Once she was an ugly chubby girl in the past

Tears In Heaven

“Painful memories do not fade away, however there are some people who are always be there for you.”

 

One day, there was a little teenage girl sitting on the swing, watching a handsome boy playing soccer with his friends. Her eyes were sparkling….like a first sight of love. She smiled and someone poked her head, it was her friend. Her friend named Bae Suzy and she was a natural beauty who always takes care of her only best friend. Suzy asked her, “Are you okay? Are you sick?”

She smiled again and asked Suzy back, “Unnie….do you actually believe in love at first sight?”

“First sight….love at first sight….YAH! PARK JIYEON! You shouldn’t fall in love that easily.”

“Why not? Why shouldn’t I?”

“I’m very worried about you. I don’t want to see you get hurt and insulted by others in future. I care about you. You are pretty to me but….to them, you are a chubby girl.”

She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, “People are just the same, they treat each other like humans whether they are different. Who cares about people being fat?”

Suzy looked worried about Jiyeon and felt that there is a bad thing happening to Jiyeon. Suzy was talking to her mind quietly, “Oh dear…this is not good.”

Jiyeon giggled while watching him playing and Suzy was still watching Jiyeon with her worried expression.

 

Next day, Jiyeon was preparing herself to confess her feelings to her crush so she began to search him everywhere in school. Then she found him kneeling down while tying the knots (his shoes) so she ran to him and bowed at him (90 degrees bow), “Hello.”

He looked up at her, and looked down again – he had to finish tying the knots and then he stands up with a smile. He bowed at her and greeted her, “Hello.”

Jiyeon smiled with her cheeks blushing, “I’m Park Jiyeon.”

He nodded, “Ah, Jiyeon-shii. Nice to meet you. I’m Kim Myungsoo.”

“Me too…actually I want to say something to you.”

“Mmm….what is it?”

He looked at her, with his beautiful chocolate eyes staring at her and Jiyeon’s face was getting redder and redder. Jiyeon stuttered, “Myungsoo-shii. I li-li-li-like you. I like you, Kim Myungsoo-shii. Can you accept me as your girlfriend?”

Myungsoo looked surprised with his eyes widen, and replied back, “Um…can you let me have free time to think about?”

Jiyeon nodded and bowed at the same time, “Of course. Take your time.”

“Okay…I guess I have to go now. My brother is waiting for me. Bye, Jiyeon-shii.”

“Sure. Bye, Myungsoo-shii.”

Myungsoo smiled and walked away quickly to go home. Jiyeon finally blew her mind and blabbed herself. “Why am I so idiot? This is so embarrassing! Hopefully Myungsoo-shii won’t reject me. Wait a minute…I shouldn’t confess my love now….aigoo…it’s too late! Babo, me. PARK JIYEON, don’t worry, he will accept you! Hwaiting!”

 

The day after the next day, Jiyeon was feeling nervous and stiff while standing next to the pole of the light, waiting for her best friend’s arrival. She muttered herself, “Where is Suzy? Dongsaeng, don’t you dare to make unnie wait for so long? Suzy-ahhh…”

Suddenly a black shadow appeared in front of her and Jiyeon yelled at someone with her cute angry expression, “YAH! Suzy-ah, I’m waiting for you so LONG!”

However, her eyes were widen, open-wided and began to trembling, she looked troubled and bowed at someone in sudden, “I’m so sorry. I thought you were Suzy-ah. Please forgive me for my rudeness. I’m sorry, Myungsoo-shii.”

Myungsoo chuckled and patted on her head, “Don’t worry, Jiyeon-shii. It seems you are waiting for your friend, not me.”

Jiyeon shook her head and stuttered, “N-N-Noo, this is not what I am doing. It’s pretty surprising you came here…for…me, right?”

Myungsoo nodded, “Yup, you know….about that.”

“Huh….you don’t have to force yourself to date me. Oops. I mean, you can forget about that.”

“Oh…I’m not forcing myself to date you. I want to tell you that…let’s have a try, Jiyeon-shii.”

Jiyeon looked up at Myungsoo’s eyes, seeing if he was very serious about dating her and replied back, “Really? Is…this…a prank? Are you joking?”

Myungsoo shook his head and smiled at her, seductive lips curving upwards. Jiyeon gasped and slapped on her head with her hand, she does still not believe and thought her mind was in a terrible mess.

Suddenly they both heard Jiyeon’s name calling out and they turned their head, the way where Suzy appears in front of them and panted with anxious tone, “Jiyeon-ahh…I’m terribly sorry. I was busy on training.”

Jiyeon pouted madly, “Suzy-ah! I waited for you so long time. You should call me if you are still in training.”

“I’m sorry, Jiyeon-ah.”

Suzy looked up and saw Myungsoo standing next to her and then she nudged Jiyeon’s arm as she whispered her ear, “Jiyeon-ah, what is he doing here? Am I interrupting your confession? You should tell…”

Jiyeon cut her off, “No, you are not. He is here to see me. Let me introduce him to you, Myungsoo-shii, Kim Myungsoo-shii. Suzy-ah.”

Suzy bowed her head slightly, cautious and suspicious about him being a bad guy to Jiyeon…she doesn’t like him because she can feel something bad to Jiyeon. Myungsoo smiled at Suzy and bowed 90 degrees at her, “Hello, Suzy-shii. I’m Myungsoo.”

Suzy ignored Myungsoo and Jiyeon smiled at Myungsoo, “Myungsoo-shii. Suzy is not like that kind. She is not close to guys, anyways, please accept my apologize for behalf of Suzy’s acting. I’m sorry.”

Myungsoo shook his head and smiled again, “No, it’s okay. So…what are you doing?”

Jiyeon was about to say however Suzy answered it to Myungsoo, “Kim Myungsoo-shii. It’s none of your business. I’m sorry for being rude to you however me and Jiyeon need to go somewhere. Good bye.”

Jiyeon was surprised about Suzy’s sudden attitude to Myungsoo and Suzy pulled Jiyeon along the way to somewhere, far away from Myungsoo. Myungsoo was shocked at Suzy and chuckled himself, “Very funny. Suzy-shii is protective of Jiyeon-shii.”

A while later, Suzy and Jiyeon were at the bus stop and Jiyeon asked her with angry attitude, “Suzy! Why were you acting like that? You are not the one I know.”

Suzy scoffed while rolling her eyes over, “Unnie. That guy is not the one for you, Jiyeon!”

“Oh really? Are you jealous?”

“What?”

“Suzy, you should get one.”

“Jiyeon, listen to me, that guy is not a good guy for you. Believe me. You know I can’t date someone during my trainee lifestyle, even after debut. It is against the rules from the company. Jiyeon, please stay away from that guy. I have no good feelings about him.”

“Uh? That guy has a name. His name is Myungsoo-shii. Stop calling him ‘that guy’. You are way over-reacting. I want you to stop acting like that.”

“Really? Do you like him? As a lover?”

“Yes, Suzy. I like him. Now we are officially dating.”

“Great….but the thing is that….”

“What?”

“Our friendship is over now. I don’t want to see you together and I don’t even want to see you ending bad…don’t ever come to me if you are having bad time or crying.”

“Fine! Our friendship is over. Suzy-shii, good bye.”

Jiyeon walked away from Suzy while Suzy was watching her with her teary eyes. Moreover Suzy felt her heart crying madly and felt sad that she lost her best friend.

 

After their friendship’s breakup, Jiyeon was very happy with Myungsoo and his friends, Infinite however Jiyeon did not know that Infinite was talking bad things about her behind her back. So Infinite gathered the meeting, without Jiyeon, and decided to talk about Jiyeon with Myungsoo. Myungsoo sighed, “I’m so exhausted.”

Sungyeol nodded, “Me too. Are you really okay to be with her, dongsaeng?”

“Hyung, I’m not okay. She is too fat, you know.”

Sunggyu said, “Yeah, actually it is better to break up with her. You guys have been together for 6 months!”

Woohyun sighed, “Guys…I got an idea.”

Myungsoo asked Woohyun, “What is it, hyung?”

“Do you like Krystal lately? I have been watching you staring at her recently.”

Myungsoo scoffed and nodded, “So what?”

“Then….let’s make a plan. Hope this will work!”

Woohyun discussed his plans with them to help Myungsoo to break up with Jiyeon and decided to call f(x) to help with them. Krystal is from f(x) and f(x) is not the singer-idol group, they are queenkas of the school.

 

At the evening, the party has begun and Infinite and f(x) are happy together, spending their good times to get to know each other. However they are not happy that Jiyeon came here for Myungsoo (but Jiyeon did not know anything), so Jiyeon hugged Infinite with her friendly smile. Krystal was looking at Jiyeon up and down and mumbled herself, “Jesus….fat .”

Myungsoo sighed and decided to tell Jiyeon, “Jiyeon, I got something to tell you.”

Jiyeon blinked her eyes and nodded, “Yeah, Myungsoo…”

“Let’s break up.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and felt shocked at the same time while Krystal, Infinite and f(x) except Sungjong and Amber smirked. Sungjong and Amber were feeling bad and wanted to help Jiyeon but cannot because the groups were there as well. Jiyeon stuttered, “A-a-are you kidding me, Myungsoo-ahh?”

Myungsoo shook his head and replied, “Do you want to know the reason?”

“….”

“Jiyeon, you are not the one for me. I don’t like you anymore. You are fat and ugly.”

Jiyeon’s eyes started to burst their tears out and her lips were trembling while Myungsoo continued to say, “There’s more than this. Jiyeon, I like someone better than you. She is here with me.”

Myungsoo pulled Krystal towards him and showed her to Jiyeon, “Jiyeon. She is my girlfriend. She’s Krystal.”

Jiyeon looked at Krystal and looked back to Myungsoo, she couldn’t say anything and she decided to run away from them. Krystal smirked and said sweetly to Myungsoo, “Oppa….you are so cool.”

Myungsoo smiled at Krystal and patted on Woohyun’s back, “The plan’s worked! HYUNG….you are the best.”

Woohyun handed up his thumb up and yelled at them, “Let’s party baby!”

 

Next morning, Jiyeon groaned and slapped on her head and then she looked around the room. She realized the room is not hers and she got up but felt dizzy and was about to fall, someone holds her quickly and placed her to sit down on someone’s bed. Someone moaned while smelling on Jiyeon’s breathing and her clothes, “Gosh, that smells bad.”

Jiyeon blinked her eyes many times and asked someone, “Who are you?”

Someone grinned at her and introduced it to her, “Hello, Jiyeon. I’m Fei.”

“Fei? I don’t know you, but how do you know my name?”

“Oh please. I don’t know you either. However, I’m someone’s unnie you know. Someone who is very close to you.”

Jiyeon was so curious and started to think who Fei’s unnie was, Fei chuckled and gave up with a smile, “Anyways, you must be curious. It’s Suzy.”

Jiyeon felt shocked and stuttered, “S-Su-Suzy.”

Suzy appeared in nowhere, brought the medicine with a cup of refreshing water on tray and asked Jiyeon, “Are you okay, Jiyeon-shii?”

Jiyeon felt bad and regretted herself as a fool, she nodded, “Yes, Suzy. Please call me Jiyeon, you used to call me.”

Suzy handed the medicine and a cup to Jiyeon and Jiyeon received it from Suzy. Suzy sighed, “Fine, Jiyeon.”

“But how did you know I was….”

Suzy cut her off by saying, “Amber and Sungjong called me. Especially the owner of that store called me too. You were drunk. Amber and Sungjong told me everything.”

Jiyeon nodded quietly and she never thought that Sungjong and Amber care about her and worried about her too. Suzy continued to tell Jiyeon by handing Suzy’s clothes to her, “Here. You need to clean yourself. These clothes are over-sized.”

Jiyeon bursts her tears in her eyes and apologized Suzy for being an idiot friend and asked her for forgiveness. Fei patted on her back and told Jiyeon, “Jiyeon, don’t say ‘sorry’ to Suzy. Suzy was having a hard time and asked us for help, even our CEO boss.”

“Boss? Suzy, I didn’t mean that…”

Suzy shook her head and smiled, “No, it’s fine to me. Our boss is very kind and I even asked him for a request.”

“What request?”

“You know…Jiyeon, I feel very bad for you every time I think of you since you were with him. I begged him for help you to change yourself. So he accepted my request. I don’t know if you can do it for me. I’m sure…”

“….”

“You wanted to be an idol, right?”

Jiyeon nodded, “Yes, I dreamt of that but it is impossible for me. Look at me. I’m fat…and ugly.”

Suzy and Fei shook their head and Fei replied back to her, “Jiyeon dongsaeng, you are not. In my eyes, especially other people’s eyes, you are the kindest, beautiful girl in the world. You don’t have to accept the facts from these stupid people. Jiyeon, they are not treating them as humans like you. You got to believe us, especially boss.”

Suzy nodded and added it into the next conversation, “Jiyeon, it is better for you to change yourself. You will beloved by many people and us. Jiyeon, your voice is pretty, I love your singing. However, the thing is that you must survive it. Boss can help you with that.”

Jiyeon nodded at Fei and Suzy and hugged them with blissful tears, “Thank you guys. I don’t know what to say…”

Fei chuckled and patted on her back, “No worries. You have us and Boss.”

Suzy added with a smile, “And Sungjong and Amber.”

Jiyeon smiled back and Fei scoffed with her disgusted expression, “Dongsaeng, you better clean your body up. Smelly you. Hahaha.”

Jiyeon giggled and Suzy nodded, “Yeah, you should. After you have done, you should go with us to meet our boss and unnies.”

Jiyeon nodded and she got up and went to the bathroom. She placed the clothes onto the table and looked at the mirror, seeing yourself. You were shocked and saw your eyes look like panda’s eyes. Then you undressed yourself and got into the warm bubbly water, rubbing on your arms as you think of the memories with Myungsoo. She felt sad and felt that her heart is hurting like the knife stabbed her heart and break it into million pieces. She sniffed and gripped her fists into balls, “Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo. I hate you.”


Here is the first chapter for you

I have teaser for the next chapter (Quotes only);

"Gah! This is so hard!"

"Keep going, Jiyeon! HWAITING!"

"Nice to meet you, Jiyeon-shii."

"I heard about Whiskas. Their debut is coming soon."

"Hello, we are Whiskas. Meow!"