Episode 5

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 5

Words: 1083

Rating: NC-17

 

Jessica keep fanning herself as she run to the bathroom. She have to control herself she already told herself of acting like this in front of Yoona to see if the girl was really serious with her she don't want to be in a relationship like her ex and her just did.

 

After minutes she walk out the room and see Yoona sleeping, she can't help it when a smile start forming in her lips. She can see how Yoona sleep like an angle compared the way she is when awake. She can't deny that the woman was beautiful and good. Annoying, but she like it sometimes.

 

Her staring stops when she see Yoona's phone  light up indicating she have messaged. She ignore it knowing they both need privacy, and this wasn't even her girlfriend. She settle beside Yoona looking at the woman's face. 

 

She was enjoying the view. She put behind Yoona's ear the strand of hair that falling through her face.

 

"Jessica." She mumbled making Jessica pull hands because she thought Yoona was awake, but she was wrong.

 

"I really like you." She mumbled again making a smile form in the older girls lips.

 

"Giving you a chance won't be a regret I guess."

 

 

 

Jessica can't believe that Yoona was sulking. Yoona was sitting on the bed looking at her with those eyes. She wonder if she look like that every time Tiffany woke her up.

 

"Don't give me that look! What is your problem? You have to cook for me." Jessica says.

 

"You ruin my sleep Jessica Jung!" Jessica laugh seeing how annoyed Yoona is.

 

"So what? It's getting late already."

 

"But I am having the best dream of my life!"

 

"That dream was more important to you?" Jessica was shock.

 

"Yes! Because in my dream you already agreed being my girlfriend." That makes Jessica laugh.

 

"That's crazy! You prefer me in a dream than here in front of you. For reality?" Then she laugh again.

 

"But the the Jessica in my dream is being sweet to me than you who don't know anything but to give me glare. Aish whatever I'll cook now princess!" Yoona stand leaving Jessica there.

 

Yoona was cooking an American breakfast. All are almost set and just the egg was left when Jessica came in just a bathrobe. She just finish taking a bath.

 

Yoona look at her and start placing the eggs in plate.

 

"Have breakfast." Yoona pull the chair for Jessica and she walk to the other place as she start eating not waiting for Jessica.

 

"Are you that mad?" Jessica asked. Yoona didn't look at her so she pout.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter