Episode 4

No Scrub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 4

Words: 2241

Rating: NC-17

 

The whole company had a celebration after the great opening of the new branch in Japan. Yoona go straight to the bar they are celebrating with from airport.

 

She was in her jeans, polo long sleeves and heels.

 

"Sorry I was late." Yoona greeted the VP of every department who are drinking in their own corner. Others are singing and dancing, the whole place was rented exclusively for the workers.

 

"Oh Miss Im have a drink." Mr. Kim gave Yoona a shot of Tequila, the man was a little intoxicated. Yoona got the shot and smile to the man as she leave looking for her secretary.

 

"Soyou." The woman look at her and smile. "Good evening Miss Im." She smile as a greeting.

 

"Seems you are enjoying the night, give me the billings later. I'll be just out." Yoona smile and also the secretary.

 

 

Yoona got a call from her friend as she was out of the bar for fresh air. 

 

"Hello Soo."

 

"Hi buddy. Are you in the airport already? Go here and let us celebrate. Jessica was here too." Yoona then realized that she didn't see Jessica inside.

 

"We are in Herald, the bar in Gangnam. We are celebrating with the company. Just look after Jessica."

 

"Oh where is the persistent Yoona I know? You left her in Japan don't you? Or maybe you stop because Jessica says yes already of dating you."

 

"Just shut up you drunkard, Jessica and I will meet tomorrow. She told me she don't want to see me before the date."

 

"And you allowed that?"

 

"That's her request."

 

"Aisssh no fun, I like the bad Yoona than that way. You are like the Yoona again when you are with Nana. The boring Yoona."

 

"Shut up. Nana have been drag to our conversations again because of you."

 

"Whatever I gotta go idiot."

 

"Bye idiot gonna wait for your dead body tomorrow."

 

"I'm looking forward for the same thing to your body too." With that they ended the call.

 

 

Yoona was in the couch when Jessica came out of her room. Jessica was gorgeous in her floral dress pair up with a three inch heels, Yoona was wearing a white dress and flat shoes.

 

"Gorgeous." Yoona's smile was up to her ear. She stand as she give her hand to Jessica.

 

"That's it no talking of nonsense?" Jessica asked, Yoona nodded and Jessica smile walking pass the younger woman and going to the door. Yoona was looking at Jessica's back as she mumbled, "damn hot gorgeous body." That was said, and Jessica didn't hear it.

 

 

 

They are sitting opposite to each other in a restaurant that Yoona rented just for the two of them. Violin playing as a background music.

 

"Why did you rented the whole place? I don't mind eating in public with you." Jessica says as she put down the menu first. Yoona stop looking for her order as she look to Jessica.

 

"Then what? Let them look at you like they are undressing you? No way, at least here if the waitress or waiter did that I can make legal action by complaining to the manager. Plus that was sweet of you." Yoona says as she get the menu not minding the shock look Jessica was giving her.

 

"Plus only me can only undress you with my eyes." Yoona mumble not knowing Jessica hear it making Jessica blush.

 

 

The two order the food they want. There was a silent, but then Yoona starts speaking again.

 

"Can you feed me that pasta?" She asked. Jessica look at it and start feeding Yoona. "Tasty!" She commented.

 

"Can I taste the salad too?" She asked making Jessica glare at her. "If you like this you should've order the same thing." Yoona pout because pf the glare.

 

"I just want you to be sweet, feeding me then I'll feed you." Yoona says making a smile. Jessica sigh as she comply with the childishness of the doe eyed girl.

 

 

"I am so full that I want to sleep. The lunch with you is really fun, I really love eating with you." Yoona commented as she settle in the driver seat and Jessica on the passenger seat.

 

She fasten the seat belt of Jessica. "Though I like to eat .." Jessica wasn't able to hear the end of the sentence, but knowing Yoona she know how that murmur ends. 

 

"So are we going on a date again?" Yoona asked. Jessica shrugged her shoulder.

 

"I don't know to you."

 

"Then let us go. I want to bring you to Jeju the next time."

 

"That can't be!" Jessica was shock, Yoona was saying it like Jeju was just there beside them.

 

"Why not? Let us go this coming weekend. I don't want to bring anyone with us just you and I of course with the maid in the house or I knew it I'll sent them to a day off in the weekend so we can have the house just for the two of us. Isn't that great?" Yoona asked making Jessica sigh.

 

"Can you at least act you are excited? You're making me down." Yoona says.

 

"What if I don't like?" Jessica asked making Yoona laugh.

 

"Who will say no to me? Im Yoona?" Yoona was still laughing.

 

"Well I just did." That makes Yoona stop laughing.

 

"Aish why it is hard dealing stuffs with you? It's more easy getting you in bed with me than having you as a girlfriend." Yoona's comments make Jessica crease her brow.

 

"Then what do you prefer?" She was annoyed.

 

"Both." Yoona answers immediately that makes her blush. Yoona smile as she see Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter