It's WAR!

Tears In Heaven

"The game is on. Bring it on."

 

Sungjong grinned while Amber was looking at him weirdly, “Hyungs….so funny. They are scared of Jiyeon.”

Amber chuckled, “Really?”

“Really.”

“Hahahaha! Let’s meet up with girls.”

“Right. Let’s go.”

Amber and Sungjong met Jiyeon at the corner and greeted her with their biggest smiles. Jiyeon smiled sweetly, “Hello unnie. Hello Sungjong ah~”

Sungjong smiled back, “Jiyeon, congratulations!”

“Congratulations for what?”

Amber answered it for Sungjong, “Become a new person and….now you are an idol. You look prettier than before.”

“Thank you, unnie. Sungjong~ Have you seen Suzy?”

Sungjong shook his head and asked her, “Why?”

“Aigoo~ Why is she always late all the time?”

Amber and Sungjong took the glance at each other and began to look away while seeing if Suzy is around.

 

Suzy was standing while crossing her arms and looked angry at someone in front of her and then she scoffed, “What do you want?”

A guy asked, “I’m doing it for dongsaeng. What is Jiyeon planning to?”

“Planning what?”

“Revenge.”

“Mwahahaha. Excuse me, for your information it is none of your business. She is not doing it well, it is better for us to stay away or else…”

“Or what?”

“You guys will be dead if I will reveal someone who broke Jiyeon’s heart.”

“Are…are…are you threatening us?”

“Maybe. But…it is a game to me, not Jiyeon. I love games…and I do love to play with you. I’m ready to destroy you.”

Another guy yelled at Suzy, “YAH! You are going too far!”

“So what?”

“I give you a warning. Speak out or you will be killed in my hands.”

“Ho Ho~ Exciting! I’m not scared…hooooo hoooo.”

Suzy smirked and left these 2 guys behind with their angry expressions. Suzy loves to see their expressions and she loves to play games. When she gets to the place where Jiyeon was waiting for her alone however Jiyeon was not alone…she is with 2 friends she knows and she started to smile while waving at them, “Hello, guys!”

Jiyeon scoffed, “You are late again…as always.”

“I’m so sorry. I got bumped into idiots.”

Sungjong was surprised and asked, “Who was it?”

“Playboys.”

Jiyeon rolled over her eyes and Amber chuckled lightly while Sungjong was looking at her with his curiosity. He must be thinking of his hyungs of Infinite.

 

“Nan mothae jeongmal mothae

Niga nae gyeothe isseul ttae mankeum

Mianhande geuge andwae

Ijen modeun ge tteolryeowa”

The phone ringtone played loudly while a girl was sleeping next to her phone and then she grabbed the phone and answered with his soft-tired tone, “Hello?”

The strange cracked voice called through her ear, “Maknae! You are up.”

“I am up? What? I don’t get it.”

“You are coming up to appear the next member of Whiskas. Watch it in 3 minutes.”

Her eyes widened and dropped and then she bowed while holding the phone, “THANK YOU! THANK YOU!”

She hung up the phone and got out of her bed and yelled to her older sisters in their bedrooms, “UNNIES! GET UP! I’M ON THE TV! I’M NEXT!”

The oldest unnie groaned as she slowly gets up, opening her eyes bit by bit while yawning. She wanted to sleep however the maknae barged into the leader’s room, grabbed her laptop and pulled the leader out of her bed. When she pulled her out, the leader’s got smacked onto the floor and yelled at the maknae, “YAH!”

The maknae laughed, “Hwa Hwaaa!!”

Suddenly the computer beeped and the maknae squealed, “It’s on!”

The voice of the speaker said to the viewers, “Hello the viewers. There is the new person coming up as the Whiskas member, the youngest bright girl with her good looks and beautiful voice. The person is half Korean and half Filipino. The Whiskas maknae is…the Holistic Lady, Im Hani!”

The leader pouted, “Why am I not coming out, yet?”

Hani smiled, “Hwa hwaaaa~”

Eunbyul came into the room and smiled, “Congratulations, Hani! You are the second one~ Did you know that there is another new girl group coming up?”

“Who is it?”

“Blackie. The boss is planning to debut us and Blackie at the same time.”

“I was wondering who these girls are from Blackie.”

“I heard that they are mostly ulzzangs and they appeared before us I think.”

“They are lucky to show themselves before us.”

“Yeah but I bet we are so much better than Blackie! Right, unnie!?”

The leader sighed and shook her head, “I don’t know. Let me sleep right now!”

“YAH UNNIE! WE SHOULD PREPARE SOMETHING BEFORE 6PM.”

“What time is it?”

“4pm.”

“Then let me sleep now.”

Eunbyul whined, “Unnie!!!”

 

The members of Blackie were dancing in the practice room and tried their best to make it perfect while the choreographer was sitting and observing the girls. After they have done, the choreographer clapped while smiling, “Good work, girls. Now you can take the rest.”

The members groaned and collapsed themselves onto the floor at the same time. One of the members smiled, “Ah~ Blackie is going to be better than Whiskas, right unnie?”

Someone nodded, “Hopefully we are better than them. Luckily we got the powerful girls with vocal and rapping.”

Another girl got up and smiled, “I’m sure I’m going to beat them. But…we gotta treat them as sisters, right?”


Hello~ I'm back and I am really sorry for late update because I have school works to do. I already started school...holidays are now over T.T 

I'm sorry if I put short parts about Jiyeon and others...I need to make it balance of each chapter - for Jiyeon's and bands, too :) Make it fair to me :)

Hopefully you will like it.

I love you guys :3

Have you watched Dream High 2? Guess what? I started to liking the couple again, JB and Jiyeon :D I'm sorry for those people who love the couple - JB and Haesung. I'm sorry! I love Lian, she is pretty hateful but she is like Go Hyemi...and poor girl inside of her. I love her character and I totally love Jiyeon :D What are your thoughts about Dream High 2?

Guess what?

I can't believe it and I AM IN LOVE WITH INFINITE SUNGYEOL AND SUNGJONG :D They are dancing, the cover of "Troublemaker". I wanted to say to you guys, I definitely prefer the cover dance of Infinite better than the original "Troublemaker". No harsh, girls :) It is funny to watch and you will absolutely love them really! Watch the video below :D

I'm bit sorry that I got an idea to add another group, to bring more exciting things coming in this story. Blackie is the new girl group. And I'm sorry that I put the application or something for Blackie and Whiskas in it, I wanted to make the story exciting and people's romance in it, too. This is my challenge for it :) I'm sorry that I put too much because there is a lot of ideas coming into my mind.

Blackie represents Pandas with secret weapons while Whiskas represents Cats with their hidden talents and international background. I prefer the korean girls for Blackie...all Korean girls. Whiskas has international girls (half Korean and half other country) and one or two are both full Korean. They are bringing their talents and powerful shows throughout the world. Plus they will have love romance, drama and exciting side-story of them. They are now appearing in each chapters. Hopefully you won't mind if I can write it. I will try my best and do it for my challenge. I will be careful about your personalities and informations to write on. Don't worry.  Blackie has 7 or more girls who are fully Korean and ulzzangs, that appears on Ulzzang Shidae Show before Whiskas. Now, Blackie has less than 3 members!

Okay, guys. Enjoy it :) Hopefully you will wait for me next week :) I will write it up on the next weekend (no school days hehehe). I gotta go and read the novel for homework :/ English is not my favourite at all. T.T So hwaiting for you guys <3 I love you~~~ Thank you for supporting this story and keep commenting :) If you have any questions, free to ask me in my profile page :)

 

❧ 12 February 2012