Episode 3

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 3

Words: 1200

Rating: NC-17

 

"Yoona I am going to the club tonight, will you come?" Sooyoung give her a being minutes ago. Yoona was in her office in her unit checking some stuffs for the company.

 

"No babe, I still have to finish something Mr. Akutagawa will meet me tomorrow for our new branch opening in Japan." Yoona answered as she check the email that the man sent him earlier.

 

"Business expansion, ok bye I don't like talking about that s." With that Yoona ended the call as she focus on her doing.

 

When it comes to business Yoona was serious person, really different from her when with her friends and family, especially when she is with someone she like.

 

After thirty minutes her phone ring again. 

 

"Ms. Im, it's Siwan from the Tribune, Ms. Choi and her friends are here already." The man informed, Yoona check the clock and smile.

 

"Look after Jessica, I don't anyone touching what is mine."

 

 

 

The sounds are blasting and light are blinding. Body dancing, and Jessica was sitting in the bar stool with Tiffany and Sooyoung flirting in front of her.

 

"I told you not go since Sooyoung told me Yoona isn't coming look at you acting bored." Tiffany says making Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"You're making it sounds like I am just going to club because of Yoona, don't compare me to her." Tiffany look at Sooyoung and they both smile.

 

"So you're saying that Yoona only goes here because of you?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Isn't it that?" She asked getting proud. Sooyoung chuckles.

 

"Well where is she now? She supposed o be here since you are here." Sooyoung added making Jessica embarrassed and annoyed.

 

"Well Ms. Im was busy with work." Sooyoung give Tiffany the look and they both laugh.

 

 

Jessica find herself going out of the club with annoyance, Sooyoung and Tiffany been missing. She checked it was already 11 in the evening and she still have early work tomorrow.

 

To be honest she just tug along thinking that Yoona may show up. 

 

"Damn I'll just plug a taxi." She stand near the main road when a cat stop in front of her, window rolled down and the sheepish smile was there again.

 

"I don't think it's safe for a gorgeous girl like you be going home alone."

 

 

"She was silent all through time in the passenger seat of Yoona's car, she don't know what she was doing here. But she can't deny that Yoona look gorgeous in a plain white polo long sleeves and jeans.

 

"You keep giving me glances, I am starting to think that you really like me too and playing hard to get." Jessica give her a glare, but the doe eyed girl don't care.

 

"I already told you about those glare, that's a turn on to me, so stop that or I'll stop t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter