Chapter 7

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

  It had been a few months since Chanyeol left their shared condo. No one had seen or heard from him, with graduation right around the corner no one had time to look or be concerned. Baekhyun was worried even though Chanyeol and him hadn't had good parting words. 

 

  "Baek are you excited about graduating?" Luhan asked while feeding his baby "Yea I guess." He sighed and picked at his nails. Luhan had noticed how depressed his friend was and he felt bad for him, Sehun hadn't been around that much either which probably had to do something with Chanyeol. 

 

  "Jongin I ing hate you." Kyungsoo yelled, Baekhyun and Luhan turned to the couple "Baby I wasn't ing her she forced herself upon me." Jongin protested. Kyungsoo stomped over to them with Jongin behind him. 

 

  "Luhan you were there, didn't you see Krystal throw herself at me?" Jongin pleaded "Yea Kyungie he isn't lying Krystal was really drunk." Luhan said. Amber walked up to them with Krystal in tow "Jongin Krystal has something to tell you." Amber pushed her foreword "I'm sorry for forcing myself upon you, but come on who wouldn't want all of this." She flipped her hair and Amber face palmed.

 

  Kyungsoo looked at his boyfriend "I'm sorry Nini I should've believed you, I was just hesitant cause your really popular." He looked down, Jongin lifted his chin "I know how you can make it up to me." Jogin chuckled and Kyungsoo blushed. 

 

  Since graduation was close students weren't required to come to school, so the school was empty all the time. "Guys I think I'm gonna go home I'm tired and graduation is tomorrow." Baekhyun grabbed his stuff and placed it in his Prada bag "Bye Baek we'll see you tomorrow." Luhan waved and Baekhyun walked away. He made it to his car and rested his head on the steering wheel as tears made their ways down his face.

 

  He looked over on the passenger and saw a letter there, the seal was quickly torn open. 

 

    Baekhyun,

I know I haven't been around a lot and I'm sorry for that, I'd like to invite you to dinner with me so we can talk.

           ~Chanyeol

 

  The boys breath hitched and even though there wasn't an address he knew exactly where Chanyeol wanted to meet. The restaurant by their condo was were Chanyeol was he rushed home and got dressed. Baekhyun put on a casual top that was pink and lacy, with white pants, and some black flats. He took his time applying his eyeliner and with a sprits of perfume he was off.

 

  Baekhyun entered the restaurant and he was immediately led to Chanyeol the waiter left them. "You look just as pretty as always." Chanyeol chuckled and pushed Baekhyun's chair in. "I know so what did you want to talk about?" He sipped his wine. 

 

  "I've missed you a lot and I'd like to say sorry about everything and that I disappeared. There has been a lot going on I was finally able to brake my engagement to Yuna and my dad didn't take that well neither did Yuna." "So what your saying is that you can stay with me." Baekhyun smiled when Chanyeol nodded.

 

  They both finished dinner and headed back to their condo. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun upstairs and threw him on the bed Baekhyun took his clothes off and pulled Chanyeol's tie. 

 

  Chanyeol chuckled and pulled down his pants, he toyed with Baekhyun's s. Baekhyun mewled and pulled Chanyeol up "Baby I want to taste you." Chanyeol whispered and grabbed Baekhyun hips. 

 

  The younger yelped when Chanyeol turned him around. He was face to face with Chanyeol thick and hard " Chanie your so big." Baekhyun gave kitty at the head as Chanyeol leaned foreword to lap at his hole.

 

  "Wait wait Chanyeol if you keep doing that I'll ." But Chanyeol wasn't paying him any attention and continued to stick his tongue in and out of Baekhyun. " C-Chanyeol." He released over Chanyeol's chest.

 

  Chanyeol pinned Baekhyun down "Now let the fun begin." He chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   When Baekhyun woke up Chanyeol was gone which made him sad. He looked over on the bedside table their was a note, water, and some pills for his headache. 

 

  Hey Baby,

Had to leave early there is some soup for you on the counter just warm it up, I'll see you later (I think) love ya.

    ~Chanyeol

 

 Baekhyun took the pills and ventured into the kitchen to warm up his soup he looked at his reflection in the mirror. There were love bites and hickeys covering his body that made him smile. 

 

 Baekhyun finished his soup and took a shower Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Tao came over and they got dressed in their caps and gowns. When they arrived the set up was beautiful and when Baekhyun's name was called he looked out in the crowd for Chanyeol. 

 

  Baekhyun didn't find him and sighed when the graduation was over he saw Luhan receiving flowers from Sehun with baby Krystaleena, and then there was Jongin and Kyungsoo kissing each other. 

 

  Seeing his friends with their significant others made him happy but sad as well "Why are you frowning princess?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun turned around and saw Chanyeol holding a bouquet of roses. He ran to Chanyeol and Chanyeol picked him up and spun him around.

 

 "I-I thought you weren't gonna come see me graduate." Baekhyun wiped his face "I'm sorry I missed you going across the stage but I rushed over here as fast as I could to see you." Chanyeol kissed him passionately "Come on let's go home."

 

  They drove back home and cuddled in the bed, sleep slowly won them over.