jiyeon. Jiyeon ran quickly to the manager and then they left the filming place. Seungho walked towards the director and bowed at him, “Thank you for working hard with me.”

The director nodded with a pat on Seungho’s back, “Seungho, you are lucky.”

Seungho raised one of his eyebrows and asked, “What?”

“You stole her first kiss.”

“What?!?! No wonder why she kept saying she was too hot in this state.”

“Hahaha…I guess so.”

Seungho chuckled lightly and bids a goodbye to the staffs and the director.

 

After three days has passed away, T-ara was preparing their best on their first debut and they were very nervous. Jiae called T-ara to gathering around and said seriously, “Let’s bring it on for our debut. Gather everyone. One! Two! Three! HWAITING!”

As they placed their hands onto another and shouted “HWAITING!” at the same time with Jiae.

Their debut went okay but there were minor mistakes and they gained a lot of anti fans because of their lack of talents and looks. However they were very disappointed and told each other to do their best, not to accept anti fans’ comments so they were trying to avoid them.

The following days, the CEO had been told them that they are going to promoting new songs soon however Jiae and Jiwon left them suddenly due to their personal reasons. Jiae had to stick with school activities and was unable to be with them. Jiwon left T-ara because she felt she does not fit with T-ara at all so she decided to continued being a trainee under Mnet Media and accepted any acting shows to work on. T-ara was disappointed to see them leaving unless they have contact with each other and T-ara had 6 members now. In fact, the CEO already gave them their new cellphones.

 

Nowadays, they have been busy promoting their songs, receiving awards, doing their individual works. Moreover, they replaced the leader every year and added one new member which is older than Jiyeon, Ryu Hwayoung. They sang the popular songs that most people love to sing and listen to it every day;

Time To Love with Supernova

Bo Peep Bo Peep

Like The First Time

I Go Crazy Because of You

Why Are You Being Like This?

Yayaya

Roly Poly

Cry Cry

We Were In Love with Davichi

And finally, the BEST HIT SONG, Lovey Dovey

Moreover, they also went to Japan to promote their songs in Japanese versions as well. Some of T-ara members like Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin were very busy than other members due to their big schedules; TV Shows, acting and modelling.

 

One day, Jiyeon has her day off – means free time for her to do whatever she wanted, she is not working for a day and she is resting. Jiyeon sighed and played with her phone while thinking what she was going to do. An idea blinked in her head and she started to text something to her best friend, Suzy. So she typed and sent the message to Suzy, “Suzy! I’m free. I’m bored.”

50 seconds later, the phone buzzed and Jiyeon opened the text message, “Jiyeon! Congratulations for being number one! I love ‘Lovey Dovey’. It is so addicting. Are you having day off?”

“Yes. I have. Thank you. Ahhh I miss you!”

“I miss you too! Why don’t you come to my dorm?”

“That’s a good idea…but….what to do?”

“What?”

“I cannot go out because there are too many people recognizing me.”

“Ah I see. It’s fine. I am going to ask my manager to get you, is it okay?”

“That’s okay. I can’t wait to see you!”

“Me too!”

Jiyeon was happy and cannot wait to see Suzy for long time and then she waited while browsing the photos in her cellphone. An image caught her eyes and she realized she didn’t post the picture up in her twitter, so she started to log in.

Ji yeon @pjy1234                                                                       ➥ Reply  ✚ Retweet  ★Favorite

착한보람언니괴롭히기하나 twitpic.com/76dn2u 둘 twitpic.com/76dn7e셋 twitpic.com/76dnqo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Hide photo

12:00 PM - 21 Jan 12 via twtkr for Android · Details

Awhile later, Suzy arrived with her manager and Jiyeon hugged Suzy tightly while she squealed, “Ah!!!! Long time no see!”

Suzy giggled, “Me too! Let’s go, Jiyeon. There are so many people outside.”

Jiyeon nodded as she smiled, “Okay. I guess they recognize you because you were “Go Hyemi” from Dream High.”

Suzy nodded, “That’s right.”

They both went to Miss A’s dorm and greeted the rest of the Miss A with a big smile. Jia, Fei and Min quickly hugged Jiyeon and chorused, “Jiyeon! I MISS YOU!”

Jiyeon hugged them back and then they all released her and sat on the couch. Fei smiled, “You are so prettier than before.”

Jia nodded, “Yeah, you are getting better. I love your songs.”

Min grinned, “Jiyeon dongsaeng is daebak! I’ve been watching every single of music video and shows you were in. You are so pretty good at acting.”

Fei joked, “Better than Suzy.”

Suzy glared at Fei and Fei laughed heartily. Min sighed, “I guess….we, three girls, have to go to shopping. Suzy is staying with you. Let’s go!”

Fei and Jia stood up and went to shopping with Min for a while. Suzy sighed, “It has been two years already.”

Jiyeon nodded, “Yeah, it is very long time. We have been very busy recently.”

“I’m so tired.”

“Me too. But it is good.”

“That’s right.”

Jiyeon started to thinking about school if she is ready to go back with her current appearance and she asked Suzy, “Suzy~ I was thinking if we can go back to school together tomorrow.”

Suzy was surprised and looked at her, “What?”

“I already talked to my managers and the boss about school recently.”

“I see. Are you thinking about your revenge?”

“Revenge? I don’t want to do it. If I do, it will ruin my reputation and even T-ara.”

“That’s good. So I have to talk to JYP boss later. But are you sure do you want to go back to school tomorrow?”

Jiyeon nodded and sighed at the same time, “I guess so. I missed school recently.”

“But how are you going to face that jerk?”

“Suzy…I have been changed lately. I will never fall in love with him again. I will be cold to him and other girl, too.”

“Jiyeon is growing up lately! So mature of you. Oi….is that true that your first kiss was….”

Jiyeon blinked her eyes many times and denied the fact that Suzy was asking so Suzy kept teasing her by saying, “Oooohhh…Yoo Seung Ho. You guys have acted together as a couple. First, Lies and then God of Study. It is pretty shame for me not seeing you together at the end. You know what?”

Jiyeon scoffed as her face started to blush while Suzy continued, “Yoo Seungho is the nation’s little brother. He is hot and suitable for you. I’m sure you like him…aigoo, your cheeks.”

“I’m not!”

“Oh there’s more….Lee Joon. You are so damn lucky to kiss him! I’m so jealous of you. He is so hot.”

“Then you have him!”

“Jiyeon, no thank you. My ideal type is a cute guy like…Yoseob.”

“I watched the episode from Oh My School. How was it? Were you happy?”

“Of course. He is so cute. Jiyeon, you are lucky…you have been kissed a lot more than me. Yoo Seung Ho is your first….guy….wahhh!”

Jiyeon couldn’t take it and started to play against Suzy as Suzy laughed heartily.

 

The next day of Jiyeon’s first comeback to school, many students were gossiping about Jiyeon coming to their school and they are very excited like crazy fans. Moreover they heard the rumor about Suzy is also coming to their school with Jiyeon and they are very happy like imagine them as they won the BIGGEST lottery in the world. They all know that Jiyeon and Suzy are the closest friends for long time and they are beauties that will shine the school.

However the queenkas of f(x), except Amber are not happy about new girls coming to their school and Krystal scoffed while looking at the ugly boys chatting happily, “What the waste. They shouldn’t forget about us.”

Sulli pouted, “We are STILL beauties in this school, but these girls are coming to ruin us!”

Luna nodded but was curious about Jiyeon because she heard that name before and said, “That’s true but….Jiyeon….couldn’t it be her?”

Krystal looked at her with her don’t-care-looks, “What?”

“Remember that we insulted her a fat girl…she used to date Myungsoo.”

“Jiyeon? I think you were wrong. There are so many people who have same name.”

Victoria nodded, “Krystal is right. Luna, we already kicked her out and she disappeared 2 years ago.”

Luna replied with an unsure look, “Oh.”

While they were talking, Amber didn’t talk very much with them and smiled that she knew Jiyeon is coming. Amber started to talk in her mind, “Jiyeon is coming back. Welcome back, Park Jiyeon.”

Infinite appeared in nowhere and Myungsoo grinned at Krystal, “My princess~”

Krystal smiled back with her seductive looks, “Hello, honey.”

Sungyeol disgusted the moments and started to make the conversation, “Cut it off. Have you heard the new girls coming?”

Woohyun nodded with his playboyish smile, “Yeah…wondering what she looks like.”

Sungjong asked with his curious look, “What is their names?”

“I heard it from the fans. Park Jiyeon and Bae Suzy.”

Myungsoo and Sungjong opened their eyes wide and shouted at the same time, “WHAT?!?”

They all looked at Myungsoo and Sungjong weirdly while Myungsoo and Sungjong gaped their mouth as they looked at each other. Myungsoo stuttered, “C-Can’t be them?”

Amber nudged Sungjong’s arm by hard and took a warning glare, Sungjong chuckled lightly while pretending that he does not know them, “Haha haha. Myungsoo hyung, it is not them at all. They are not. Ha Ha Ha…”

Myungsoo relieved himself and Krystal cooed while patting on his back, “Poor you, honey. Are you okay?”

Myungsoo cooed back with a smile, “I’m fine, princess.”

Myungsoo was surprised that he might know them before but Sungjong told him they were not the ones they met before. He felt his heart started to beating so fast and he feels that something bad is coming.

Sungjong nudged Amber’s arm by hard and whispered harshly, “Can’t it be them?!?”

Amber ignored and pushed him gently, Sungjong gasped and started to make the mess, “Amber! You better answer me! Can’t…”

Amber couldn’t take it and took Sungjong away from Infinite and f(x) while they were curious about Amber and Sungjong. Sulli asked with her curiosity, “Are they dating?”

Woohyun scoffed and Sunggyu started to burst his laugh and answered, “Sungjong is so innocent. He is not dating at all. Look at him, he is very girly.”

Sulli raised one of her eyebrows and replied, “Eh?”

 

Meanwhile, Sungjong and Amber were in the garden; Sungjong whined in frustration, “YAH! AMBER!”

Amber scoffed while rolled over her eyes, “Sungjong, you’ll better close your mouth before you spill!”

“Oh really? But….is it them?”

“Yes, they are the ones.”

“But…Jiyeon…she should not come here…”

“Why?”

“Because she is fat before….we felt sorry for her and helped her before.”

“Well, haven’t you read the news? Watch music?”

“Huh?”

“Do you know about T-ara?”

“Yeah. Bo Beep Bo Beep.”

“Park Jiyeon is in T-ara.”

“What?!?”

“Sungjong, you haven’t looked at her once before.”

“No, I know T-ara girls. They are so skinny and pretty.”

“Do you know one girl named Park Jiyeon?”

“Yeah so?”

“She is ‘it’.”

“Eh?! How…”

“Suzy told me and showed it to me the picture of her. Jiyeon changed.”

Sungjong was surprised and happy at the same time about Jiyeon and Amber told him not to spill anything he knows about Jiyeon to Infinite.

 

The bell has rung and all of the students went to the auditorium hall, waiting and gossiping quietly while the teachers were sitting and watching them happily. The principal appeared from the curtains at the stage and cleared his throat and spoke to the microphone speaker so everyone can hear him. The principal spoke loudly, “Silence!”

All of the students stopped gossiping and watched the principal as he continued to say, “Good morning, students. I’m very sorry for that because the reporters and photographers are here for 2 new students here. Let’s welcome these celebrities, Park Jiyeon and Bae Suzy.”

Bae Suzy walked into the stage first and waved at the audience, especially the paparazzi. Suzy is wearing the school uniform and then she smiled with her shining eyes. As soon as the music began to start, Suzy turned into a great star, performing ‘Baby Good Bye’ and then the students cheered while the photographers took many pictures of her performing.

Suddenly the music has changed quickly and they heard the shuffle remix music as they began to yell and cheer loudly for Jiyeon. Jiyeon popped out of the curtain and waved her hands with a big smile. Jiyeon danced swiftly with her school skirt swinging and then beckoned Suzy to join her dance of ‘Lovey Dovey’.

While they were performing, Woohyun smirked with Hoya staring at Jiyeon and Hoya said, “She’s hot!”

As soon as the performance ended, Jiyeon and Suzy bowed at the students and teachers with their respects. The principal smiled as he is holding the mic, “It is very honourable to have you here. Welcome.”

Jiyeon and Suzy received the mics from the staffs and answered coolly, “Thank you.”

One of the reporters asked loudly, “Jiyeon! Can I ask you?”

Jiyeon heard it and received with a smile, “Yes, ahjusshi.”

“Why did you choose this school?”

“Ah…I chose this school because I used to be a student here. So I wanted to come here and I would like to finish my final year of school.”

The reporter nodded and scribbled it in the notebook while another reporter asked her, “Excuse me, Jiyeon. Why did you left here before?”

Suzy and Jiyeon took a glance at each other and Jiyeon sighed, “I guess, everyone wanted to know about my past, right?”

The paparazzi and the students chorused together, “YES!”

Jiyeon nodded with a sad smile, “Okay, I left school because I was being insulted by people. Actually, I wasn’t born to be a beautiful skinny girl before…I was a chubby girl.”

Infinite and f(x) are shocked with Jiyeon’s words while Myungsoo muttered with his widen eyes, “No way…”

Krystal gasped quietly, “Are you kidding?”

Woohyun stuttered, “Her……she….”

Hoya added in with him, “is…”

Another word brought from Dongwoo, “back.”

Suzy sighed and took her turn, “However, she left this school and I took her to my boss. JYP sunbae and Ms Lee are the ones who helped her to change herself. Look at her, she is a beautiful girl now. She never takes plastic surgery before.”

Jiyeon nodded, “Yes it is true. I wanted to say with my gratitude to people I know. I wanted to say thank you to JYP sunbae and Ms Lee sunbae for helping me through hardship and helping me for becoming like this. Thank you, sunbaes. I’m grateful. And for those people who have insulted me before, I would like to say ‘thank you’ for changing me into a new person you don’t know very well.”

The last cold words from Jiyeon has strike Infinite’s and f(x)’s hearts and faces with big shock, knowing that Jiyeon has changed into a dangerous girl.

Suzy smirked and knew that Jiyeon’s last words might hurt people, even though she knows one person, Myungsoo.

Sunggyu muttered, “This is not good.”

Jiyeon smiled at the audience and paparazzi while Suzy joined in with poses.


Hello you!

The problem about text colour solved. All writing is likely pink....good bye plum colour~~~ But I don't like pink at all LOL! I have to wait until the poster and background comes and then I will change the colour. But tell me, what colour do you like?

Chapter 3 is back with a long detailed part of the story! Hope you will like it and enjoy! Yoo Seung Ho is there as well. I'm a fan of Jiseung as well, plus Myungyeon, L.Ji and other couples Jiyeon paired up with. Jiyeon is my bias! There is a picture I like to share with you, it is Jiseung one. :D

I'm sorry for my writing errors and I'm not perfect and I'm not born to be a smart person at English. 

Jiyeon is back to school! Exciting? What do you think it might going to happen in the next chapter? 

Comment anything what you think it might going to happen~

Thank you for commenting and subscribing on this story. I'm very happy that I would like to update it quickly however I'm bit busy to moving things to my new bedroom. Hope you will tell your friends if any one who is fan of Jiyeon, Myungyeon, L.Ji and other couples, tell them about this story :D I wish you would do that for me and I would be happy for you.

I wanted to tell you, please subscribe and comment on the story often! Don't be silent readers, I know you are too shy to type the comment, or too lazy I guess. LOL! Moreover, I don't know what you are thinking or enjoying on what parts of each chapters and I thought if you didn't comment on anything, including "Update Soon!" it makes me think of boring chapters I wrote and I think I'm talking to myself being entertained. But no, I wanted to be entertained with you~ so be free, silent readers :) Plus I found that few of people commented on the story but didn't subscribe the story which is surprising and sad to me. I wish you would subscribe it too!

I would like to give you more teasers in every single chapter however I'm going to stop giving the teasers from now on. I wanted to know if you are curious and thinking what will going to happen next as if you can comment on this story.

Moreover I'm going to give you the LAST teaser on this chapter, last one. It has just TWO quotes for the next chapter. TWO QUOTES.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Did you change because of me? Are you coming back to me to become my girlfriend again?"

Exciting? More feelings to tell? Drama? Oh yes, drama has already begun! 

Please subscribe and comment~

Comment and comment anything you like~ As long as the comment box kept entertaining and have wild animals there. LOL!

P.S. I don't know why I'm so biased on this story LOL! Really~~ I think I'm falling in love with this story hahahaha! Moreover, I do not own any pictures I posted on this chapter. These are credits from tumblr.

21 January 2012