Chapter 5

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

    Baekhyun woke up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. He heard the door open soon after he heard Junxing's laughed and Yixing's voice. "Good morning Baek." Yixing started to make coffee "Morning Xing." Baekhyun smiled and placed pancakes in front of Junxing.

 

  "Baekhyun does Junmyeon really love Kyungsoo?" Yixing looked at his lap, Baekhyun smiled sadly as the boy "Yixing maybe you should move on." Baekhyun rubbed his back. "I-I know but I can't." Yixing threaded his hands through his hair. "Junxing needs a father and I-I don't want my mistakes to clash with his childhood." Yixing wiped his eyes.

 

  Junxing looked at his mother "Don't cry mommy." Junxing said and Yixing smiled "Okay baby." Yixing smiled at his son. Chanyeol came out of the room dressed up nicely. "Where are you going dressed all fancy?" Baekhyun crossed his legs "My father wants me to attend a meeting." Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he struggled with his tie.

 

  Baekhyun stood up and walked over to Chanyeol. "You'll do great in the meeting sweetie." Baekhyun fixed Chanyeol's tie and planted a loving kiss on his lips. Chanyeol smiled and waved his hands "Bye baby I'll be home later tonight." He left the house. "I envy your relationship." Yixing said.

 

   Baekhyun washed the dishes "Don't envy us because there is always something better." There was a knock on the door it was Kyungsoo and Suho. "Hi guys." Baekhyun smiled, Yixing looked at the door and dashed to the stairs to shower. "If you guys are hungry there is some extra stuff for breakfast." Baekhyun smiled and left to go shower.

 

  Junxing was sitting on the couch he looked up and there was his father "Daddy." He squeaked and ran to Junmyeon. Kyungsoo smiled and sat down in the dining room. Junmyeon looked down at the boy who was reaching up towards him. He saw Junxing's bottom lip tremble and he started crying. Kyungsoo came out of the dining room and picked up the crying boy.

 

   Yixing came downstairs to find Junxing "Junxing sweetie where are you?" Yixing called "In here Yixing." Kyugsio called. He walked into the kitchen and avoided Junmyeon's stare. Junxing ran to him and they exited the kitchen. Junmyeon heard Junxing say "Daddy doesn't love me mommy." Yixing responded "Mommy loves you."

 

  Baekhyun came downstairs and walked into the kitchen "Guys I'm gonna go on a walk." Baekhyun said "Baek I'm gonna join you." Kyungsoo said as he walked out the door. "Baekhyun, Junmyeon completely neglected Junxing." Kyungsoo sighed "I know." Baekhyun looked across the street and saw Yuna.

 

  "Kyungie there is Yuna I'm gonna go give her a piece of my mind." Baekhyun stomped over to the girl "Baek maybe we shouldn't." Kyungsoo grabbed his arm but Baekhyun jerked his arm away from Kyungsoo and made his way. 

 

  "Hey you," Baekhyun called to Yuna who smirked when she saw him, "I don't know what the problem is but you need to stop and move on with your life." Yuna stood up and looked Baekhyun in the eye "I'll do whatever I want to do." Yuna flipped her hair. "Besides Chanyeol will be my fiancé soon." Baekhyun's expression faded away "What do you mean fiancé?" Baekhyun glared at her.

 

   "Well my family is ing rich and so is Chanyeol's family, so we are engaged and suppose to have a child." Yuna giggled and Baekhyun felt his blood boil. "Listen here you prick I don't care how rich your family is stay away from Chanyeol." Baekhyun said through his teeth. "I know you've told your mom about your relationship with Chanyeol, but why do you think Chanyeol won't tell his parents about your relationship," Yuna said, "it doesn't matter that you guys were best friends and that his mother knows you. Chanyeol would bring disgrace to his family." 

 

  Yuna walked closer to him and whispered in his ear "His parents don't know that he's messing around with a boy." She sauntered away leaving a trembling Baekhyun. Kyungsoo walked towards him and hugged him tightly. "Kyungsoo let's go get drunk." Baekhyun smiled as he pulled his friend towards the nearest bar.

 

   Chanyeol came home late and walks upstairs he expected to see Baekhyun laying in the bed. The bedroom door opened and Kyungsoo brought a drunk Baekhyun inside. "He is heavily intoxicated." Kyungsoo said and left the house. Chanyeol put Baekhyun in one of his shirts. "Chanweol do you wove me?" Baekhyun slurred "Of course baby." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's head "Then how come wu haven't told your parents about our relationship?" Baekhyun asked.

 

  Chanyeol froze and looked at his lover "What do y-oh mean baby?" "I ran into -hic- Yuna and she -hic- told me some stuff." Baekhyun giggled "It made me -hic- so sad so I got -hic- hella ing drunk." He said. "Baekhyun don't listen to her." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. "I believe her -hic- though good night -hic- sweetie." Baekhyun fell asleep.

 

  Chanyeol picked up his phone and dialed a number. "What the Yuna I thought we had a deal." Yuna giggled and sipped her wine "We had a deal but I love seeing your boy toy suffer." Chanyeol gritted his teeth. "Don't call him that." "My bad your highness." Yuna said "Anyway I have to go. I have a meeting in Europe." She hung up the phone.

 

  Chanyeol looked at his sleeping angel and sighed. "I'm sorry I kept this from you Baekhyun."