Surprising event that went up-side down

Tears In Heaven

“Never underestimate a boy, he gets anything he wants and you never stop him from doing it.”

 

Jiyeon was practicing her singing and repeated the words from the new song that has been given recently. She is too busy and recited the words over and over again as long as she remembers better. Moreover, she is listening to new song as she wears the headphones and waved her body by herself and holding the paper while reading the lyrics at the same time.

She didn’t notice that someone was watching her secretly and she doesn’t feel anything strange or weird if someone was there.

Someone was smiling and watching at the same time as the memory flashed into his eyes as it shows the little chubby Jiyeon smiling at him and waving. A manly voice called towards the little Jiyeon and Jiyeon blinked her eyes and said, “Yes?”

Then he started to smile and spread his arms out to wait for Jiyeon to hug him, “I love you, Jiyeon!”

Jiyeon smiled widely and giggled at the same time, “I love you, too!”

As she quickly hugged him with her beautiful love, then slowly the memory of her began to fade away and he started to see the blurry watery sight of Jiyeon listening to the song. Drip~ There goes the tears coming out of his eyes and his heart started to bled.

He sniffed his nose and wiped his tears away as he watched Jiyeon still. He muttered, “Babo…you could have be a skinny girl before like this now.”

Then he started to think about his plans and gripped his hands into hard balls as he said in his mind, “Jiyeon ah~ Oppa is going to make you back…Oppa never wanted you to be with someone, not anyone, but me.”

He started to walk away and goes to the lounge room where f(x) and Infinite hang out usually. When he gets to the lounge room and saw there is no f(x) girls there but Infinite. Infinite looked up at him and Sungjong asked him, “Hyung, where have you been?”

He shrugged his shoulders as he entered the room and sat on the couch, besides Woohyun. He nudged Woohyun’s arm and asked him, “Hyung, can I ask you a favour?”

Woohyun nodded, “Yeah, Myungsoo. What’s up?”

“I want to break up.”

The rest of the Infinite froze what they were doing and dropped their jaws as Woohyun was shocked and stuttered, “W-w-w-what did you say?”

Myungsoo repeated his words again, “I want to break up.”

Hoya asked Myungsoo with his concerning eyes, “You want to break up with Krystal, right?”

Myungsoo nodded as Hoya continued to say, “Was it because of Jiyeon?”

Myungsoo sighed as he lowered his head and holded his head with his hands, “Yes, it was because of her.”

“Myungsoo, the way you think to break up with Krystal is wrong. Myungsoo, we are bit suspicious of Jiyeon’s revenge on us.”

Woohyun nodded, “Hoya is right. We don’t know what Jiyeon is planning. Don’t ever think about you wanted to break up with Krystal because of Jiyeon as the new person and she changed a lot.”

Myungsoo whined in frustration, “Guys! You don’t understand. I committed a sin. I did the wrong things to act towards Jiyeon in the past. Did you guys remember the past, what we did the harsh things to her?”

Sungyeol said, “Myungsoo, you shouldn’t change it easily. We did the bad things a lot to her in the past but you shouldn’t break up with Krystal. Krystal is a perfect girl for you. You are still in love with Krystal. Not Jiyeon.”

Sunggyu nodded in agreement, “Myungsoo, you have been together with Krystal for long time. Jiyeon was your ex-girlfriend for short time…you hardly loved her before. You really love Krystal more than Jiyeon. Jiyeon is not the right person for you and she didn’t come back to you easily if she changed herself. So, you don’t need to break up with Krystal. Krystal loves you and respects you and trusts you too. So as you are the same to Krystal.”

Dongwoo looked at Myungsoo pitiful and Myungsoo shook his head as he replied, “No. I still don’t have the real feelings for Krystal. I like her as a sister now.”

Sunggyu scoffed, “What? Her? Sister?”

“Krystal is a sister to me. I care about her but I don’t have love towards Krystal. Krystal doesn’t understand my feelings well. I don’t feel her love towards me. She hardly spends time with me and hides something behind my back lately. But to Jiyeon, my heart is hurting and I feel that I want her back to my side now. Jiyeon was my first love…she did the real love to me before…I didn’t realize that she was…showing her true feelings because I thought she was showing the fake feelings.”

Hoya asked Myungsoo, “Myungsoo, I think you are very confused. Your feelings are confusing now. You shouldn’t break up with Krystal, Myungsoo. I understand what you meant but…Jiyeon isn’t the girl we know in the past.”

Nobody knows why Myungsoo started to change himself and nobody understands Myungsoo’s feelings very well. However one of them knows already and felt pitied and sad for Myungsoo, which is Sungjong. Sungjong started to ponder his mind and said quietly, “He realized it finally. Myungsoo wanted Jiyeon back but it is not easy. Jiyeon never wanted him and never forgives him for the acts he had done in the past. What can he do now?”

 

Jiyeon grinned as she stretched her body and her arms out as she relieved her stress away. Suzy sighed when she looked at Jiyeon, “Jiyeon. Do you want something to eat? You haven’t eat something in the morning and lunchtime!”

Jiyeon giggled, “Don’t need to. I’m so ready for it!”

Suddenly someone called Jiyeon’s name and appeared in front of Suzy and Jiyeon. Jiyeon scoffed and rolled over her eyes as she looked away from him. He pouted, “Awww….Jiyeon, you shouldn’t do that to me.”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and said in an annoying tone, “So?”

“What’s your answer?”

“Oh geez…this…alright little boy. I don’t want to date you, got it, little boy?”

He gasped while pointing his finger at Jiyeon, “W-what did you say?”

“Little boy, you shouldn’t put your finger onto me. That’s rude.”

He scoffed, “Jiyeon, sweetie. You shouldn’t call me ‘little boy’.”

Jiyeon smirked, “Then why are you so shorter than other boys?”

Suzy bursts her laughter while covering with her hand and he started to fume himself but he stays cool in front of these girls. He smiled, “Well, you should meet my parents and ask them why. You…why are you like a child to me?”

Jiyeon reacted with her anger and shouted, “YAH! I’m not a child!”

“Hahaha. You are still a baby to me. Jiyeon, you are now…officially my girlfriend.”

Jiyeon was surprised and was about to fight back however he informed it to everyone in the public and smiled with his arrogance, “EVERYBODY! LISTEN UP! JIYEON IS MY OFFICAL GIRLFRIEND. DON’T TOUCH HER OTHERWISE…YOU ARE DEAD!

Suzy looked bewildered and Jiyeon’s heart felt sank into the bottom of the world…or the bottom of the black hole, too.

 

Myungsoo slammed his hands onto the desk harder as he fumed his anger like a volcano. He couldn’t let his feelings control and started what he planned to do without Infinite’s help. He went out to find Krystal and found her walking with her friends from the library. He shouted at Krystal, “Krystal!”

Krystal heard him and smiled, “Oppa!”

Krystal ran to him and hugged him tightly as she said, “I miss you so much. I’m sorry that I hang out with them more than with you.”

Myungsoo nodded impatiently, “Sure, don’t need to. Can we talk privately?”

Krystal nodded with her beautiful smile and they both went to the private room alone. Myungsoo sighed and lowered his head, “Let’s break up, Krystal.”

Krystal was shocked and asked Myungsoo, “Oppa, what did you say?”

“Krystal. Let’s break up.”

Krystal scoffed with her tears coming out already, “Why? WHY?!!?”

Myungsoo sighed, “I think of you as a sister. We don’t have our real feelings toward each other.”

“Oppa, you misunderstood me! I do really love you as my lover. I gave you my love, can’t you feel it?”

“Krystal, you are too young to understand. We have been together for long time and we cared a lot like brother and sister. I cannot feel your real feelings of love towards me…I just only feel your care and brotherly to me. Krystal, you should know your feelings well enough later. Let’s break up. We shouldn’t meet each other anymore. I’m tired.”

“O-O-Oppa, don’t do this to me. I still love you, oppa!”

“I’m sorry, Krystal. Let’s break up.”

Myungsoo left Krystal alone and Krystal collapsed down on the floor while crying harder.

 

Myungsoo called L.Joe in front of Jiyeon and Suzy while Infinite came to watch the scene with their worried expressions. Myungsoo yelled angrily, “Yah! Jiyeon is not yours. She is mine, now.”

L.Joe chuckled, “What? What did you say?”

Myungsoo scoffed, “I dated her before. I’m her first love and she is my first love. Nothing can replace her first love easily. So, back off.”

L.Joe was about to fight back to Myungsoo, Jiyeon saved the scene quickly as she clasped his hand quickly and said, “You have no right to do this. I’m his girlfriend. I accepted him as my boyfriend. Leave us alone. Don’t interfere our relationship.”

Myungsoo looked shocked while Suzy gasped with her eyes open wide and Infinite was surprised at Jiyeon’s action. 


Congratulations to the Maknae, Hani~ Sorry about forgotting Hani to congratulate her to become the Whiska member. Anyways, hopefully you will all like it and comment with your views. I know it is bit fast...I wanted to finish this story up quickly as long as I can.

Myungsoo is not going to be happy at all. He said, "It's war! I'm going to make you (L.Joe) die! Jiyeon is mine!"

After this story, I was planning to make a new story as well :) Kekeke....something you wanted to read the most! Please comment that you can vote it for the next story ;) The next couple with Jiyeon :) I'm so sorry because I couldn't get Jiyeon out of my mind because I'm biased with her XD

                 1. Im Jaebum aka JB (P.S. Look at his abs >.< I'm so in love with him already. He is definitely my type...not just abs. His cute/hot looks and his personality)

                             

                 2. Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe

                          

                 3. Nam Woohyun

                            

                 4. Choi Minho

                             

 

                 5. Kim Myungsoo

                           

 

                 6. Lee Sungyeol

                           

                 7. Other - State name

                            

P.S. Don't touch my Pikachu >.< My love~ LOL!

I'm so in love with JB and Jiyeon couple- I'm a hardcore shipper. Anyone join the club? :P I love Dream High 2. Hopefully they will be back together :) According to the allkpop, the article did show up - it made me feel sad and remind that Jiyeon will end up the same cycle like GOS - no couple with her. It is unfair >.< However I have to keep my hopes up on them :)

  

P.S. Woohyun is not going to be happy if JB appears in my life and is my ideal type >.< Oh no~~~ Woohyun, I love you :3 JB, too <3

Will update the new chapter tomorrow or Saturday. Please comment with your views <3 Comments are loved. I have no idea what you are thinking with this chapter~ So show your love~

 

❧ 16 February 2012