Episode 14

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 14

Words: 961
Rating: PG-13


“What do you think are you doing? This is my spot.” Yoona was really annoyed to the car who get her spot in the office. She park her car in front of the car. "Babe just let it go." Jessica tried to stops he, but Yoona was really annoyed. Jessica thought she was the one pregnant though.

"Babe are you the one pregnant?" Yoona rolled her eyes as she left the car. Jessica shook her head. She just watch her wife.

She went out and knock at the window of the other car. This car owner just ruin her day. Yoona can punch her you know. Yoona don't have the great morning since she receive a message from her dad about the board of directors wanting to have meeting again. However she continue knocking on that window.

“Hey Miss? Mister? open up. You should know your stand.” Yoona was really annoyed that she kept knocking, but the personwon’t open up. It's getting in Yoona's nerves and she's getting impatient.

“Yoongie, let’s just look for other spot.” Jessica shouted as she went out of the passenger seat. Yoona look at her and shook her head. She continue knocking, but no one comply.

“No babe. This is the spot of the CEO.” Yoona says like a boss. Jessica just sigh as she she watch her lover got mad over a close window. She just want to laugh it off, but she know Yoona will more sulk.

“Miss I am sorry for getting your spot, we came first.” A woman come out from the passenger seat. She smile at Yoona and wink too. Yoona’s eyes widen.

“Tiffany!!!” Jessica run to the girl and hug the girl. Sooyoung came out from the car laughing. She wink at Yoona and show her phone.

“You idiot!! How dare you?” Yoona push Sooyoung making the taller girl laugh harder. As her back meet the car.

“You should’ve see the video I recorded. I could upload it in social media. You can go viral.” Sooyoung was making fun of her. Well this is Sooyoung, what does she expect. Sooyoung shows the playing video with Yoona shouting.

“You idiot! Yah.” Yoona suddenly hug her making Sooyoung shock. She look at the girl who was hugging her. She hug Yoona too and pat the back of her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter