Incidents

Tears In Heaven

Incidents brought them to remember and also brought them closer without knowing the God made them do. Like a fate.

Jiyeon was getting annoyed by Myungsoo’s flirting and she tried to focus on the drama assignment. Until she yelled at Myungsoo, “YAH! Stop! I beg you…we should work together, not like this stupid habit.”

Myungsoo was surprised and smiled at the same time as he pinched her left cheek, “Oh, you are so cute.”

“Zip it.”

Myungsoo chuckled lightly, “It could be better if you don’t date that jerk. You should date me. A better guy than that bastard.”

Jiyeon rolled over her eyes and ignored him as she said while reading the script, “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me… in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now… only in my memory.”

Myungsoo was still staring at her and admiring her beauty. His heart aches because he hurts her once in the past. But his brain is working for a plan to make her come back to him. One sentence brought it into his mind.

I shouldn’t break up with her earlier. We could have been together as a best couple forever.

★★★★★

On the other side, there was a girl lying breathless in the studio room. Sleeping with sweats. Then the first thing she saw was snow falling. It reminded her of the past. Two years ago, she was walking through the thick snow, holding her favourite drink and food in her hands, a Starbucks frappuccino and a cinnamon swirl. Suddenly a guy pushed her over and spilled her drink and food all over her jacket at the same time. She gasped and looked at her jacket. Flustered. She glared at him and demanded him to pay a new food and a new drink for her.

Beep beep beep. There goes the ringtone ringing from her phone. She was lazy to sit up and grabbed her phone. And then she answered, “Hello?”

“Babe! Are you free now?”

“No, I’m busy. Why oppa?”

“I missed you so much. I wanted to see you again.”

“AJ oppa! I’m very close to my debut. Please don’t make me lose a chance.”

“Babe…I know but you have so many opportunities. Look, our friends and I are going to the Lotte World. I really want you to come because I don’t want to be a loner and I don’t have a partner.”

“…I’m sorry, oppa. I can’t. Oppa, I will see you tonight, after my practice. At my apartment.”

“Fine. I love you babe.”

She hung up first before him. She in her cheek while thinking in frustration.

After she finished the practice, she walked to her apartment and saw her boyfriend’s back leaning against the door, waiting patiently. She called him loudly, “Oppa!”

AJ saw her and smiled, “Babe. You look very skinny. My heart aches.”

She tried to smile brightly and bits her lips, “Oppa, there is something I wanted to tell you about….”

AJ looked at her patiently, “What is it?”

“I wanted…I wanted to break up with you. Let’s break up.”

“What? Why? Was it because of the company??”

“No…I meant…”

“Why?!?”

“Because….you are annoying and I’m tired of hanging out with you mostly. I just…I...I…I thought that I was expecting you to support me and cheer me up for my hard works, my dreams and my thoughts. I was expecting you to be patient with me and even if I have time, you would wait for me but not this. This…this could ruin my opportunity. I’m sorry. Let’s break up.”

★★★★★

Back to them, Jiyeon was feeling a bit tired and she didn’t notice when she was walking. As she tripped over onto Myungsoo’s body and their lips touched. Myungsoo was surprised and happy at the same time. While Jiyeon widened her eyes and her body started to froze. Staring at each other’s eyes. Myungsoo’s heart began to enlighten a little. Enjoyed her sweet lips touching his lips.

★★★★★

At the lonely library space, Suzy was gazing through the window. Watching the boys playing basketball at the court, happily and fooling. Slowly, bit by bit, words as ideas started to absorb into her mind. Then she looked away and started to write…

You’re my star, the biggest star in the world
Shining a light on my darkened heart
You’re my star, the biggest star in the world
Melting me, who was once frozen


Welcome to Blackie's solo member :3 Keeping her mystery :)

I hope you will enjoy this chapter. I guess this was kinda boring. I'm sorry for the delay.

*winks winks*

I wanted to tell you, I met a person who made an immature and confusing fight with me. She mistook Krystal as her. Because she thought she was there and made her confused in this story. And she demanded me to change Krystal's name to Kazza. And about the deaf community and reported me and others and demanded me to delete everything in AFF. She did reported me to the deaf community. Ouch that's hurt, really. Anyways, I already reported everything, an incident to someone's email. Please don't talk to her and make troubles for me. Just ignore her.

I know everyone have same names but different people. Not just one person, BILLIONS of people. 

Now, I want to tell you, please understand this: All of these characters are fictional. NOT REAL PEOPLE IN REALITY. Everything in here are just the story! Understood?

Please comment and subscribe :) I will update the new chapter if you all comment :3

Thank you.

YippieM

 

19 January 2013