Music Moments (Minzy or MinhoxSuzy)

Tears In Heaven

 

"No one noticed that music brought them closer than they think. No one."

In the music room, Minho brought the papers and a pen as Suzy was sitting on the chair for a while. Minho looked at Suzy with annoyance, “Got any ideas for this?”

Suzy scoffed, “Anything related to music.”

Minho laughed, “Daebak. This is not helping.”

Suzy rolled over her eyes and Minho sighed as he began to write it on the paper, “Music. How about this? There was a girl who is a stalker who heard about the music. She began to search the music where it came from. And there….she found a boy who played the song.”

Suzy snorted with a laugh, “Omo. Are you referring that girl to me?”

Minho smirked, “Yeah. That suits you and this theme.”

“So what happened next?”

“She began to stalk him and tried her best to confess her feelings to that boy. Sadly, he rejected her. The end.”

“Daebak. This is not likely to be music with romance.”

Minho rolled over his eyes and pointed his finger at her, “How about you? Got a weird rom rom romance?”

She rolled over her eyes and folded her arms at the same time. “Well, let’s see…there were a boy and a girl who spent their friendship and shared the same interest; music. Plus, they didn’t know that they have a crush on each other. So, they started to write the songs for each other secretly. How’s about that?”

“That’s too chick flick.”

“Well, this is likely to be music with romance.”

“Fine, it is up to you. But what songs are we doing?”

“Why don’t you play the one I heard before?”

“No! This is…for someone. Not yours.”

“Up to you. I’m going to compose a song.”

Minho didn’t notice that Suzy’s face was full of jealous and curiosity however she placed the poker face in front of her. Minho looked away from Suzy and saw the blue sky.

Suzy started to think about her ideas how to compose the song for someone she likes. 


 

Sorry guys, this is the short chapter of each couple :3

I'm now having a writer's block. So I need more time to think about. Hmmm...the next chapter should be the next couple. It is going to be short like this. Please don't complain about this...it is very difficult to write long chapters unless you have more ideas on it. 

-YippieM