Chapter 11

Always My Princess(Discontinued)

 

 

 This pregnancy had really taken a toll on Baekhyun he was in his 5th month and had to stop working, and he had to stay on the bed since it put too much of a strain on his lower back. 

 

  The pregnant male whined for the 6th time that day he wanted to move around and do stuff but couldn’t. Baekhyun rubbed his tummy “You’re gonna be a strong baby since you’re making mommy have to stay stationary.” He whined and sat up a little. 

 

  Baekhyun picked up his phone and called Luhan “Hey Lu...Do you think you could come over I’m really lonely and I can’t move.” Luhan chuckled on the other line “Sure Baekhyun I’ll come over and do you want anything?” “Could you pick up some chocolate I’m craving.” Baekhyun said and Luhan smiled.

 

  Luhan hung up and Baekhyun sighed and whined again he managed to sit up a little more enough to look out the window and see the sunset outside. The doorbell rung and he forced himself up and waddled to the door while holding his lower back. 

 

  “Sorry to make you get up Baekie, I couldn’t find my spare key.” Luhan said and handed him the bag of chocolates. Baekhyun’s eyes lit up and they walked to the couch, Luhan set up a heating pad for him. “I used this when I was pregnant it works wonders.” Baekhyun laid back and sighed.

 

  It felt great to have someone to talk to since Chanyeol had been really busy lately. Luhan told him how Krystaleena had started walking and was attempting to talk to him and Sehun. The door opened and Chanyeol walked in and took off his jacket and put his briefcase down. “Oh hey Luhan, hey baby.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun and walked up the stairs. 

 

  “Is it just me or does Chanyeol seem a little distant?” Luhan asked “No he has been and he has been really busy so he doesn’t really have time for me.” Baekhyun said and Luhan mouthed an ‘o’. “And it doesn’t help that I can’t go upstairs so I’m in the bedroom downstairs, a lot of the times he doesn’t even come down to where I am so I’ve been very lonely.” 

 

  They talked for a little while longer before Luhan had to go back home. Baekhyun gathered the heating pad and chocolate and waddled back to his room and got situated. He heard Chanyeol coming down the stairs and he called out “Chanie can you come here please?” The older walked into the room wearing a muscle shirt and some sweats.

 

  He laid next to Baekhyun “Chanie did I do something wrong?” Baekhyun asked and carded his fingers through Chanyeol’s hair “No baby you didn’t do anything there has just been a lot of going on at the company.” Chanyeol. 

 

  Baekhyun smiled sadly “I see.” Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun and saw his sad expression “Baby I’m sorry that I’ve been so distant lately I really am.” Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s hand and the younger looked at him “These ing hormones, I don’t mean to be so emotional I just miss you and. I-I can barely move and my b-back hurts like hell, and I-I’m always lonely and n-now feel like you don’t w-want me anymore.” Baekhyun was bawling and Chanyeol pulled him close. “No no baby don’t cry I’m here, I’ll take a day off just for you. Don’t cry.” Chanyeol kissed his tears away. Baekhyun has calmed down but was still whimpering.

 

  “Are you Okay now baby?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded “I just want you to be here with me.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol kissed him passionately “I love Baekhyun and I’m sorry you felt neglected.” Chanyeol said 

 

  “I love you too.” Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol kissed him again. Chanyeol felt something against him stomach and he looked down “Baek what was that?” Baekhyun smiled “That was our baby, the baby has been kicking all day.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun’s stomach. 

 

  The baby kicked and he couldn’t help but laugh Chanyeol was happy that he had started a family and wouldn’t trade them for the world.