Episode 6

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 6

Words: 1074

Rating: NC-17

 

"I never expect that you will really bring me in a McDonald here." Jessica was looking around the place which isn't crowded like it usually in Seoul. Yoona smile and nodded.

 

"You ask me to bring you in a place where people usually go, like McDonald. If you're wondering why there is no people here I rented the whole place." Jessica almost spit out the pineapple juice that she was drinking.

 

"Why you did that?" Jessica give the doe eyed girl a shocking look. 

 

"Don't give me that look ok? I just don't want you to feel that I am that cheap, I can spent all my money for you." Jessica was mumbling something that Yoona wasn't able to hear.

 

"Aish girls nowadays are acting like this, instead of being thankful they always find something wrong from someone's effort." Yoona comments makes Jessica glare at her.

 

"As if you don't belong to the same category." Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"Well I am a woman now."

 

"Are you saying I am an immature, so calling me a girl?" That was a dead glare, but Yoona doesn't care.

 

"It was you who says that. Now you're trying to pass to me what you say yourself."

 

"What if let us cut this date. I want to go back to Seoul." Jessica's arms was held by Yoona. Jessica look at Yoona and the girl was pouting while shaking her head.

 

"Don't give me that look idiot."

 

"If only I don't like this girls." Yoona mumble as she stand. "Jess please I am sorry. Let us continue eating and we'll go around. Later will be going home so please." Jessica sigh and nodded.

 

 

 

"So the two of you kissed already? So what? You already had ." Tiffany answers nonchalantly through the phone.

 

"You completely know that's have big difference."

 

"To you, but to Yoona? I guess she give her all her best in every intimate moment two of you had." Cane an answer from the bubbly girl from the other line.

 

"Yeah I know."

 

"Then why don't make it official?"

 

"That's too fast."

 

"Ok I see."

 

"I am afraid that if we rush things we will end up just like my past relationship."

 

"You should be specific on who you are talking about."

 

"You totally know who I am talking about."

 

"Just ignore that fact. That idiot is completely different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter