People's failure and people's gains

Tears In Heaven

“Two strikes down and one on the middle.”

 

Suzy nudged Jiyeon harder and asked with her worried tone, “Jiyeon! Are you crazy? What were you thinking?!?”

Jiyeon sighed with a relief, “I’m crazy. I don’t want to see drama. I wanted to get rid of Myungsoo, Suzy!”

“Then why are you agreed to date L.Joe?”

“I have no choice.”

“Jiyeon, this isn’t you.”

“Then why don’t you help me??? Help me to stop them fighting over me.”

Suzy sighed and thinks very deeply about her new plan to help Jiyeon out and an idea blinked her mind and then she smiled, “Oh! I got an idea!”

Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrow while looking at Suzy, so Suzy continued to say, “You made the right choice to date L.Joe.”

Jiyeon replied, “What?”

“You keep dating L.Joe. You guys will make Myungsoo suffering…I think L.Joe is Myungsoo’s enemy and they don’t like each other at all. So…you should act like a girlfriend to L.Joe.”

“I don’t want to. I don’t really like him.”

“Then why did you accept him quickly in front of us? Especially that jerk.”

“….”

“Act sweet or else, you will have to find someone else to date you…like Yoo Seungho…and oh! Joon.”

Jiyeon’s face started to blush harder and looked away from Suzy as she said, “Alright. I will act what I can do as a girlfriend.”

“L.Joe? Seungho? Joon?”

Jiyeon shouted, “L.JOE THAT JERK!”

Suzy started to laugh while Jiyeon was angry at Suzy with her mean expression.

 

L.Joe smiled and laid his back onto the soft couch, while Chunji asked him with his curiosity look, “Is that true? Princess Idol accepted you as Park Jiyeon’s boyfriend. Is that true?”

L.Joe chuckled with his heart jumping around, “It’s true.”

Ricky pouted with his babyish look, “You meanie, hyung. I want Jiyeon noona.”

Chunji and CAP scoffed, “Ricky, don’t show that face again.”

Changjo was glaring at Ricky with his evil and jealous face and L.Joe smirked.

L.Joe was wondering what will be happen next when Myungsoo is going to face him and Jiyeon.

 

Myungsoo was glaring at the paper while Woohyun felt pitied and asked him, “Are you alright, Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo slammed on the paper and shouted with anger, “WHY?!?”

Hoya sighed, “Myungsoo you did make the mess right now. You broke up with Krystal and then you went to see Jiyeon. Are you out of your mind?”

Myungsoo grunted and walked away alone. Sungjong was watching the scene like a drama and he was wondering and worried about Jiyeon. Sunggyu sighed, “I think he is very confused.”

Sungyeol pouted, “This is no good. I don’t know why…he did this right now. Now he broke up with Krystal…”

Woohyun sighed and nodded at the same time, “Big trouble.”

Infinite was very worried and wondered what will happen to Myungsoo and Jiyeon and Krystal, too.

 

Krystal sniffed and froze herself while Sulli comforted her with a pat on Krystal’s back. Sulli said sweetly, “Krystal, don’t cry because of him. He is a jerk now.”

Krystal sobbed, “I cannot live without him! Sulli, let’s make a plan now!”

Sulli was surprised when she backed off and stuttered, “Pl-Plan??”

Krystal nodded, “I really want him back.”

“B-But….he broke up with you already. It is too late…”

Krystal cuts her off with her angry glare, “I don’t care! I believe he still loves me! I belong to him!”

“Krystal…”

“Help me out or…end this friendship.”

Sulli felt sad for Krystal and knows she was hurt by Myungsoo. Krystal looked at Sulli carefully and Sulli sighed, “Alright.”

Krystal and Sulli started to make the plan about the reunion of Myungsoo and Krystal.

 

The next day, L.Joe was waiting for his beautiful famous girlfriend at the corridor from the doors (5 metres away) of the entrance. He saw Jiyeon smiling and walking together with Suzy, holding arms together and L.Joe smiled with his happy heart. Then he decided to call Jiyeon, but Myungsoo got her first. Myungsoo appeared in front of Suzy and Jiyeon and he smirked, “Jiyeon, don’t be childish. I know you are hurt but don’t want to let me go. Stop playing games, Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon scoffed, “What if?”

“Jiyeon, I’m sorry. Let us come back together like we did in the beginning. I love you, Jiyeon.”

Suzy scoffed with a laugh, “Oh no. You did it again.”

Myungsoo looked at Suzy with his angry glare and replied back to Suzy, “What? What did you say?”

“You are still the same as before.”

“And you are still the same as always. You seems don’t have a boyfriend.”

Suzy glared at him and yelled at him while Myungsoo smirked, “YAH!”

Jiyeon rolled over her eyes and pushed Myungsoo lightly, “Get out of my way or else…”

Myungsoo smiled at Jiyeon, “Or else what?”

Suzy butted in, “You are dead in my hands, got it?”

“Aren’t you scared to go to jail if you do this?”

“I am not that SCARED, DUMMY.”

Jiyeon sighed and looked around as she saw L.Joe standing besides the corridor and smiled, “L.JOE OPPA!”

Suzy was startled and Myungsoo’s heart sank again as L.Joe smiled and walked towards them. Jiyeon started to hug him first and smiled sweetly, “Were you waiting for me?”

L.Joe hummed, “I was. But now…I miss you.”

Jiyeon hits him playfully and giggled, “You stupid. Don’t be like a Casanova.”

L.Joe smirked and whispered to her ear, “I’m yours forever.”

Myungsoo was watching them and feels his anger started to rise and wanted to fight against L.Joe.

 

Hani and Eunbyul were sitting on the couch, watching the TV and eating popcorn. The leader was busy cleaning her bedroom and organised her works tidy. The rest of the members were sleeping or spending time to chat with her friends online. Hani sighed, “Oh man…I’m bored.”

Eunbyul sighed and felt that her phone nudged inside of her pocket so she took it out and saw the message popped out in it. She opened it and read the message; “Koma-gongju~ Oppa wants to congratulates you for debuting. Wanna go out for food?”

She smiled and replied her text back; “Oppa! I’m not yet to debut. Whiskas is going to love you~ Kyaaa~~ You will pay it for me?”

Another message pops out again, “Kekeke. I’ll pay. Let’s meet at Kongmi Café, alright?”

“Alright, oppa! Saranghae!”

“Saranghae, Koma-gongju!”

Eunbyul smiled and called the leader. The leader asked her with her concern look, “What is it?”

Eunbyul answered with her aegyo looks, “Unnie…can I go now? Oppa is waiting for me now.”

The leader shook her head and replied, “No. We don’t have enough time to go out…we got the works to do. I’m sorry, Eunbyul.”

Eunbyul pouted madly and hits the leader lightly, “UNNNIEEEE!!!”

“No! This is NO! Got it, Eunbyul. No, you are not going.”

Eunbyul whined madly and sneaked quickly, “Unnie!!! I want to go! Bye! Bye! Unnie!”

Then Eunbyul started to escape quickly, escape from the leader and ran out of the building and then went to the Kongmi Café. The leader was too late to capture Eunbyul and yelled, “EUNBYUL!!! THAT DEVIL!

 

Blackie is staying at the dorm…a very small and old dorm that filled with ghosts around it. The neighbourhood knows the story about the dorm where Blackie was staying and they believed that it was a bad omen for Blackie to stay. However Blackie had to stay and live there when the CEO told them unless one day if they success to win number 1 in the chart and win the trophy, they would move to the new home quickly. A girl sighed, “Oh that’s torture.”

Another girl groaned while massaging her back with her fist, “Ouch…my back.”

A girl with a long wavy black with highlight brownish sitting up and looked up at the clock. Then she got up and gasped, “I’m going to be late! I have to go now! See you later!”

The leader asked her, “Where are you going?”

“Filming! Going to the ‘Ulzzang Shidae’ Show filming.”

“Alright then. Off you go! Remember come back to the practice room, okay?”

“Yes madam!”

The leader rolled over her eyes and the girl smiled sweetly while winking at her, too.

When she gets to the filming site and bowed at the producer and the staffs while introducing herself and wanted to let them know that they will look after her and treats her well, too. She saw a tall skinny man with his big head. His face is like a young pretty man but is filled of crackers on the surface like a moon. He wore the thick glasses and he has a big nose and full fat lips, too.

Then the filming of the ‘Ulzzang Shidae’ has begun. He introduced himself first and maintained his position of MC pretty well and entertained the viewers well. He bowed at the camera and smiled, “Hello! I’m pretty gagman, Kim Taehyun! Welcome to…ULZZANG SHIDAE! Well, the previous seasons were going pretty well and the previous show of the popular vote was Park Taejun, the oldest pretty boy. Oh geez…I’m happy because he is not coming here. But hey, don’t hate me. Hehehe. Anyways, this season is pretty exciting. Very exciting…the producers and the staffs were making the main idea. The idea of this show is…are you curious? Let’s introduce the ulzzangs who are in this season before we tell you the main idea. Okay, let’s see…it’s a girl! WOW! She is known as the ‘pretty natural bee’ who is in a relationship with…someone we know the most. She was a trainee and now she is going to be a rookie idol. She has studied well and was about to go to university. Geez…I wish she could have to go to university. Anyways, let’s introduce….”

The name has not been reveal yet until you will found out who is the first member of Blackie from the ‘Ulzzang Shidae’.

 

During lunchtime, Krystal saw Myungsoo walking alone and she ran to him quickly with her sweet smile. Myungsoo saw her and was about to avoid Krystal but Krystal stopped him and said, “Oppa. Don’t do this to me. I know you love me…but why break up?”

Myungsoo sighed, “I told you before. I have no real feelings for you…as a girlfriend. I’m treating you like a sister.”

“Then why did you kiss me with affections before?”

“Brothers and sisters kiss each other…that’s normal.”

Krystal was startled off and stuttered, “B-But…they are illegal to do that. They do this then they are accused of adultery.”

“Is that so? Then we should not meet each other instead to avoid ‘adultery’.”

Myungsoo walked away when he pushed her lightly and Krystal was about to call him back but failed. Krystal’s heart sank again. Sulli was watching the whole scene and started to think about the new plan…but she doesn’t think that the plan is going to work however she got to help Krystal to bring Myungsoo back to her.

 

Jiyeon started to think about Myungsoo and his words with his unsure sincerity, the memory started to flash into her eyes as she saw a young handsome boy smiling at her. Moreover she heard the repeated words that brought from Myungsoo inside her head, “Jiyeon, don’t be childish. I know you are hurt but don’t want to let me go. Stop playing games, Jiyeon. I’m sorry. Let us come back together like what we did in the beginning. I love you, Jiyeon. I love you. I love you. Stop playing games. I’m sorry. Come back together like what we did in the beginning. I love you, Jiyeon.

L.Joe waved his hand in front of Jiyeon and called her softly, “Jiyeon. Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon was startled off and blinked her eyes and said, “Yes?”

L.Joe smiled and couldn’t resist of her cuteness dazing habits, “Oppa is going to buy you food. What food do you like for today?”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know. Anything you like. I’m fine with anything.”

L.Joe nodded and told her that he will be right back soon.

Suddenly Myungsoo popped in and brought her favourite food, gimbap. Jiyeon looked up at Myungsoo and sighed, “Myungsoo-shii, can’t you leave me alone? Oppa is buying me food. Don’t need to give me the food.”

Myungsoo placed the gimbap close to Jiyeon’s hands and said with his friendly smile, “Jiyeon, don’t be formal. Eat this. It is your favourite food. I always know your favourite food. I made this for you.”

“Don’t want to. You eat it by yourself.”

As she pushed the gimbap back to Myungsoo and Myungsoo felt disappointed and was about to talk back….L.Joe interrupted them. L.Joe brought the chocolate cake with strawberry milkshakes and smiled at Jiyeon, “I’m back. Here’s your food.”

Jiyeon smiled, “Oppa~ Wow~ Daebak!”

L.Joe smirked, “You will like it though.”

As L.Joe looked at Myungsoo and scoffed, “What are you doing here, stalker? Go away.”

Myungsoo rolled over his eyes and mocked, “Whatever. I’m here with Jiyeon. I’m not going anywhere.”

Myungsoo started to eat gimbap and grasps his tears while his heart is crying. He started to remember the small memory of the little Jiyeon loves to eat gimbap that Myungsoo was trying to make it for her and loves to eat with Myungsoo. The little Jiyeon ate them all and gave the huge love sign (arm – heart sign) to him and kiss on his cheek.

Jiyeon ate the piece of the cake and took a quick look at Myungsoo crying…she begun to wonder….


Hello~ Hope you will read this chapter and comment after it :) Comments are lovely and helps me to write more for you if I have time to write. I'm bit occupied with school works.

Hoot~ JB is popular among these boys XD Surely JB is perfect for Jiyeon :3 They are so cute <3 Hopefully they will end up in the drama, Dream High 2. If they don't, I will not watch it anymore...it breaks my heart again if I see the scene again like from God of Study. I hate to see Jiyeon single...no relationship. Jiyeon needs love...and Jiyeon is so perfect. Perfect than Sora, btw. No harsh. No war. End. Dead. LOL!

Okay, JB and Jiyeon are the main people on the next fic, exciting anyone? :D

  

  

"I love you, JB."

Then for the rest of you, please comment :) and enjoy ~

JB Love <3 I'm in love with him~~~ Again, no offense. LOL!

 

❧ 17 February 2012