Chapter 2

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

      Baekhyun woke up and looked at the alarm clock it was 5:00 in the morning he went downstairs and got some water. Yuna walked into the kitchen and glared at Baekhyun. "Stay away from Chanyeol ." Yuna said "Um excuse me." Baekhyun put his water down. 

 

"You heard me I know you like Chanyeol but he is mine and don't try to do anything to ruin our relationship. I know things about you and I will not hesitate to expose you." Yuna flipped her hair and walked away. When she walked away he noticed that she was wearing one of the sweatshirts, he had gotten Chanyeol for his birthday.

 

   Baekhyun finished his water and decided to go for a walk in the neighborhood. The cool breeze felt good against his skin and the sky was all different kinds of pinks and purples. Soon he found himself at the old park he and Chanyeol went to when they were younger.

 

   Baekhyun sat on the swings and kicked at the sand sometimes he wished that he could go back, to the time when Chanyeol took care of him. Those were the best days in his opinion 

 

"What made you come out here this early in the morning." Baekhyun looked up and saw Chanyeol. "I just came for a walk that's all." Baekhyun looked down. Chanyeol behind him and pulled the swing back Baekhyun giggled and swung his feet to keep it going.

 

    "I miss this." Chanyeol said as they sat down on the balance beam. "Yea me too." Baekhyun sighed "I wonder what happened." Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Well you became popular and started dating the schools biggest ." Baekhyun said. "Yuna isn't a ." Chanyeol said sternly "And I'm not gay." Baekhyun smiled.

 

   "Your g-gay?" Chanyeol looked shocked "I mean it's kinda obvious, what straight guy do you know has a full on manicure and has never had a girlfriend." Baekhyun wiggled his fingers. "I just thought you weren't ready for a girlfriend." Chanyeol said. 

 

"Okay." Baekhyun stood up. "Baek have you ever had a boyfriend?" Chanyeol stood up. "No I haven't, I've kissed a boy." Baekhyun said.

 

   They got back home. Baekhyun walked in but immediately turned around. "What's wrong?"Chanyeol asked "Well Sehun and Suzy are uh getting it on, on our couch." Baekhyun covered his ears. Suzy was quite loud. Chanyeol turned the lights on. "Sehun what the did I say about having on my couch." Chanyeol rubbed his temples. 

 

   "Sorry." Sehun grabbed Suzy's hand and they went somewhere else. Baekhyun walked to the kitchen and Chanyeol followed. "So I take it that Yuna gave you Birthday ." Baekhyun said "Yea it was great too." Chanyeol smiled. 

 

"Okay well I'm gonna go shower." Baekhyun ran upstairs. "Can I join you." Chanyeol joked "I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate that." Baekhyun replied and went to take a shower.

 

   When everyone had gotten ready Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun cook breakfast. "This was delicious Kyungie." Tao giggled which made Kris chuckle. "Luhan you haven't touched your food." Suzy looked at the boy with a sickly sweet look. 

 

"I'm not really hungry." Luhan stood up. "Can you please just eat a little bit Lu?" Baekhyun begged. He knew that Luhan needed the strength for the baby. 

 

   Luhan sat back down and ate some of his food Baekhyun was glad that he ate a little bit. "I don't feel so go-." Luhan threw up on Suzy. Suzy gasped and stood up "Sorry." Luhan said. "Your ing disgusting oh my gosh. I just got this dress your gonna pay for this you ." Suzy said. 

 

 Luhan stood up and ran upstairs. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Tao ran after the boy. "Sehun let's go now." Suzy walked to the door and Sehun followed. Leaving Jongin, Kris, and a confused Chanyeol behind. Yuna just chuckled.

 

   Baekhyun ran a bath for Luhan who was sobbing. Luhan was normally strong but this pregnancy was really effecting his hormones. 

 

Kyungsoo picked out some underwear for him and one of Baekhyun's shirts and shorts. "Lu don't cry it's not your fault." Tao tried to sooth his Gege. Luhan was sniffling Tao sung a calming song to him in Chinese.

 

    When Luhan got out of the bath tub he changed into the clothes provided for him. "Thanks guys." Luhan wiped his face. "I'm gonna kill that the next time I see her lord so help me." Kyungsoo hugged Luhan. 

 

"Lu is your stuff still at Sehun's place?" Baekhyun asked Luhan nodded. "Well we are going to go it so you can live with me and Chanyeol." Baekhyun said.

 

   "Baekhyun you don't have to do that I'll find an apartment somewhere." Luhan shook his head. "No Luhan insist I don't want you to get hurt, you or your baby." Baekhyun held  Luhan's hands. 

 

It took a lot of convincing but Luhan finally agreed. They drove to Sehun's house to get Luhan's stuff Kyungsoo was forced to stay home because in his mind Sehun was on his list and nobody wants to be on Kyungsoo's list.

 

   Kyungsoo sat on the couch he didn't want to stay he wanted to beat Sehun's for making Luhan cry and everything else. "You shouldn't make that face it takes away from your beauty." Kyungsoo looked up at the man. "I'm Jong-." "I know who you are and don't think that you can easily pick me up with those stupid pick up lines." Kyungsoo cut Jongin off. 

 

"You caught me but please have mercy on me baby." Jongin smiled at sat next to Kyungsoo "Don't call me that." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Your feisty I like it." Jongin but his lip. 

 

   "Don't you have some girl to be messing with?" Kyungsoo looked at him. To be honest Jongin wasn't lacking in the good looks department. He had beautiful caramel skin and he was muscular. "I'm gay baby and I want to mess with you." Jongin smiled. "I said don't ca-." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo and stood up. Kyungsoo touched his lips and blushed. 

 

   "I'd love to see you around baby and maybe take you on a date." Jongin handed him back his phone. "When did you have a chance to take my phone?" Kyungsoo asked "I need to put my number in it baby, so make sure that you call me." Jongin opened the door and left.

 

   Leaving Kyungsoo confused and surprisingly longing for more of Jongin and his company.