New friends and Keys

Suga High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been 6 months with my fluff ball of my boyfriend Min Yoongi, and I have loved every second. Summer get-togethers with Jungkook and Tae, dates, and lots of snuggles. I never thought I could be so happy.

 

The smell of autumn is crisp in the air as I walk down the street to get to Yoongi’s apartment. We set aside today to have a nice date together. I pull together my jean jacket, the cool breeze getting to me. Maybe I should have worn more than a white t-shirt and a jean jacket to keep warm… I think to myself. I hear my dog tags jingling. I got us each a set to match for our 6 month-adversary, both of them shiny and new, our names engraved in them. Yoongi was ecstatic, and I was the same when he got us promise rings, both engraved with the word ‘Forever’. He was so sweet.

 

My boots seem to echo on the pavement as I walk. At least my legs and feet are warm. I’m about a block away from Yoongi’s apartment now. I pull out my phone and just see a plain lock screen of me and Yoongi. It was fairly recent, we both went to a BigBang concert together, and this was taken while we were waiting in line to get in. We both look identical with matching t-shirts, and our smiles were blinding. It was so much fun, and worth every penny to the sold out concert.

 

I’m walking into his apartment building now, and get in the elevator. The doors are closing as a guy clumsily comes stumbling in, opening the doors again. He looks out of breath. “Sorry man, running late, I really have to get to my apartment.” He gasps, clutching onto the bars in the elevator wheezing. He really was in a rush. “What floor?” He asks.

 

“Third,” I reply, feeling bad for his condition. He nods with a smile and presses the 3 buttoning the elevator. “Are you alright?”

 

“Yeah!” He says, brushing his orange-blond hair out of his eyes back into his baseball cap. He has a bright blue windbreaker on with some distressed jeans. “I just have so much to do today! I just had to be part of this event at the park, and now I have to hurry and get my uniform and get to work within the next ten minutes.”

 

“Oh dear! It’s not even noon yet! I feel so lazy” I laugh, he laughs too.

 

“Nah, I just do too much, I really have to pull back some of these activities though, really cutting it close.” He smiles, checking the time on his phone. “Oh, the names’ Namjoon by the way.” He says, putting out his hand.

 

“I’m Jimin,” I greet back, shaking his hand.

 

“You live in the building?” He asks.

 

“Oh, no, just picking up my boyfriend, he lives on the third floor,” I explain.

 

“What apartment? He might be my neighbor.”

 

“103C”

 

“YOU’RE YOONGI HYUNG’S BOYFRIEND?” He suddenly shouts. I jump back startled.

 

“Yeah….” I say, now slightly frightened. He suddenly hugs me and I’m unsure of what to do.

 

“Man, he loves you so much! He used to be so grumpy, been that way the entire 3 years I have lived next to him, and when he met you his whole personality changed. He’s out of his shell now, hell he smiles!” He says, “We’ve been friends for these past few years and I’ve never seen him happier, it’s so great to meet the man in his life that has changed him so positively, I just want to thank you!”

 

“You’re welcome I guess,” I chuckle, happy that the dinging of the elevator ends to hug. We both walk out and head in the direction of Yoongi’s apartment, and I guess his too.

 

“I really gotta jet, but it’s been so great meeting you! You need to come back and have the three of us hang someday, I can try and find some free time eventually,” he says, smiling. He’s already unlocking the door to 104C and rushing in. “See ya!” He says, and I’m greeted with the closed door to 104C. I can’t help but laugh to myself as I walk over to Yoongi’s door and knock.

 

The door is open so quickly I’m startled. “Eager are we?” I tease, but I’m quickly distracted by Yoongi’s appearance. He looks great, he has a tight black t-shirt on with a black and blue flannel hanging open, black skinny jeans and black converses. He looks similar to when we first met, but I’m still speechless. How he is able to look so hot and not try is beyond me.

 

“Haha, very funny, I heard you fangirling with Namjoon over me, the doors are thin,” he smirks, giving me a quick kiss pulling the door closed behind him. He pulls away but I pull him back in unable to be satisfied but such a quick kiss. “You look great by the way,” he winks and puts his arm around my waist as we walk back towards the elevator.

 

“We were not fangirling over you, if anything Namjoon was fangirling over me, apparently I made Mr. Grumpy into a ray of sunshine and he is glad I make you happy,” I say. He shakes his head and smiles.

 

“To be honest, yes, I was a less happy person before I met you, but him acting like that is hilarious.” He laughs. We’re in the elev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter