Episode 10

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 10

Words: 881

Rating: NC-17

 

"So where are you?" Yoona call Jessica that morning she know that Jessica came home from the music fest at 3 am in the morning that day.

 

The woman needs some sleep so she all the girl at 11 am. 

 

"At home." Jessica's voice sounds like sleepy. Yoona hum as an answer thinking of way to make the conversation long.

 

"Have you have lunch already?" Yoona asked. "I haven't. I'll have later." Jessica answered. Yoona nodded even Jessica can't see her.

 

"I'll have to go." Jessica says ending the call. Yoona sigh as she do office works again.

 

"CEO-nim?" A knock from the door. Yoona signed to let in.

 

"It's lunch already." It was Soyou. Yoona smile signing the girl to go first. The woman smile leaving Yoona.

 

The clock hits 12 Yoona stand from her seat as she grab her phone and wallet to went down the cafeteria to have lunch.

 

Yoona reach the place. She look around to look for Soyou. She saw the woman eating with the branch manager. She was about to approach the two when an employee stop in front of her.

 

"CEO-nim." The woman greeted making Yoona recognize that the girl is an intern in Accounting department.

 

"What can I do for you dear?" Yoona asked, as a CEO in times like this she act as a good sunbae." The girl was kind of shy, but give Yoona a sandwich.

 

"I was really motivated by you CEO-nim, please get this for my gratitude." Yoona get the sandwich and smile to the girl.

 

"Ahmm CEO-nim do you have a boyfriend already?"

 

"Yoongie!! Yah." Yoona was shock as another girl hug her. The woman pinch her cheeks.

 

"I miss you so much my baby. Oh you look skinny now. Have you had lunch already?" The woman was doing aegyo and Yoona can't believe it.

 

The girl was looking at the two of them.

"So who is this baby? Aish are you flirting with my girlfriend?" The woman was annoyed making the girl shook her head.

 

"Ok so go away. Shoo!" The woman says making the girl leave. Yoona look at the woman again with a big smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter