Possessed By The Devil

Suga High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re going to be late if you don’t hurry up!” Yoongi yells, poking me with his staff.

 

“My wings are crooked!” I whine, trying to make my slowness have some reason to it. If you haven’t guessed already, Yoongi and I were getting ready for a Halloween party, and we decided to dress up as the Devil and Angel. I was given the Angel due to my ‘innocence’, whatever they meant by that, and Yoongi happily claimed the role as Devil. I didn’t complain though, his new black colored hair, and the tight red suit with a tail, horns, and staff too much, he was devilishly handsome, and I was having some not so angel-like thoughts of my own.

 

“Come here, I’ll fix you,” he says, sighing and turning my wings until they are straight. He turns me around and smiles. With a small adjustment to my halo, he looks me up and down. My costume was a bit more laid back, white jeans and t-shirt, with the wings and Halo. I refused to be put in some kind of dress. “Thinking some devilish thoughts right now if you want my honest opinion,” He says with an evil smirk.

 

“I could say the same,” I tease back, and he stands back and holds his heart. “But Jimmnie, you’re my angel, such thoughts are so impure!” He gasps. I laugh and give him a playful punch on the shoulder. “Hey, this is just a costume, not who I am.”

 

He quickly maneuvers his staff behind me and brings me closer, our noses touching. “But you’ll always be my angel all year long.” He whispers, kissing me. After a moment, I pull away. “Okay, okay, you said so yourself we’re late, let's get going.” I sigh, heading towards the door, “Seriously, your lines are so cheesy they’re scary.”

 

“I’ll show you scary Park Jimin!” He shouts, chasing me out the door. He quickly catches me and we break into a fit of giggles. I give him a quick peck as his reward for catching me and look back at our apartment door that is wide open. “You should probably close and lock that.”

 

He scowls and slumps back to close the door, and runs back to catch up to me at the elevator.

 

“Could you have waited for a minute?” He pants, and I smile. “Nope.”

He pouts, and I justify my action, “Besides, Tae and Jungkook are really amped for their party, they say it will be one to remember and want us there on time.” Yoongi sighs, and goes to push the 1st-floor button. The doors start to close when an all to familiar figure appears at the door.

 

“Wait!” Namjoon shouts, shoving him, and dragging a scared looking Jin behind him. They are dressed up too, going to the same party. They are dressed similarly but in different colors. They both have shiny silver hats on, though Namjoon was dressed all in black, and Jin all in white. They both have taped on labels across their chests, ‘Pepper’ on Namjoon and ‘Salt’ on Jin. We both smirk at their classic theme.

 

“Cute costumes you two, really creative.” Yoongi teases, and Jin laughs. “Yeah, it was last minute.Namjoon didn’t tell me about this party until yesterday and I about choked him, he gave me no time to think or prepare.”

 

We look at Namjoon and . “Oooooooooh,” we say in unison, and he glowers at us. We all are laughing when the doors open and we walk out into the lobby. We head out the front door and get into separate cabs and head towards the party.

 

Yoongi and I sit in a comfortable silence. Our hands are intertwined and we are just observing the city that is passing us by.

 

We arrive at their house about 15 minutes later, and it’s already a scene. Though it’s a small house in a more suburban part of Busan, it’s thriving with life and laughter. We smile and jog into the house, Namjoon, and Jin just trailing behind us.

 

We look around and can’t seem to find the hosts. “Hey, let’s split up, you go to the kitchen, I’ll check upstairs!” I plan with Yoongi. It’s hard for me to talk, I’m literally shouting in his ear. He gives me a smile and a thumbs up, and we head to our places.

 

I’m scarred when I look in their bedroom and find I’m looking at a Jungkook.

 

“YA! MY EYES!” I shout, covering my eyes. Tae breaks into a fit of giggles, and so does Jungkook.

 

“Oh, come on, I don’t think I look that bad!” Jungkook defends, wounded. I laugh too, but I still have an image of Jungkook burned into my eyes. “Get the hell dressed please” I beg.

 

“I’m done already,” Jungkook says, and I slowly uncover my eyes. He barely is dressed, hell he’s not even technically wearing clothes!

 

“What the hell are you?!” I ask, and they break into another fit of giggles. I only now look over at Tae who is wearing an old lady dress, fit with jewelry, heels, wig, and cain. Jungkook turns around and I suddenly realize what they are. I fall to the ground, tears streaming down my face, I can’t breathe.

 

They’re laughing too.

 

“I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!!” Tae says, flinging himself to the floor, trying to hit Jungkook with his cain. He's wearing two large cardboard posters with straps over his shoulder, though with nothing else underneath. The front poster has a giant red button, and about is labeled ‘Life Alert’. 

 

“YOU GUYS WIN I GIVE UP!” I shout, unable to contain myself. “Wear shorts or something Jungkook, people are going to need life alert from seeing all that,” I say, giggles never faltering.

 

He scowls at me, but Tae smirks. “I’ve never felt so alive actually.”

 

I cover my face, hating my curse of being easily flustered. “Let’s go, Yoongi and I were looking for you, but I had the “pleasure” of finding you first,” I say, brushing off my jeans getting off the floor. “Put on something Jungkook, please,” I plead. I get some laughing in return as Jungkook makes no attempt to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter