Episode 13

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 13

Words: 
Rating: PG-13

It was of those nights that Jessica spent her night in the unit of her girlfriend. She watch the sleeping girl. She smile as she realize how Yoona looks like an angel sent by heaven above.

She feel totally like a fool if she ever think of hurting and leaving the girl again. Yoona is totally a big catch.  Someone that others would like to have too. From face to attitude. Personally, physically, socially, psychologically and financially perfect.

She was caressing the face of the girl as the phone on the night stand catch her attention. She grab it and walk out to the balcony.

“She opens the topic Tiff.” Jessica was on the phone. She sneak out of the bed room. Yoona was sleeping soundlessly on her bed. She know that it was morning in America and hoping her best friend will answer the phone call.

“How did you feel about it?” A question was thrown to her from the other line.

“I get uncomfortable, I was afraid that Yoona notice it.what if she get mad and leave me?” Jessica sounds desperate as she talk about it with her friend.

“Jessica you’re exaggerating.” Jessica immediately shook her head. She want to go against what her friend just says.

“I don’t. I was really nervous of it. What if it end up the way with my ex?” She asked her most fear. Tiffany knows that sound.

“Jessica we talk about it already. They are different person. Don’t you trust Yoona? She is head over heels about you.” Tiffany assures her.

“I know Tiff, it’s just love lessen as hatred begins to grew.” Jessica reason out.

“Do you really think she will hate you because of that?”

“No it’s not that. I was just afraid that she may realize that it wasn’t me.”

“Shut up and fix that. I know you can.” Jessica sigh as she smile faintly. Unbeknown to her Yoona was at the door and was able to hear everything.

 

Yoona was on her office with so much meeting to attend. The Board Of Directors suddenly call for an urgent meeting about the economic crisis and they want Yoona to be transferred in Seoul again. Yoona don't know what is reallly happening in her life, plus Jessica's been toubling her the past few days. She can't read the girl.

It all started when she tease the girl about being a wife.  The thought was killing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter