Welcome to America pt2

Suga High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up and see Yoongi tangled in the sheets next to me. The rest of the house is silent, and I glance at my phone for the time. I was confused when it said it was 7:19 at night but then I realized I had to fix the clock for US time. By then I realized it was 6:19 am. 

 

I rub my eyes and sit up slowly so that I do not wake up Yoongi, I knew better than to do that. I check my social media outlets and see that the others had already been posting pictures since they got here. I sigh and look back over at Yoongi who is sleeping like a bear. I want to go back to sleep but my body refuses to comply, still getting used to the new time zone.

 

I get off the bed carefully and go through my suitcase. I grab a grey sweater and some blue jeans, and my black pair of converses. I throw them on and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wake up. When I get back to the room I see Yoongi sitting up in a zombie-like state.

 

He looks ups at me and rubs his eyes. “Morning sleeping beauty,” I laugh and he glares at me. I continue to laugh. He grabs a pillow and throws it at me, but I dodge it with ease. He pouts and sinks back down into the bed and hides under the covers. I laugh and jump on the bed.

 

“Get up! Come on Yoongi, we’re in a new country, get up and smell the air on American soil!” He pops his head out to give me a weird look, then retreats back under. I laugh and pull the covers off the bed.

 

“YAH!” He yells and curls up in a ball. I laugh and he shoots me daggers. If looks could kill, I’d be incinerated by now. I didn’t care too much though, I was awake and excited.

 

“Park Jimin give me one good reason why I should not strangle you right now…” he growls, but I give a goofy grin.

 

“Because you love me!”

 

He groans and sits up and pouts. “I’m cold,” he whines.

 

I scoot over and give him a hug to warm him up. I stay like that for about a minute then get off the bed. “There, now get ready!”

 

He shoots me a grouchy look and yawns. “What time is it anyway?”

 

I check my phone, “6:30 in the morning!” I smile. He scowls and throws the other pillow at me, nailing me in the head. “Hey!” I whine, “I just did my hair!” He chuckles and looks accomplished.

 

I look in the mirror and fix my hair while he finally gets up. He grabs a grey t-shirt and a black and white flannel with black jeans. After a minute he groans and pulls out his own matching converse that are like mine. I smile. “Don’t even say it,” he growls, but I say it anyway.

 

“Twinsies!”

 

“I really hate converse,” he mumbles and I laugh. He gets dressed quickly and leaves to use the bathroom, leaving me alone. I decide to start making the bed. I place the sheets on with care and I’m finishing up when he comes back in the room.

 

“Why do you feel the need to have us be up at 6:30 in the morning?” He asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

 

“Hey, I didn’t wake you up…” I defend, and he gives me an unamused look.

 

“The minute you left the bed I was awake, I felt your presence gone, and that’s what woke me up,” he says.

 

“Well I’m sorry, I’ll leave my pretense next time,” I laugh, and he shakes his head. He pulls me in for a hug and I smile. “Good morning.”

 

“Good morning,” he sighs. I pull him to the window and see the sun is starting to rise. I let out a smile and drag him out of the room and out the front door. 

 

“Where are we going?” He loudly whispers while we’re getting out, and I point to the sky.

 

“I want to watch the sunrise with you!” I say. I’m really giddy and I have no idea why. I take out my phone and snap some pictures. I pull him down into the slightly damp grass and raise my phone to take a picture. He gives a half smile and I’m glad he actually lets me take pictures. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder as we watch the sunrise.

 

The soothing moment is soon interrupted by shouts coming out the door. “See, Namjoon, they know how to be on vacation! They watched the sunrise together, why couldn’t we do that?” Jin whines, and Namjoon groans. Jin is dragging him out the door, and they’re still in their PJs. Jin’s wearing fuzzy pink pants with a matching pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter