Chapter 8

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

  Baekhyun woke up early that morning and ventured to the bathroom, something didn't feel right and immediately after that he threw up. His throat burned as the acid came out and because he hadn't eaten anything, his stomach began to hurt.

 

  When his stomach had settled he climbed in the showers before brushing his teeth. Chanyeol wasn't up yet so he crept down to the kitchen to get some cereal.

 

  The younger was glad that Chanyeol and him could be together without any disruptions. Even though he still had his doubts because Yuna was still out there somewhere.

 

  Chanyeol made his way downstairs and kissed Baekhyun before getting cereal as well. "So now that your out of college what will you do first?" Baekhyun started to answer but stopped, he hadn't really thought about that.

 

  "I honestly....have no idea what I want to do." He sighed and finished his cereal. Chanyeol thought to himself, "Well your good at singing so why not Perdue a career in music or art your good at painting." 

 

  Baekhyun chuckled and put his bowl in the sink. "Maybe art I like singing but as a hobby is all." 

 

 

   The couple sat on the couch, Baekhyun had his legs thrown over Chanyeol's and the older had his arm wrapped around Baekhyun's hip. 

 

 

  Baekhyun got a text from Tao asking if he could come over, he responded with a yes and there was a knock on the door. 

 

  Chanyeol whined when Baekhyun untangled their limbs. He opened the door, "That was quick," Tao blushed, "I was sitting in the driveway so I um....yea." 

 

  Tao walked inside and sat at the kitchen table. "So was up Tao?" Baekhyun asked and got a glass of water, "Kris and I had s- last night." The older squealed "Oh my gosh how was it?"

 

  He quickly calmed down when he saw Tao was squealing, "It was good but I think I made Kris a little angry." Baekhyun gave him a confused look. 

 

  "When we first started dating after a month or two, Kris wanted to take our relationship further but I would always pull away when the kisses got to heated." He sipped his water, 

 

  "I obviously knew that there was some pent up ual frustration, and he was so happy when we went all the way yesterday. But I came too quickly and he tried to keep going so he could come but I couldn't take the overstimulation so I begged him to pull out....and he did." 

 

  Tao sighed "But from the look on his face I would tell that he was a little mad, but he still cleaned me up and made sure I was okay before going to a different room." Baekhyun looked at the younger. "Tao it's okay stuff like this happens I honestly think you should just talk to Kris and tell him how you feel." 

 

  "And throw in a !" Chanyeol shouted from the living room which made Tao blush again and tap his fingers on the table. "And maybe that too." The two of them laughed. "Hyung thank you so much and Luhan wanted me to tell you that there is a job opening at a little café owned by one of Sehun's friends friend."

 

  "Thank you I will definitely look into that." They talked for a little bit longer and Baekhyun walked Tao to the door. "Wait Tao do you think I'd be able to stop by this café today or is it too late?" 

 

  "If you go now I think you should make it." Tao smiled before climbing into his car "Baby I'm gonna run down to this café to apply I'll be back." Baekhyun said as he put on his shoes, after Chanyeol gave him a grunt of approval he headed to the car.

 

  The café was small and cute and a nice brown color. He walked inside and asked to see the manager, the manager was a guy about his height and he had long brown hair that was tied in a ponytail. 

 

  "You must be Baekhyun Kai has told me so much about you, my name is Lee Taemin and I'm the owner. Please follow me to my office." Taemin smiled brightly at him. Baekhyun noticed that Taemin was waddling and then he saw the huge baby bump and he smiled.

 

  "How far along are you?" He asked. Taemin opened the office door "I'm 6 months and 2 weeks along." Baekhyun sat down in the cozy chair and Taemin handed him a cup of tea.

 

  "So can you fill out this form?" Taemin handed him the form and he filled it out before handing it back. Taemin put his information in the computer.

 

  "So have you ever had any experience baking?" Taemin asked "Yes actually I baked quite often and I think I'm pretty good at it." Baekhyun pretended to flip his hair. "Ok Baekhyun you've got the job...do you think that you could start in 2 days." Taemin chuckled.

 

  "Yes of course and thank you so much for this opportunity." He stood up and hugged Taemin before driving home. 

 

  "Chanyeol I got the job." Baekhyun squealed and Chanyeol chuckled "That's great baby when do you start?" He sat in Chanyeol's lap and leaned against his chest. "I start in two days and I'm so excited." 

 

  Chanyeol sighed into Baekhyun's touch as the older carded his fingers through his hair.