Episode 12

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 12

 Words: 1160
Rating: PG-13

“You’re really leaving?” Tiffany chuckles hearing the words of Jessica. She squeezed the hands of the older girl.

“Yup. It’s for the better though. Sometimes we have to go, though it means hurting so many people.” Tiffany explained in which Jessica surely understands. She know that this is for the best of her friend.

“Just please let me be selfish just for this time.” Tiffany added. It hurts as you see someone leave, but Jessica understands. She have to let go the person she been with for almost of her life.

“How about you and Yoona?” Jessica suddenly kept quiet. She look at Tiffany again. The latter was rooting for the two anyway.

“I don’t know? I say I love you to her. We are together now. But I was afraid that I don’t deserve her anymore. I am tired hurting Yoona. I keep hurting her.” Jessica admitted. She was sad about this. She keep thinking about this. She was thankful that Tiffany was here. It’s a big help.

“Jess. You have to let go of the past.” Jessica look at her again. She wasn’t sire of what her friend was trying to imply. Maybe she really know, but she can’t accept it. And it’s the main issue - acceptance.

“What do you mean?” She ask like she really don’t know. Tiffany smile weakly. She give a meaningful look to Jessica.

“Please Jess even you deny it, still I know that your decisions today were still affected of your past.” Tiffany can clearly read her best friend. They’ve been together almost their whole life. They can read each other so well.

“You have to choose, letting go of Yoona or your past.” That’s really make sense and Jessica can’t deny it.

 

"Sooyoung." Yoona mumble. It's been a while since they last talk after that little argument. They both got busy and hurt each other. Yoona almost forgot that argument, and remember it just by now when she got the message.

She received a message from Sooyoung earlier this morning. She didn't think twice on saying yes since she miss talking with the girl. She drive safely to the place that Sooyoung gave her.

She reach the place and saw Sooyoung seating near the counter of a coffee shop drinking a coffee by herself. She approach the girl lowly and pat the back of the taller girl.

"It's been a while buddy." Sooyoung smile as she hug Yoona. It's unusual for them to meet in a coffee shop, usually they go meet in a bar. It's always Sooyoung's choice.

"Yup. After that little argument we had, we didn't talk and I want to say sorry for my words." Sooyoung smile. Yoona shook her head.

"I have my own fair of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter