Merry Christmas!!!

Suga High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!” I hear a large scary creature yell as I’m startled awake, but as I open my eyes I find it’s just Yoongi. Yeah, scary monster indeed! I cover my head under the covers and moan, I was tired from the night before, Yoongi had kept me up excited. He was normally grumpy, he must really like Christmas to be like this, and first thing in the morning…

 

“Come ON Jimmnie you Pabo! I have presents for you let’s GO! He whines like a five-year-old and yanks the covers off. I hiss at the stray bit of sunlight coming through the window and shiver at the sudden cold. I give the meanest look I can muster but it didn’t even put a dent in Yoongi’s mood. Must be some Christmas miracle to have him in a mood like this…

 

I let out another moan and sit up slowly, rubbing my eyes then stretching. Before I can finish I’m yanked off the bed. “Yoongi!” I yell, but he is deaf from the Christmas spirit, my cries not reaching his ears. 

 

I’m dragged out of the room into our main room and see our little three-foot tree that we decorated last week, and several presents littered about the bottom. “Let’s do presents!” He squeals like a five-year-old and I chuckle.

 

“Not yet, we have to wait for the others to get here, remember?” I remind him and he pouts.

 

“But I want you to open one from meeeeee,” he whines and I sigh. 

 

“Fineeeeeee,” I groan, “One present, the rest when the others get here.” He gives me a big gummy smile and dives for the tree, sifting through the pile to find a specific one. He finally pulls out a small box and hands it to me. 

 

“I want you to open this one, choose one for me,” he smiles. I hand it back to him and sift through the pile for one for him. I wondered which one he should open… I got him a few things, but in the end, I decided to get the one that I knew had a black leather notebook with pens to match, and I knew he would love it. I wanted him to write his songs in it, I knew his other notebook he used was getting full and worn. I stand back up and we exchange boxes. We sit on the couch and tear open the wrapping to reveal our gifts.

 

He pauses while I’m unwrapping because he seems to not want to miss my reaction. I see a small jewelry box and open it up to find a silver cuff inside. I can’t help but gasp, it was beautiful. I take it out and Yoongi nudges me. “Look on the inside of the band,” he whispers.

 

I turn it and look on the inside and see a single word engraved on the inside: ‘serendipity’. “It means “the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way,” like something wonderful that happens my chance, like meeting you…” he smiles, blushing a little. 

 

Yoongi could be real tough to others but he was such a softie and made me want to melt. This had to be one of the sweetest gifts I’ve ever received!

 

“Yoongs, it’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter