Chapter 9

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Authors Note: Just a warning I have added Jonghyun in this chapter so for Shawols who haven’t gotten through his passing or fans, that are still sensitive about this topic please do not read. 

                                ~ChanbaekisOTP =^.^=

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

   Today Baekhyun was starting work and he was so excited, after he took a shower he applied his eyeliner and put on a white button up, and some ripped jeans. 

 

  He walked downstairs and found Chanyeol in the kitchen, his boyfriend had no shirt on only some gray sweatpants and his red locks were messy. He was drinking some coffee and looking over some paperwork, Baekhyun watched silently as Chanyeol pushed his glasses up.

 

  “Good morning baby.” Baekhyun walked in and gave Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek “Morning Baek why are you so happy?” Chanyeol chuckled. 

 

  Baekhyun dumped a few spoons of sugar into his coffee, “I start work today and I’m so excited.” He slipped on his shoes and Chanyeol handed him his lunch. “Have a good day at work.” Chanyeol pulled the younger closer to him and kissed him.

 

  The younger chuckled before pulling away and slipping on his pink converses. Chanyeol opened the door and Baekhyun walked to his car and waved to Chanyeol before driving to the café. 

 

 

   Chanyeol got dressed in his suit and drove to work, when he got there he settled into his desk and continued looking over his paperwork. The phone rung “Hello Mr.Park your 8:30 is here.” Krystal said “Thank you Krystal send them up.”

 

  Not that long after the door opened and Kris walked in. “Hey Kris what seems to be the problem?” Chanyeol folded his hands together “Our lovely partner Choi Seunghyun wants to redraw his partnership.” Kris handed Chanyeol to letter from Choi incorporations.

 

  Chanyeol read the letter “Why the hell does he think I tried to his husband?” He asked and Kris shrugged his shoulders. Chanyeol called Krystal “Hey do you think that you could get me a meeting with Choi Jiyong I need to ask him a few questions.”

 

  “Actually Mr. Park the Choi’s are here, should I send them up?” Krystal asked and Chanyeol Gave her an approval. 

 

  The door opened and there they were “Please have a seat.” Chanyeol said and Kris stood up. 

 

  Seunghyun spoke “Is it true that you tried to my husband?” Chanyeol sighed “No I didn’t try to your husband, Jiyong is nice but I have a boyfriend.” Seunghyun eyed him. 

 

  “I know that you didn’t attempt me Chanyeol, I got a letter the other day threatening me if I didn’t say it.” Jiyong spoke and Seunghyun looked at him “This person threatened to kill my little girl, I first I thought that they were bluffing but then there was a picture of her school so I panicked.”

 

  “Jiyong why didn’t you tell me?” Seunghyun asked firmly “I wasn’t gonna put our daughter’s life at stake. Please forgive me Seunghyun, Chanyeol.” Jiyong pleaded the man was on the verge of tears. 

 

  “I forgive you I’m just glad that you guys came so we could talk about it.” Chanyeol shook Jiyong’s hand, “And forgive me as well Chanyeol, you’re a good man I just can’t help but be suspicious when it comes to my husband and my daughter. And I will still remain partners with you.” Seunghyun shook his hand and Chanyeol smiled.

 

  “I understand I’d be the same way if something had happened to Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said and escorted the Choi’s out.

 

  “Well that was some ing bull, who would do something like?” Kris sat back down in the chair and Chanyeol’s fist clenched “The only who has the ing balls to mess with me right now. Seo....ing....Yuna.” Chanyeol sighed and Kris chuckled.

 

 

  Baekhyun was enjoying working in the café, all the customers were nice and all the kids there seemed to love him. In the middle of the day he started feeling nauseous again and Taemin let him take a break despite his protest. 

 

  “I’ve never seen someone so eager.” He looked up and there was a man who kinda looked like a Dino “I’m Jonghyun.” He held out his hand and Baekhyun shook it “Taemin is my cousin so I help him out here and I get paid so it’s a win-win.” Baekhyun chuckled and Jonghyun did too.

 

  Jonghyun handed him a water bottle “You look kinda faint do you need to go to the hospital?” He asked and Baekhyun shook his head “I’m fine but can you point me to the bathroom?” Jonghyun pointed to the hallway and he ventured to the bathroom.

 

  Once in a stall he found himself puking up his lunch he whined, the lunch Chanyeol made for him was so good. “Hyunie are you okay.” He heard Taemin’s worried voice “I-I’m fine.” He returned to the porcelain bowl. “Maybe you should go home Jong,Amber, and Taeyeon can handle working your shift.” Taemin said. 

 

  Baekhyun composed himself and came out of the stall, he swished some of the water from the bottle and spit in the sink. “I’ll be fine Tae.” He said and Taemin handed him some gum. “Thanks.” “I didn’t want to have to use my boss authorities but, Byun Baekhyun as your boss I’m ordering you to go home and rest.” Taemin places his hands on his hips and Baekhyun giggled.

 

  “Okay Tae is that makes you happy I’ll go home.” Baekhyun collected his stuff, waved goodbye to Jonghyun and Taemin, and drove to the closest convenient store and bought a 6 pack of ginger-ale. As he was walking to the checkout he passed a section of pregnancy test and he stood there for a while. 

 

  He ended up picking one up and heading to the counter the cashier gave him a smirk “Are you expecting?” She asked and Baekhyun blushed, “What if I’m buying it for my girlfriend?”. The cashier chuckled “No offense love but you don’t look like someone to have a girlfriend, or to be a top either.” She said.

 

  Baekhyun pretended to be offended but ended up chuckling with the girl “Have a nice night love and congratulations.” She waved and he smiled before climbing into his car and driving home. Chanyeol wasn’t here yet so he took off his pants and shirt and took a shower.

 

  After he finished he put on some and his shirt, and sat down and took the test after 5 minutes of waiting he looked at it, it was positive. “I’m gonna be a mom.” He shouted 

  

Baekhyun heard the engine of Chanyeol’s car so with the test in hand he ran outside.

 

 

   Tao pulled up in Kris’ driveway and climbed out of the car and walked up to the front door. He knocked on it and Kris opened it the older was still wearing his suit, he had just removed his jacket. “Oh Taozi come in.” Kris stepped out of the way.

 

  “I wasn’t expecting you to come over this late.” Kris walked to the kitchen “Y-Yea I wanted to talk to you.” Tao fiddled with his fingers. “Why is something wrong?” “No I mean yes kinda.” Tao sighed.

 

  “Were you mad at me when we had the other day?” Tao asked and Kris sat down in front of him “I wasn’t mad just irritated, I know it was your first time and I shouldn’t have been irritated.” Kris held his hands “I-I want to say sorry too Gege.” Tao said.

 

  “Tao you have nothing to say sorry about, it was your body’s natural response to for the first time. Don’t sweat it.” Kris kissed Tao’s head and the younger smiled. “Can I stay here tonight Yifan?” Tao purred and Kris chuckled.

 

  “Absolutely.” The couple chases each other to Kris’ room, Tao was giggling as he chased after his tall boyfriend.

 

 

   Chanyeol saw Baekhyun run out of the house and he chuckled “CHANYEOL IM PREGNANT!” Baekhyun yelled and waved the test in front of Chanyeol’s face. The older held it and saw that it said positive.

 

  He dropped his briefcase and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist and spun him around before kissing him passionately. “I’m a dad.” Chanyeol said and they both walked back into the house