Episode 11

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 11

Words: 812

Rating: NC-17

 

"Look at this!" The group of interns look over the magazine. Jessica was just watching them. She was checking some reports that the interns made.

 

"Ohh CEO-nim was really hot. She was totally my crush." They all giggle making Jessica stand on her seat. She don't want to be grumpy as this, but this kids are getting into her nerves.

 

"Oh even she was being snob I still like her." Another girl added.

 

"Will you fantasize over the CEO or what?" They are all shock to see Jessica there. "Miss Jung." They were in horror.

 

"You know have you ever think how would it feel that you won't pass this internship and we dismiss you because what you guys doing is not right." Jessica was mad. The intern never new that the new Marketing head will scold them.

 

"Sorry Miss Jung we don't intend to be like this." They all bow. Jessica shook her head.

 

"We know that was unethical and---" the girl wasn't able to finish her words as Jessica stops her.

 

"Sssh! It's fine. It's alright we can't teach who to love, though office romance was forbidden I think that really you think?" Jessica's mood changes. They all nodded with the question of the marketing head.

 

"Yeah that really , so let me say my final words to everyone of you." They all listen carefully. 

 

"Stay away from Im Yoona! Araseo?!" They all nodded because they are all afraid of Jessica.

 

"Let me share some little since we are in one team." Jessica fake as smile and she crease her brow.

 

"Yoona is my girlfriend so back off kids." Jessica says as she wink. The kids were all shock hearing from the head of marketing.

 

But they can't say that they don't look together since Jessica was also beautiful just like the CEO.

 

"OMG I am a shipper." They all squealed making Jessica smile as she left those kids.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter