Chapter 3

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

     Luhan was in a dark area he was glad that Baekhyun took him in but all he wanted was love. Sometimes when he would sit alone he would think back to the moments he and Sehun shared when Sehun cared, about much more than , but unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

  

    Today was no different, he was at his locker getting his books for the next class his tummy had gotten bigger so he wore a sweatshirt. Suzy approached him with a couple of her friends "Hi Luhan I see your still pathetic as usual." Suzy leaned against the locker and waved her friends away. "I know about your child." Suzy chuckled when Luhan's breath hitched.

 

   "I know how you want Sehun to be yours and love you." Luhan closed his locker "I know many things Luhan and honestly I'm bored with Sehun he doesn't do enough for me." Suzy turned to Luhan "But you would know all about that right he used you and now wants nothing to do with you. He loves me though and I guess that's still one more thing I have over you." Suzy walked away leaving Luhan by his lonesome.

 

   Tears made their way down Luhan's cheeks he felt light headed and there was no one around, he stumbled to the bathroom but collapsed on the ground. When he awoke there was a blinding white light above him he immediately felt his stomach and started to cry when he felt nothing.

 

   "When where you gonna tel me about my daughter?" Luhan shuddered when he heard Sehun's voice Luhan looked over and saw Sehun rocking the small girl in his arms. "I was in the hallway and I saw you on the floor and there was a lot of blood so I called the ambulance." Sehun looked up at him. "I-I wasn't gonna tell you." Luhan said "And why wouldn't you tell me Luhan?" Sehun asked.

 

   "Because you didn't deserve to know after all you put me through." Luhan didn't know where he found the courage but it was in there somewhere. "Hyung I don't deserve a lot of things." There were tears in his eyes "I don't deserve this life that has been laid out for me, I don't deserve the awesome friends I have, and I don't deserve your love. But I'm begging to please let me deserve my daughter." Sehun placed the baby on Luhan's lap.

 

    Luhan looked at the younger Sehun never called him hyung, he never begged for anything, and he never cried in front of him. "Sehun please believe that I want to I really do but I don't want to get hurt again." Luhan caressed Sehun's face and Sehun leaned into his touch "I'm sorry for everything that I've put you through and I've now noticed that I need you Luhan when you were with me, you were my support beam and I can't bare to be with out you." Sehun held Luhan's hand "That's why I'm facing my fears so I can be a good father and possibly a good husband. I love you Xi Luhan and I'm sorry that it took so long for me to stop being a jackass." Sehun leaned down and kissed him.

 

    Luhan kissed back as tears fell down his face, he pressed their foreheads together "I love you too Sehun." Luhan smiled "Lu can you please move back in?" Sehun looked at his lover. "Maybe soon we have to take things slow Hunnie." Luhan giggled.

 

   "Thank you for giving me another chance." Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Baekhyun was walking to a café to study for an upcoming test Chanyeol and him weren't making any progress. Yuna had done everything thing in her power to keep Chanyeol away from him. Kyungsoo had gone somewhere for Summer vacation, he was glad that Luhan and Sehun were mending their relationship and that Sehun was becoming better.

 

   It seems that all his friends were doing good while he couldn't even pull himself together to get his best friend back. This café held memories when he and Chanyeol were in middle school they would walk here after school every Friday and order Bubble Tea and share a strawberry cake and talk about whatever they could think about.

 

    This was also where Chanyeol had kissed him. 

 

   ' 14 year old Baekhyun sat down in front of his best friend Chanyeol they had come here after school to drink Bubble Tea and eat cake. "Channie how do you think you did on that test in Ms Lee's class?" Baekhyun asked "I don't know I didn't study but honestly I don't care because I hate that class." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

   "I think I did pretty decent." Baekhyun ate his cake "Of course you did princess." Chanyeol chuckled and his laugh sent shivers up Baekhyun's spine "Well I am a princess I must have perfect grades." Baekhyun flipped his imaginary hair and giggled. Chanyeol spotted some icing from the cake on Baekhyun pink lips he leaned forward and kissed the boy to get it off (mostly because he wanted to kiss him). 

 

  Baekhyun put his drink down when Chanyeol wrapped his hands around his waist to pull him closer. Baekhyun moved his lips against the older it didn't last for much longer as Chanyeol pulled away and collected his stuff. "I'll see you tomorrow at school princess." Chanyeol left leaving a confused and blushing Baekhyun.'

 

 

  If Baekhyun thought about the situation to hard he would start blushing and unfortunately for him he thought about it to hard. He patted his red cheeks and sighed "Baekhyun hey Baekhyun." Said boy looked up and there was Chanyeol. "Channie what are  you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. "Umm I remembered that you were here so I came to join." Chanyeol flashed his blinding smile and put the cake and Tea down and sat down.

 

   Baekhyun looked at the things in front of him and smiled "After all these years you remembered." Baekhyun sipped the tea and sighed "Well yea I mean we had the best times here." Chanyeol ate some of the cake. "Chanyeol I feel like we haven't been spending time together as much since Yuna came into the picture." Baekhyun said. "Yea I know and that Yuna has been really clingy and mean so I broke up with her." Baekhyun looked up at the older "You did?" Chanyeol nodded his head.

 

     "There is someone who I've liked for the longest time but I was to afraid to tell him." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand "I'm sorry Baekhyun for being so dense, but can you be my princess again?" Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun nodded his head. "I'm glad shall I accompany you princess to your castle." Chanyeol stood up and carried Baekhyun's stuff.

 

   Baekhyun held their drinks as they walked to the car Chanyeol opened his door. When Baekhyun climbed in here swore that he saw Yuna glaring at him but when he looked again she was gone. They drove home and cuddled on the couch.

 

   Baekhyun was glad that he was Chanyeol's princess again but couldn't help feeling that their relationship wouldn't be smooth sailing from them on.

 

   That was just the risk that he was gonna have to take to be with his lover.