Chapter 6

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

  Baekhyun woke up and took a shower his head was throbbing and he was so tired. He walked out into the bedroom and saw that Chanyeol wasn't there, and ventured down the stairs. Chanyeol was in the phone in the kitchen "Yuna I swear to God you better leave him alone." "All I have to do is marry you and you'll leave him alone?" Chanyeol massaged his temples and sighed "Fine I'll do it but leave him alone." He ended the call and Baekhyun walked out into the kitchen.

 

  He had forgotten about the whole Yuna and Chanyeol being engaged but that call reminded him. "Hey baby." Chanyeol leaned in to kiss Baekhyun who dodged it. "Why did you dodge it?" He pouted. "It's not right to kiss someone who already has a fiancé." Baekhyun put the dishes up. "Baby what are you taking about?" Chanyeol chuckled "Save it Chanyeol I heard the ing phone call, and Yuna told me what was going on. Are you embarrassed by me being a boy is that why you couldn't tell your ing parents about me?" Angry tears fell down Baekhyun's cheeks. 

 

  Chanyeol stayed silent as Baekhyun struck his chest over and over again. "YOUR A ING BASTARD YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF . I LOVED YOU AND YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS!" He shouted, the angry boy eventually stopped beating him and sobbed. "I ing hate you Park Chanyeol." "I did it for you Baekhyun," Chanyeol said, "Yuna has a scary amount of power, so marrying her was the only way to insure your safety." He held Baekhyun's hands "Cut the bull you er. You know what I don't give a flying what you do marry Yuna." He ran to Yixing's room.

 

  Yixing was singing Junxing to sleep do his nap when the door opened and Baekhyun walked in. His face and eyes were red and he was whimpering, Yixing laid his child down "Come here Baekkie." He held his arms outstretched. Baekhyun ran to Yixing and laid his head on his lap "Baekhyun clam down Chanyeol was just caught up in another world." Yixing cooed and ran his fingers through Baekhyun's silver locks. "B-but he's ashamed of me." He sighed. "He's not ashamed he just doesn't know how to tell his parents." Yixing said "Yixing your like a mother to me." Baekhyun sighed "It happens especially when you have a little one." Yixing looked at his sleeping child.

 

   The older managed to move Baekhyun's head off his lap and sneak out of the room into the kitchen. "Xing is he really mad?" Chanyeol looked distraught "Yea he was a little upset." That was an under statement "Yixing I have to leave and sort some stuff out. With my father, mother, and Yuna." Chanyeol grabbed his keys and left.

 

  Yixing massaged his temples and walked outside, the familiar black mustang pulled up into the driveway and his face went white. Luhan, Sehun, and Junmyeon (along with baby Krystalena) "Hi Xing." Luhan walked up to him "Hey." Yixing hugged Luhan and opened the door.

 

   Junxing woke up and rubbed his eyes, he couldn't find his mommy and his eyes began to water. He climbed off the bed and walked through the hallway and to the door. "Xing I need to talk to you." Junmyeon grabbed his hand and Junxing pushed the door open. 

 

  "Junmyeon can we not please I don't feel like going through this." Yixing begged "Yixing I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for shaming you and for disowning my son." Junmyeon held his hands "No Junmyeon what are you trying to do you clearly don't want me." Yixing had to stop himself from crying. "M-mommy." Junxing was crying and ran to his mother "Baby I thought that you were sleeping." Yixing held his baby and shushed him. Junxing looked at Junmyeon "D-daddy." He reached out and Junmyeon reached towards him. Hesitantly Yixing handed Junxing to Junmyeon "Hey buddy how are you?" Junmyeon bounced the boy "Daddy let's go play with my spider man." Junxing was put down and Junmyeon followed him.

 

  For once in his life Junxing would have a father, his real father and Yixing couldn't help but be happy.