Worrisome and Fearsome

Tears In Heaven

“New things appear in your life and bad things never go away what you did it in the past.”

 

Myungsoo was sitting and glaring upward at the ceiling, thinking about Jiyeon while pictured Jiyeon’s cold and happy face in his eyes. Then Myungsoo started to groan as he hits on his head as Sungyeol was worried and asked Myungsoo, “Dongsaeng, are you okay?”

Myungsoo ignored him and Sungyeol whispered to Hoya, “Hyung…something’s wrong with Myungsoo.”

Hoya looked at Myungsoo bending his head down, biting his lips and Hoya shrugged, “Just leave him alone.”

Suddenly a boy shouted when he came into the class and waved his hands, “GUYS! BIG NEWS! Jiyeon~ L.Joe asked Jiyeon to be his girlfriend! But she didn’t answer him yet! Oh my Jiyeon, please say no! Jiyeon~ Jiyeon!”

A boy is in vain of love with Jiyeon and collapsed himself onto the floor and then the classmates become bewildered about the shocking news of Jiyeon and L.Joe. Moreover, Myungsoo was shocked and secretly gripped his fists tightly while thinking in his mind with his poker face, “This can’t be…Jiyeon…she shouldn’t accept him.”

Myungsoo’s chest started to flare up and Sungyeol was watching Myungsoo while muttered himself, “Couldn’t it be jealous?”

Hoya scoffed while watching the student lying on the floor, “What the hell? Jiyeon? Interesting…”

 

Sungjong was walking along the corridor and he didn’t notice that someone walking in front of him while he was looking at the left side – classroom. Then finally, they both bumped into each other and Sungjong apologized as he saw the unfamiliar girl wearing red and black shirt and grey woollen short with black boots. “I’m sorry, Miss.”

A girl was angry and scoffed while tidying her clothes, “It’s fine.”

Sungjong was surprised with her attitude and replied with his kindness, “Miss, I’m really sorry.”

She raised her hand up in front of his face and smiled, “No need to say sorry to me. I’m fine. Excuse me…”

When she got cut off by someone and a unfamiliar girl’s voice called out, “Eunbyul!!! Let’s go!”

Eunbyul sighed and yelled back, “I’m coming! Anyways, mister, I do really need to go. Bye.”

Sungjong stuttered while Eunbyul turned around and walked away, “W-w-wait a minute…”

However he was too late to call Eunbyul back and he muttered himself, “Is she new here? Why is she here?”

 

When Eunbyul got into the van, met 5 girls sitting and waiting for Eunbyul and one of them asked, “What took you so long?”

Another girl asked her with her shiny eyes, “Unnie, who’s that guy?”

Eunbyul shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“Aigoo~ You should know him….he does look like a girl, woah so prettier than us. Unnie, introduce him to me, next time, alright?”

“I don’t want to!”

A leader hushed them and gave them an order, “Quiet down. Listen to sunbaes talking in the TV.”

They all obeyed and listened while watching the TV in front of them, Heechul and Junhyung were the hosts and entertaining themselves to the audience. Heechul smiled and asked Junhyung, “Guess what? I’m too excited to see my friends debut soon.”

Junhyung acted surprised and replied, “What is it? Who is it?”

“Before I say this, we forgot something.”

“What?”

“Introduce ourselves to the viewers…”

“Oh that’s right. I’m sorry. Hello, I’m BEAST Joker Rapper Junhyung!”

“Hello, it’s Heechul from Super Junior! I can’t wait to see my baby debut! She is going to rock your world. Please support Whiskas! Whiskas REOW!”

Heechul gave his y cat charm to the viewers and Junhyung smiled, “Ohhhh…Whiskas is coming near! Hyung, there’s one more…who also is in the same company as Whiskas.”

“Really? Who can it be?”

“T.O.P. Media is producing a new group as well….Whiskas’s sister, BLACKIE!”

“BLACKIE! BOW BOW BOW BOW!”

“Yeah~ So Whiskas and Blackie are coming to debut….they are sisters in T.O.P. Media.”

“That’s right. Actually, there are couple of them who already reveal themselves before debut.”

“Really? How?”

“They showed themselves in Ulzzang Shidae. It seems that the viewers know them well.”

“Are they pretty?”

“Very pretty. Few of them are my best friends, they are so beautiful. I can’t wait to see them debut.”

“Woooooahhhh….I want to see them!”

“Hehehe….let’s reveal one of the member, who is from Whiskas. She is the most powerful vocalist and dancer…she is so pretty. Her name is…JANG EUNBYUL! Let’s take a preview of her. I don’t think I have seen her before…she is not an ulzzang but she is a real talent.”

“Ahhh~ Let’ click the preview now…CHECK IT!”

When they finished their conversation, they showed the preview of Jang Eunbyul to the viewers.

Maknae squealed with delight, “Unnie~ That’s you! I can’t wait to reveal myself!”

Eunbyul smirked, “Kekeke…so I’m first, huh?”

Leader shook her head and muttered herself, “Damn…I should be the first.”

She teased the leader while smiling, “Unnie…I heard that!”

Leader rolled over her eyes and Eunbyul laughed while holding the paper in front of .

 

Jiyeon was focused on the studies very well and sighed at the end of the lesson. Suzy came into her class and looked at her with her bewildered eyes and whispered to Jiyeon, “Jiyeon~ Did you accept that weird guy?”

Jiyeon groaned as she closed her eyes and placed her head onto the desk, “Not yet.”

“So you reject him?”

“No….I told him to let me think about it.”

“Ah…do you know him before?”

“No….this is my first to meet him. Anyways, right now, I’m popular~”

“Of course. You piggy, wanna go out after school?”

“Where?”

“Our favourite spot…”

“Spot…? Our hangout spot for eating?”

“Yup!”

“Call!”

Suzy smiled at Jiyeon while Jiyeon yawned and Suzy looked at someone standing outside, watching them. Suzy rolled over her eyes and ignored someone.

 

A familiar guy scoffed and said to his best friend, “Suzy got guts….really.”

He nodded, “Yeah…seems she knows us…”

Another boy popped in nowhere and asked, “Hyung…what are you talking about?”

“Don’t scare me, Sungjong!”

“Hyung!!!!”

Sunggyu sighed, “We were talking about her!”

“Who’s ‘her’?”

Woohyun answered, “Jiyeon and Suzy.”

Sungjong’s heart dropped with a shock and felt worried what they are going to do with them and replied with his fake expression, “Oh…what about them?”

Woohyun shook his head, “I don’t know what Jiyeon is planning with us. She might take a revenge on us.”

Sungjong opened his mouth as if he pretended to be surprised, “Really?”

Sunggyu nodded, “I’m bit worried….”

Sunggyu and Woohyun showed their fearsome expressions while Sungjong was trying to hold his laughter and Sungjong cannot wait to tell Amber about them. He is looking forward to meet Jiyeon and Suzy with Amber privately. 


Hello~

Hope you will like it and comment it for me please~

I'm sorry that I took long time. I was bit lazy and thinking some ideas to put it on. To let you know that I might be too slow because I'm starting school tomorrow, so please bear it with me. I will update chapters if I have time to do. I'm bit worried about if there are more works so I couldn't hang out in here to update chapters. So hope you will understand that.

So one of the revealing members of Whiskas, Whiskas's main vocalist is out~ Congratulations to Jang Eunbyul aka b2utyseop. Bit parts of Whiskas is here on this chapter...Blackie is coming soon.

So comment please and subscribe~

❧ 6 February 2012