Episode 1

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1

Words: 1668

Rating: NC-17

 

"That idiot keep looking at me. I always saw her with Sooyoung." Jessica comment, she make a disgusting face as she feel the effect of the tequila in . "Gosh Lemon." She grab the lemon and taste it to ease the bitterness of the toxic that she's been putting in her system.

 

"Ah Sooyoung's best friend? She always go here with Sooyoung. I think she's been giving you signals. She was kinda hot." Tiffany winked, Jessica rolled her eyes as she grab another shot of tequila.

 

"I don't want a scrub, someone who just tag along with her best friend. Asking for this and that for free. I always saw her and Soo coming and leaving with the same car. Doesn't she have her own? She looks like a crazy bum acting a parasite to her best friend." Jessica returned, too much for Tiffany's ear — more for the one they've been talking about.

 

"Hey that's too much judgment from not so perfect girl like you. She's cute, and maybe they just saving a gas." Tiffany tried to cool down the conversation. She know that the tequila is taking it's effect on both of their system.

 

"She's keep looking at me and it's annoying." That's not suitable for Jessica, the way she says it makes Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Those looks scream 'you're my type' hmm?" Tiffany quoted, the bartender give them another set of tequilas. 

 

"Well her game is kinda weak, I don't like dumb ." Tiffany chuckles, Jessica is really like this especially when she hate something, someone rather.

 

"Hi Tiff." Sooyoung came hugging Tiffany by the waist, sweet? No they are flirting. Jessica was annoyed seeing Tiffany and Sooyoung being flirty. All she need is respect, well in a bar like this such word seems doesn't exist.

 

She look around and realize that Yoona wasn't there anymore. She smile as she shot another tequila.

 

She decided to left the two, that in no time maybe will make out — or worst.

 

 

Jessica find herself dancing with crowd, like a crazy animals enjoying the beat, the light, and body again body, bumping to one another and even stranger.

 

"That's too y." Jessica feel someone dancing at her back, whispering through her ears. 

 

The tequila take its effect. Jessica keep her moves even she doesn't know who is the person, but the way that person talks to her make her turn on. Then she feel the woman held her by the waist. Her back rubbing in the woman's front.

 

"I see you are friend with Tiffany. I am Yoona. Sooyoung's best friend." She introduced herself, Jessica wear a jerk smile. Facing the woman of not her type. 

 

"I don't need your name." Like a jerk being rejected, Yoona chuckles. She held Jessica's arm with force.

 

"I give you my number, and I'll get yours." It was like a great offer, but Jessica is not interested.

 

"I don't want your number, and you won't get mine. I don't want none of your time." Jessica returned. "You are not my type." She added, before she could left the dance floor Yoona pull her back.

 

"At least give me a chance." Yoona place her hands in Jessica's hips. Jessica's been liking it, maybe the effect of alcohol or maybe deep inside er she really like Yoona.

 

"You're damn hot." Their body were against each other, grinding. This is too hot for them.

 

Jessica find herself and Yoona kissing in the back alley of the bar. She was panting hard, she felt dizzy.

 

"Come with me." Jessica just nodded, letting herself be drag somewhere she doesn't know.

 

 

 

Jessica find herself in a big room. Yoona push her in the queen sized bed. She was just watching, she just let Yoona do everything she want to Jessica. The latter accepted it.

 

Those touches that is burning through her skin. Kisses that making her hair all stand. Yoona herself is addictive.

 

"If only you are not a lazy I really like you, but you always ask Sooyoung for free like you don't have money." Jessica mumble as Yoona was kissing her jaw.

 

"I really like you Yoona." Yoona set the recorder making sure Jessica will hear it tomorrow.

 

 

Jessica open her eyes feeling a weigh in her whole body. As she open her eyes she curse making the girl on top of her wake up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter