Chapter 10

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

 Baekhyun woke and got ready for work, he was feeling better and didn’t see any reason why he couldn’t go. Chanyeol had a day off so he could spend time with Baekhyun, but the younger was going to work. 

 

  “Babe your phone is ringing and it’s really loud.” Chanyeol put his hands over his ears, Baekhyun walked over to his phone and answered it. “Oh hey Taemin......yea I’m up......oh yea and I found out that I’m pregnant.......awww thank you.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

  “Tae I’m good to come to work.......please let me come to work......fiiine I’ll stay home....bye Taemin.” He hung up and plopped on the bed. “Why won’t he let you come to work?” Chanyeol asked and scrolled through his phone. 

 

  Baekhyun crawled over to him “Well yesterday I was throwing up and I was light headed so he sent me home, but I’m all better now and he won’t let me come to work.” He pouted and Chanyeol kisses his pouty lips. “Your body needs to rest Baek especially since you’re carrying.” He poked Baekhyun’s stomach.

 

   “Also I forgot to tell you that my noona and her friend are coming to visit today.” Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun rolled his eyes “Yay your noona.” The younger stood up “Baekhyun please while she’s here try and tolerate her.” He begged and Baekhyun sighed “Fine only for you Chan.” Chanyeol jumped up “You’re the best.” He kissed Baekhyun before rushing to the bathroom.

 

  Baekhyun never liked Chanyeol’s older sister, he had met her a while ago. She was really cocky and always had something to say about what he did. The doorbell ring and Baekhyun walked downstairs to answer it. 

 

  When he opened the door there was Chanmi and her friend “Baekhyun long time no see you look peachy as ever, is like you to meet Chaeyoung my close friend.” She pulled the girl next to her closer.

 

 Baekhyun held the door as they walked in “Chanyeol is in the shower he will be out soon, would you like something to drink?” He asked and they shook their heads. “So Baekhyun is it true that you’re pregnant?” Chanmi asked “Yep and I’m so excited to be a mother.” Baekhyun said and sat on the couch across from them. 

 

  Chanyeol came down the stairs “Hi noona and hi Chaeyoung.” He hugged Chanmi and she kissed his cheek. “Hi oppa.” Chaeyoung kisses his cheek and Chanyeol backed away. They all sat down on the couch and talked.

 

  Baekhyun wasn’t stupid and he noticed that Chaeyoung would exaggerate her laugh whenever Chanyeol would crack a joke and he didn’t like it one bit. “Please excuse me.” Baekhyun stood up and walked to the kitchen to get some water. “I notice it too.” He turned around and there was Chanmi.

 

  “Chaeyoung is a good friend but I don’t want her flirting with my younger brother.” Chanmi said and Baekhyun nodded “That doesn’t mean that I approve of you anymore than I do of her, but I prefer you.” “Thanks I guess.”

 

  “So Chanyeol are you happy in your relationship with Baekhyun?” Chaeyoung asked and sat close to him “Yea Baekhyun is the love of my life.” Chanyeol said and Chaeyoung scoffed “It’s a shame that you’re gay cause we would be an awesome couple.” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

  “Listen I invited you into my house so you will not disrespect my boyfriend, if you want to be homophobic you can find somewhere else to stay for today.” Chanyeol said and Chaeyoung gasped and blushed in embarrassment.

 

  “Chanmi could you show me to the room I’ll be staying in?” She asked and Chanmi chuckled and pulled her to their shared room. Baekhyun walked in and sat next to Chanyeol. 

 

  “I like how you handled that and that you weren’t obvious like how you were when Yuna was around.” He kissed Chanyeol’s cheek “I guess I’m learning the basics of a healthy relationship, one is being observant.” Chanyeol pulled the younger into his lap.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

   The next day Taemin let him come back to work and he was so excited, Jonghyun greeted him and together with Amber they served many customers.

 

  The day was going fine until Yuna, Chanmi, and Chaeyoung walked in. “Baekhyun could you take their order I’m kinda busy over here.” Amber pointed to the girls. With a hesitant sigh he walked over to them. “Welcome to Taemin’s Café, How May I assist you today?” He rehearsed.

 

  “Yes I’d like a strawberry cake, Yuna would like an Americano and Chaeyoung would like some Jasmine and honey tea.” Chanmi said “Okay I’ll be back with your order soon.” He turned to leave “Wait Baekhyun when you finish please come back.” Yuna said and he nodded.

 

  After giving their order to Jonghyun he walked back over to their table “Is it true that you are pregnant....Chanmi told me but I didn’t believe her.” Yuna turned towards him “The witch speaks the truth.” Baekhyun said and Chanmi glared at him. 

 

  “Hmmm I always thought I would conceive the Park heir.” Yuna looked at him “Okay now I’m scared your being awful nice and so are you Chanmi, are you guys here to take my baby?” Baekhyun asked and Chanmi chuckled and shook her head. 

 

  “Nope we have all come to say sorry.” Chanmi said with a frown, the woman apologized and Baekhyun froze “You guys are really scaring me. My supposed sister-in-law and the two women that were after my boyfriend are apologizing. The world must be coming to an end.” Baekhyun gripped his hair. 

 

    Yuna smiled “Baekhyun my father is now a partner with Park inc. but Chanyeol wouldn’t make a deal unless I made amends with you.” Chanmi stood up “And I’ve held a grudge against you for so long, but I want to be part of my niece/nephew’s life so I’m saying sorry.” Baekhyun nodded.

 

  “Chanmi made be say sorry.” Chaeyoung said and Chanmi pinched her under the table “So we would like to take you out for dinner tonight, you can bring Chanyeol and two friends.” Yuna said and Baekhyun nodded.

 

  “Well your food is ready I’ll go grab it.” He rushed to the kitchen, Chanyeol walked in and sat next to Chanmi “Hi noona, Chaeyoung, Miss Seo.” He glared at Yuna. Baekhyun came back with their food and drinks. “Baby why are you here?” He kissed Chanyeol on the lips 

 

  “I can’t see my boyfriend working without a reason?” He pulled Baekhyun into his lap which earned stares from the customers and giggled from Jonghyun and Amber.

 

  “Chanyeol is there something I can get you?” Baekhyun tried to get off of his lap “I don’t see you on the menu so no I’ll pass.” He said and Baekhyun blushed and Chaeyoung sniggered. “Baekhyun are you slacking on the job?” Taemin waddled over.

 

  “No Tae is just talking to our customers.” He said “Well I don’t think sitting on the customers lap is employee policy.” Taemin said and he stood up. “You must be Chanyeol I’m Choi Taemin Baekhyun’s boss.” He shook Chanyeol’s hand.

 

  “Are you related to Choi Seunghyun?” Chanyeol asked “No I’m Seunghyun’s brother’s husband. Choi Minho’s husband.” Taemin said and Chanyeol smiled. “I’ve met Minho before he’s a pretty cool guy.” Taemin nodded.

 

  They let Baekhyun get back to work.