A Flower Boy Appears In Her Life

Tears In Heaven

“Take more time, bit by bit, you are getting stronger and stronger than before”

 

The shocking news brought Infinite and f(x) in sudden and the principal informed the students that Jiyeon and Suzy are in CLASS A-4. Infinite and f(x) except, Amber and Sungjong, dropped their jaws and opened their eyes wide. Amber and Sungjong looked at each other secretly and couldn’t bear to laugh however they pretended to be shock and knows that Jiyeon and Suzy are in the same class with Sungjong, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol. F(x), except Amber is not the same class with them because they are…in D-5 (worst class for people who are not very smart at all).

Meanwhile, the students were dismissed by the principal and went to their classes to start studying. Jiyeon and Suzy entered the class A-4 and they looked around as Suzy complimented as she played with her index finger tapping on her chin, “Interesting classroom, don’t you think?”

Jiyeon nodded as she made her face looks like a cute blowfish and then said, “Hopefully, this is going to be fun this year, Suzy. You are lucky because you are smart so you skipped the school level.”

Suzy grinned, “True….by the way, I’m sure you got a lot of works from the bosses and this school works, as well.”

“No worries…I have you, right?”

“Sure…I help you!”

So they went to find the seats for them however Suzy is not lucky because she is sitting next to Myungsoo on the right. Jiyeon is sitting next to Sungjong and took the quick glances with friendly welcoming. Suzy realized it is best for Jiyeon and myself, so she sighed as she doesn’t care about Myungsoo sitting beside to her. Myungsoo sneered and pretended to say on purpose (to try to make Suzy hear him), “Zombie.”

Suzy scoffed and rolled her eyes over, “Whatever.”

Myungsoo smirked and looked at Suzy, “Long time no see, kid.”

“Me too but I’m very sick of you right now. So…”

“So what?”

“Keep your candies on your side for fun. Don’t ever think whether you decided to talk my Jiyeon. Or else…you are dead.”

Myungsoo laughed lightly, “Sure, but how would you plan to kill me dead?”

“You’ll see.”

Myungsoo scoffed and looked away from Suzy as he looked at Jiyeon’s back and felt something wrong to him.

 

During the lunchtime, Jiyeon smiled along the corridor and walked to where her locker is as the students like Jiyeon’s fans were busy taking photos by using their cellphone and holding their papers for Jiyeon to sign. Jiyeon smiled and told them to lead the way for her, “Everybody, I will promise you that I will sign it for you later. I really need to go to the locker alone and then I will meet you at the canteen so I can sign it for you. Treat me nicely, thank you. And oh…can I have your favour?”

One of them nodded with a smile, “Sure, what is it?”

“I heard that you have queenkas here, right?”

Everyone chorused, “Yes!”

Jiyeon nodded and beckoned one of them, a pretty guy and said it to everyone, “Everyone, I’m going to tell him so he will tell you secretly. I don’t want to let you talk so loud so others will hear it. OK?”

Everybody raised the thumbs up at Jiyeon and Jiyeon whispered to the pretty guy so he whispered to another person and so on. Jiyeon smiled friendly and waved them, “See you at the canteen!”

Jiyeon went to the locker room and opened her locker, putting the books in and felt that her phone vibrate in her pocket. So she took it out and answered, “Hello?”

Someone replied with deep familiar voice, “Ah, Jiyeon~ It’s JYP sunbae.”

“Oh sunbae…”

“I heard about the news. You don’t need to thank me for that.”

“No, I should do that…it is my gratitude for you.”

“Oh right, thank you. Ah Jiyeon~”

“Hmm…what is it?”

“I was kinda sorry for you because you are busy with school and work…free times get lesser than before.”

“It’s alright, I get used to it.”

“Are you really sure?”

“Yeah…you know what? Before I came to school, I did a lot of efforts for acting and ‘Lovey Dovey’ promotions in Korea and Japan. I get used to it with hard times. I really enjoyed because of unnies.”

“Ah I see…Jiyeon~ I have an offer for you….I was looking for a suitable girl who can sing with a male.”

“What offer?”

“Singing project.”

“Hmm…I think I can try it. Can you tell me who I’m singing with?”

“Taecyeon from 2PM.”

“Oh I see. When do I start?”

“You have plenty of time. I will send you the song and mp3 through your email. You will practicing that song during your time. If you wanted to know when it will release, I think it must be done before the next 2 weeks.”

“Alright. I got it.”

“Jiyeon~ Good luck! HWAITING!”

“Thank you, sunbae. I will do my best.”

“Sure. Good bye.”

“Good bye sunbae.”

She hung up the phone and sighed as she closed the door as she didn’t notice that someone standing beside her. Then she saw someone as she shrieked, “Omona!”

She is not happy to see someone and someone smirked, “Long time no see, Park Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon scoffed and ignored him, so he continued, “You look so different than before. You should be like this when you were young.”

Jiyeon mocked, “I don’t care, Kim Myungsoo-shii.”

“Are you talking formal to me? Drop formal language; speak freely like you did it before.”

“Kim Myungsoo-shii, you are very annoying. I do what I want. You do your way. Don’t tell me what you want me to do.”

“What? You have been changed…”

“So what?”

“Did you change because of me? Are you coming back to me to becoming my girlfriend?”

Jiyeon mocked with a sarcastic laugh, “What? What do you think?”

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with serious look and replied, “Seems you are.”

Jiyeon smirked, “Kim Myungsoo-shii, do you want to know?”

Myungsoo is still staring at Jiyeon’s eyes, trying to see the true feelings inside of her and Jiyeon continued with her cold tone, “You are wrong. The thing is that…I don’t believe in love anymore. I’m happy with myself and now I’m facing the reality. Don’t ever think about me as the old Park Jiyeon, your fat toy.”

Myungsoo’s heart felt sank down in sudden and he tried to search the real feelings inside Jiyeon’s eyes. Jiyeon smiled friendly and waved her hand in front of his face, “Good bye.”

Jiyeon walked away and Myungsoo stood still while listening to repeated words inside his mind, “You are wrong. Now I’m facing the reality. Don’t ever think about me as the old Park Jiyeon, your fat toy. Don’t ever think about me as the old Park Jiyeon, your fat toy. Old Park Jiyeon, your fat toy. Old Park Jiyeon, your fat toy. Your fat toy. Your fat toy. Your fat toy. Toy. Toy. Toy. Fat toy. Fat toy.”

The image of a young chubby smiling girl waving at Myungsoo flashed into his eyes and Myungsoo’s lips trembling as he received these cold words repeating many time in his mind. Myungsoo mumbled, “How could this happen?”

Jiyeon went to the Music Class and sits quietly while waiting for the teacher to arrive. However, something happened to her…someone knocked on the desk with its knuckles and smiling in front of Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked at someone with curious and asked, “Who are you?”

Someone smirked with his kissable lips and kept staring at her, “Me…I’m L.Joe, babe.”

Jiyeon scoffed, “Don’t call me babe, L.Joe.”

L.Joe chuckled and said in his seductive tone, “Be my girlfriend?”

Jiyeon laughed with sarcastic, “What? Are you kidding?”


Happy Chinese New Year To You~ Sorry I'm late to post it up because I was being busy on applying stories since I was bored and went out for family gatherings. How are you guys? Sorry for the chapter being short than last long chapter.

OF COURSE! It is very difficult to write the long chapter because it kept me writing more and more and ideas kept coming through...DAEBAK! It is really too much though. By the way, I'm bit slow hehehe. 

I wanted to ask you something, what songs does it fit this story???? Name the song, and the artist and give me small descriptions about these songs and meanings and your opinions. I wanted to know that...because it helps me to write them comfortably while I'm listening to music. BY THE WAY, I ALWAYS LISTEN TO SAD SONGS, WHY AM I CRYING THESE DAYS? Because these songs makes my heart feels and my soul, too, plus I get more inspirations, too.

Thank you for commenting with loves~~~~~ Give me more loves and GIVE THIS STORY MORE LOVES~~~

I love you and you and you and you~ I would like to thank you so much for supporting this :D JoviYuen, you are much honored to read this and I really love your comments because it gave me strength and love to write more.

Please comment and subscribe this with a lot of loves, to bring me strength and love to write more chapters for you all~

Hey Hey Hey~~~ I'm going to inform you all, I will give you a quick teaser of Whiskas~ One member is revealing out in next chapter ;)

"Hello, it's Heechul from Super Junior! I can't wait to see my baby debut! She is going to rock your world. Please support Whiskas! Whiskas REOW!"

"Omona! It's her! My best friend! DAEBAK!"

Exciting, eh?

Myungsoo is not happy with me. He said, "You are meanie. You made me feel heartbroken now, and you made Jiyeon change! I want her! Damn it! When do I give her back??? YippieM! YippieM! Answer me! You are meanie!"*pouts*

Myungsoo, you are so childish! Just wait for it! BEAR IT! BEAR IT LONGER!

What do you think the next chapter is going to be?

What do you think Jiyeon is going to say?

Comment Comment~~~~

❧ 24 January 2012