Episode 7

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7

Words: 955

Rating: NC-17

 

"Finally I damn miss you." Yoona mumble as she pull Jessica by the couch in her unit.

 

"Stop being clingy."

 

"We're dating."

 

"Dating." Yoona sigh because the girl she choose to like was stubborn like this.

 

"Aish why are you that hard on me. I still remember that a guy answered your phone."

 

"That's Donghae he is a friend."

 

"I don't care he doesn't suppose to hold your phone especially at three am in the morning."

 

"Why do you even call that late?"

 

"I pass out and wake up at three I was worried about you."

 

"You don't have to."

 

"I want to."

 

"Why are we even fighting?" Yoona sigh as Jessica's word make sense they  barely meet and they will use it with fighting like this? She sigh as she held Jessica's hand.

 

"Can't you really be my girlfriend now?"

 

"I thought will take it slow?"

 

"Yeah I said that, but it's just I feel so much restriction because where only dating."

 

"That's exactly I want that to be."  Yoona sigh because Jessica was really making it hard for her. She thought that kiss in Jeju means something already, but Jessica was quite random. She can't compare the girl to any other girl because she only have one past and it's Nana. The two are both different in every way.

 

 

"You suddenly became quite." They are sitting on the couch wth nothing to do. "Ah I just remember something in the company the one employee." She lied.

 

"An employee. You're looking over a girl." Yoona look at Jessica and shook her head. "Nothing it's just an excuse. Anyway I heard that will sent you to Jeju for a meeting their together with your team. Call me."

 

"Why are you being quite?"

 

"I don't!"

 

"You are."

 

"Fine. I suddenly feel exhausted." Jessica knows it's because of her. She sigh as she pull Yoona for a hug.

 

"I miss you." That's enough because smile was froming in Yoona's lips again.

 

"Really?" Too cheerful and Jessica smile. "Yup so stop sulking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter