Drama Drama Drama~

Tears In Heaven

“Meeting once and then meeting twice. It is like destiny for real.”

While a guy was playing the piano and he closed his eyes as he saw a pure fragile look of an innocent and sweet girl, smiling. He started to smile as he still closed his eyes while playing the piano and his heart was beating fast like fireworks popping.

Moreover he didn’t notice that someone was behind him, watching him and listening to the music at the same time. Suzy realized that the song was so romantic and thought he must be thinking of someone special to him. But she didn’t notice that she has already fall in love with this music that brought from a guy.

A guy stopped playing as he looked up through the window, the beautiful lonely blue sky embracing the white clouds dancing. He raised his finger and drew an imaginary letter on the sky, “K”.

Suddenly he heard the bump on the door so he turns his head around and saw a girl leaning on the door with her shocked expression. She bowed at him and said with her exaggerating voice, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to listen to your music. I am very sorry.”

He sighed and said rudely, “Please go. Go.”

Suzy apologized with her sympathy again to him which made him getting annoyed, “I’m very sorry.”

He yelled at Suzy, “YAH! GO!”

Suzy couldn’t take it about his rudeness to her so she scoffed, “What? Why are you so rude to me?”

“Rude to you? You did it first before me. Listening to music secretly, without letting me know you were there. That was rude.”

“W-what? That was rude?? Listening to music secretly is illegal??”

“Yes. Who are you? Don’t you know me?”

Suzy mocked a laugh, “You don’t know me?? I don’t know you, too.”

“You should answer my question. I’m the president of the school.”

“President of the school? President? Hahahaha. That’s funny.”

“I’m really a school president. Don’t mock me. I will put you in detention.”

“Oh really? Put me in detention, then. You don’t know about idols, pretty much.”

“Excuse me, rude girl. I do know about idols. I know T-ara Jiyeon is here and Miss A Suzy, too. I don’t know you.”

“Then…if you know, would you ever put idols into detention?”

“Never.”

Suzy laughed as someone appeared in the classroom and asked Suzy for an autograph, “Suzy noona, can you please sign it for me?”

He dropped his jaws and stuttered as he pointed at Suzy, “S-S-Suzy…Miss A.”

Suzy scoffed as a junior yelled at him, “President, please don’t point your finger at her. It is rude.”

Suzy finished signing her autograph and poked her tongue as she winked her right eye when she left the place, “Mehrong!”

A junior shook his head and whispered to him, “Tsk tsk. You are in a deep trouble. You will be in a danger zone.”

He glared at a junior with his fiery mighty eyes, flaring the fires shooting and a junior gulped and smiled fake as he started to walk slowly until he reached to the door and ran away quickly.

 

The door creaked slowly as a girl popped in, looked around the room slowly and cautiously. No one was there in the room and the sound is like….a dead silence from the graveyard. Then she got into the room and was about to open her room, someone cleared loudly. She bits her lips and turned around as she saw the leader standing in front of her and chuckled lightly if she pretended to see her happy, “Unnie.”

Yunhee sighed as she looked at the watch in her wrist and tapped her foot on the ground lightly, many times. “Do you know what you were supposed to do before, Eunbyul?”

Eunbyul scratched her head and smiled, “What?”

“Don’t dare to smile. Remember what I have told you before you escaped? We had a schedule today.”

“Ohhh! I forgot. I’m sorry, unnie!”

“Don’t mention it. The CEO knows already since a while ago.”

“What to do?”

“I don’t know. Wait until he comes.”

Eunbyul smiled with bitter-some feelings and felt sorry towards Yunhee and the others, too. Eunbyul entered the bedroom and saw a pretty fragile girl sleeping on the bed, hugging the soft gray teddy bear along. But a girl wasn’t sleeping, she got up and saw Eunbyul as she rubbed her eyes and groaned, “You are back, unnie. What took you so long?”

Eunbyul sighed, “I’m sorry, Princess Minjung.”

Minjung replied with her pouty lips, “Unnie, guess what? We are almost doomed because of you. We have been waiting for you and looking for you, too.”

Eunbyul patted on Minjung’s head, “I’m sorry. It is my fault, but still, we are still debuting soon.”

Minjung sighed and then slept with her reply, “Fine. Good night.”

Eunbyul smiled, “Sweet dreams.”

 

Suzy was walking along the corridor and smiled at her fans who were leading the way she was heading. When she was about to enter the class, someone called her name aloud and she turned around. It was the drama teacher and Suzy bowed with her respects to the teacher, “Good morning, teacher.”

Teacher Shin smiled, “Good morning, Suzy. I just watched your drama. Your acting is so wonderful. You portrayed Hyemi very well.”

Suzy smiled and received Teacher Shin’s praises about her acting, “Thank you. Thank you for liking Dream High and Hyemi, too.”

Teacher Shin nodded and leads Suzy the way to enter the Drama room, “Please enter.”

Suzy nodded in reply and they both entered the class as the students were gossiping and playing like wild animals. Teacher Shin cleared and slammed onto the desk, “Silence. Class’s going to start right now.”

Suzy went to her seat as the students quickly went to their own seats and listened to Teacher Shin. Teacher Shin sighed, “Good. Now, the topic is going to be interesting for you all. You must have a partner and you guys will be doing the different kind of missions I’m going to give it to you later. However, you cannot choose your partner on your own. I’m doing the pair selections for you all. Please don’t be ROARRRRR….if you hate it. Okay, let’s start the selection; Dongho and Hyosung. Ricky and Jiae. Baro and Hara. Eli and Jessica. Kiseop and Hyorin. Taemin and Miyoung. Chihoon and Hyeju. Jaebum and Dasom. Krystal and Taehun. Jiyeon and Myungsoo. Suzy and Minho.”

Jiyeon was shocked and scoffed, “I can’t believe this.”

Myungsoo smirked as he saw Jiyeon got pissed off and would like to thank Teacher Shin for arranging them into partners. Suzy couldn’t believe that Jiyeon and Myungsoo are going to be pairs so sudden.

Krystal was surprised and muttered, “God help me. I want Myungsoo. No Taehun. Ugly boy.”

Taehun walked towards Krystal and smiled shyly as he shook his hand to Krystal, waiting for her to accept him, “Krystal-shii. We are now partners. Hope we can take care of each other very well.”

Krystal scoffed and slapped his hand away, “Don’t want to.”

Suzy got up and tried to find the partner named Minho somewhere but she got tapped on shoulder by someone as she turned around and widened her eyes as she stuttered, “Y-Y-YOU!?!”

Minho smirked, “Rude Suzy…we meet again.”

Then Minho glared at Suzy with his flaming eyes and Suzy’s face couldn’t tell anything at all.

 

The door was opened by a man, entering the dorm and looked around with his disappointed look. He saw the messy shoes lying around the living room and laundry was full of crowded clothes combining together like a mountain. He sniffed and started to prepare to make this hell. He walked around the living room and yelled as he knocked every single door, “YAH! GET UP! YAH!”

The girls were half awake and half asleep, they thought it was their dads yelling and then they slowly got out of the bed and walked out of the room. They saw an angry man standing in the living room and felt shocked that the CEO was there. The CEO shook his head and said angrily, “YAH! You girls come here immediately. Sit down, right now.”

The girls obeyed his command and sat down on the floor as the CEO sat down on the dirty couch with smelly shirts on it. The CEO sighed, “Look around you. What is this?”

Yunhee looked at each member of Whiskas and said, “I’m sorry. We made this a mess, and we disappointed you again.”

“I expected you to keep this tidy and nice. But…this went up-side down. Now, I just received the most disappointing news from the music producer. Which one of you is Eunbyul?”

Eunbyul raised her hand slowly as she said slowly, “I am.”

“I’m disappointed in you. I keep my faith in you, girls…to debut as soon as possible. But now….I….”

Eunbyul felt nervous and worried so she tilts her head aside and watched the CEO’s mouth moving…slowly.

“I have decided with the music producer to delay your debut already. I’m sorry.”

The Whiskas’ hearts dropped and smiled with their bitter feelings and nodded at the CEO. Yunhee asked the CEO, “So…do you know when we will come back to debut again?”

The CEO sighed, “I am not very sure. I already booked the date for you and Blackie to debut at the same time but one of you ruined. I’m sorry. The music producers are very busy with other artists. They got works to do. They can’t do anything with you at this moment because they are still busy.”

The Whiskas nodded sadly and the CEO sighed, “I guess…it is time for you girls, to go to school first. I will inform you that you will be ready to debut. If that one happens again, you will lose a chance. So the most important thing is that you MUST be on time!”

Hani asked, “What if we lose a chance, do we have to….?”

“Do what?”

“I don’t know what to say…I can’t say….”

“If you lose it, I’m afraid I have punishment for you girls…you will be sent to a place that no one knows.”

Yunhee’s thought popped into her head, “Uh oh. I have no good feelings. I have to do it…a better leader to be in charge of Whiskas. We have to debut. No matter what.”

 

Krystal whined at Teacher Shin for exchanging the partner over and over again, “Teacher! Can I swap him?? I want Myungsoo oppa~”

Teacher Shin shook her head and sighed in frustration, “SHUT UP, KRYSTAL. Better zip it. Taehun is your partner, like it or not. Here is the mission for you, Krystal. If you don’t do this mission, you will be sent to the dean.”

Krystal glared at Teacher Shin with her devilish look as Teacher Shin shrugged her shoulders as she doesn’t care about Krystal. Krystal bits her lips and walked away. Teacher Shin smiled at Taehun and raised her fist up as a signal, “Taehun. HWAITING!”

Suzy sighed as she unwrapped the paper and read it aloud, “Your mission is to have a partner. Your mission is MUSIC with romance. Good luck.”

Minho scoffed, “Pfffttt.”

Suzy groaned in frustration as Jiyeon unwrapped the paper as well and Myungsoo read it aloud while they both reading it together, “Your mission is to have a partner. Done. Your mission is Titantic theme.”

Jiyeon gulped, “T-Titantic…”

Myungsoo smirked, “Not a bad idea for us.”

Jiyeon glared at him with her cold eyes, “Like you care. I don’t want to be your lover…kissing and making love. Or whatever.”

“Well, that is a great idea for us to act. Let’s do it.”

“Don’t want to.”

Krystal read the paper and throws it at Taehun harder which hurts his forehead and Taehun went “OWW!”

Krystal scoffed and laughed at Taehun, “Hahaha. Deserve you right, ugly.”

Taehun felt sad as he picked the paper up and read it quietly, “Your mission is to have a partner. Yeah, I got Krystal-shii. Your mission of the drama is…Cinderella theme.”

Taehun’s heart started to pounder and smiled like a fool and dreamed to become a prince…a real prince.


Hello~~~~

This is YippieM~

Hope you will enjoy and comment if you can :3 It can help me to write it for you~

Congratulations to Park Minjung - aka Pampered Princess from Sherry_16. She is now a sub-rapper, sub-vocal and centre of the Whiskas. One more member of Whiskas to go~ Who's excited? :3 

This chapter is full of twists for you...mixed parts of the real story and Whiskas and Blackie.

Blackie is coming soon...

Anyways, poor Block B~ Hope they will get better :( P.O. the maknae should get well :( It is so heartbreaking now. They made mistakes. Don't blame them easily :'( Signing the sucidial petition for Block B is the most childish and stupid thing ever...they are humans like us.

JB started to liking Haesung in Dream High 2! NO WAY! FREAKING NO WAY! Heart breaking for me~ AGAIN! I don't like it. I don't wanna watch the scenes of them together. Poor Rian <3 My lovely bias, Jiyeon :( Rian has endured for long time, really. JB's feelings are confusing btw. Don't give up our hopes for Rian JB together. They are meant to be together. Blame on the writers. The writers are not very good...the story improvement shows nothing...nothing really. I don't like to say the reason of JB and Rian together because they are good looking. But they are having close relationship and needed love towards each other. However they kept parting away from each other. How sad. I wish they would come back. Who is with me? :3

I'm still in loveeee with cute guys :3 Kekeke, my ideal type. LOL! Namstar Woohyun and Cutie JB ~ Ahhh~~~ So cute kekeke.

Geez....Writing Teaser and Video teaser are on ties.  Story Trailer is one point behind and other was funny to mention...I was like puttting "...." meanings no idea. LOL! Vote for it :3 JB and Jiyeon fanfic is coming soon~ ARE YOU EXCITED? I'm still thinking on the new ideas on it...so hard. I'm thinking and thinking all day and all night while I'm listening to music...music touchs my heart and makes me imagine...so I can write more. LOL! But sometimes it doesn't seem to work very well. LOL!

Remind me, if you are interested in applying~ PM it to me :) I will wait for you~

HWAITING!

 

❧ 26 February 2012