The Beginning

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

 

     A six year old Baekhyun walked around the playground he was playing princess with his best friend Chanyeol. He was the princess and he had a princess crown on, he was looking  for Chanyeol but ran into these 8 year old girls. "What are you supposed to be?" One of the girls asked with a look of digust on her face. "I'm a princess." Baekhyun smiled "Boys can't be princesses." The one with short hair pulled Baekhyun's crown off and threw it in the sand. 

 

    Baekhyun's eyes watered the one with a ponytail pushed him in the sand and they walked away, he sat up as more tears fell. Chanyeol saw Baekhyun on the ground and he ran towards the boy, "Baekkie what's wrong?" "I-I can't b-be a prince-cess." Baekhyun sobbed. "Yes you can Baekhyun." Chanyeol picked up Baekhyun's crown. "But I'm a-a boy." Baekhyun frowned. Chanyeol wiped Baekhyun's tears. "Baekhyun you can be my princess." The 7 year old said. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. "Really I-I can?" "Yes you can Baekhyun," Chanyeol placed the crown on Baekhyun's head.

 

     Ms. Byun walked over to them "Boys it's time to go home." She said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked over to Ms. Byun. They got in the car and Ms. Byun dropped Chanyeol off at home. When they got home Baekhyun (with the help of his mother) took a bath and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

   Baekhyun was now 18  and Chanyeol was 19. College was something new for both Chanyeol and Baekhyun, for Chanyeol it was easy because he became popular, but for Baekhyun he didn't he was still the same old Baekhyun. 

 

    Baekhyun sat down with his friend Kyungsoo and they ate lunch together. "So Baekhyun when are you gonna tell Chanyeol that you like him?" Kyungsoo asked causing Baekhyun to choke on his food. "What are you talking about?" Baekhyun wiped his mouth "It's very obvious that you like your best friend." Kyungsoo sipped his water. Luhan and Tao sat down next to them "Hi guys." Baekhyun greeted "Hi." Luhan said. "We will finish this conversation Byun." Kyungsoo glared at the smirking Baekhyun.

 

   "Guess what Luhan did guys." Tao stuffed his mouth. Luhan looked at his lap "What did you do Luhan?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow Luhan didn't answer. "He got back with Sehun." Tao rolled his eyes. "Luhan how could you he treats you like ." Kyungsoo looked at the older.

 

   Oh Sehun was the playboy of KTown University, he slept with any and every one, Luhan just happened to get drawn in. Luhan and Sehun are always off and on mainly because Luhan was in love with the playboy but Sehun only saw him as a toy. 

 

   Luhan sighed "I know it's just that he knows how to keep me around and it's sick, I know and I hate myself for it but I love him." Baekhyun hugged the sobbing boy "Don't cry Lu one day he will regret all the things he has said and done to you." Luhan hugged him back. "So Baekhyun the sleepover is at your house right?" Tao asked. "Yes it is." Baekhyun said.

 

   School was finally over much to Baekhyun's favor. He walked towards Chanyeol's car what he didn't expect to see was Chanyeol making out with Seo Yuna one of the most popular girls at school. "Happy Birthday Chanyeol, make sure to call me when you get home." Yuna sauntered away. Baekhyun sighed 'So much for being his princess'. He opened the door and climbed in. "Hey Baek how was school?" Chanyeol asked as he pulled out of the parking lot. "ty as always it's not like it changed." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and texted in the group chat with his friends. "Ok well anyway I'm inviting some of my friends over to play videos games and Yuna is coming too." Chanyeol said. "Cool my friends are coming over for a sleep over." Baekhyun rolled down the window.

 

   "Oh and Happy Birthday." Baekhyun said. "Why are you down in the dumps princess?" Chanyeol smiled when he saw Baekhyun tense up. Baekhyun felt his heart flutter he blushed and looked away. Chanyeol and Baekhyun shared a condo that Chanyeol bought, Baekhyun got out of the car and walked into the house, he ran upstairs and did his homework. When he finished he took a shower and put on some basketball shorts and Chanyeol's sweatshirt.

 

   There was a knock on the door Baekhyun opened it and saw Kyungsoo standing there. "Hi Kyungie." Baekhyun closed the door behind him Kyungsoo look his stuff upstairs. Baekhyun sat on the couch and Kyungsoo joined him "So I saw Bae Suzy today and she was talking Luhan and it took everything in not to punch her in her plastic face." Kyungsoo clenched his fist.

 

   "What did she say?" Baekhyun asked as he ate some leftovers from last night. "She that Luhan is a little and Sehun should abandon him and bunch of other things." Kyungsoo took the fork from Baekhyun and ate the food. Chanyeol walked in the living room. "Wait you guys know Sehun?" Chanyeol sat down next to Baekhyun. "Yea he is Luhan's boyfriend." Baekhyun said.

 

   Chanyeol opened the door and there was Sehun and a sobbing Luhan. Kyungsoo walked to the door and saw Luhan crying "Waht did you do to him you ?" Kyungsoo pulled Luhan away from Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. Kyungsoo and Luhan went upstairs and Baekhyun followed.

 

   They sat on Baekhyun's bed. "Luhan what did he say to you?" Kyungsoo was ready to punch someone. "He said that he doesn't need me anymore. He is with Suzy but the thing is I'm pregnant." Luhan looked down"Does he know?" Baekhyun gave Luhan a tissue. "No he doesn't and I'm not gonna him he doesn't deserve to know." Luhan wiped his eyes. "Your right Luhan that jackass needs to learn his lesson." Kyungsoo hugged Luhan and smiled.

 

  The door opened and Tao walked in and flopped on the bed. "Why is my Gege so hot." He whined in Chinese. Luhan answered back "Because that's how it works Tao." Luhan sighed. "If you could translate for us non-Chinese speakers that would be much appreciated." Baekhyun complained. "I asked why Kris is so hot." Tao sat up "And Luhan said that's how it works." Tao ran his fingers through this teal hair. "Oh you like the basketball captain." Baekhyun poked Tao's side "Yea maybe." Tao blushed. 

 

   They talked and Tao gave Baekhyun and Luhan a manicure. Luhan had a yellow French tip and Baekhyun's were white and Black. "Let's go downstairs and raid the refrigerator." Tao said and they all walked downstairs to get some food. Luhan and Kyungsoo raided the fridge Tao looked into the living room and saw Kris staring at him, he blushed and looked away.

 

   Kris walked towards Tao and held his hands "I like your manicure. You have pretty hands to match your beautiful face," Kris leaned close to Tao's ear, "And your body." Tao blushed. Kris picked up a pen and wrote his number on Tao's arm. "You should call me sometime cutie." Kris kissed Tao and walked away. "Come on guys we have enough food." Luhan said. Tao's face was red. 

 

   The boys went upstairs and ate the food they cleaned up and fell asleep.