Chapter 8

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Jiyeon was seating on the teacher's desk, resting with her legs on top of the table, she felt like a boss, everything was in her hands, well controlled by her gangsters, all the school was afraid of her, nobody dared to stare at her nor her friends, she smirked.

The girls gathered around her "are you ready for your next task?" Jiyeon asked Areum, she just nodded "but this time don't send them to the hospital, just the school's nursery" Jiyeon said, she nodded again in response.

Jiyeon and the girls were awaiting for Hyomin, Jiyeon kept her grin, just then they walked into the hallway and faced the bullies "Nice to see you again baby" Hwayeong said, referring to Eunjung, she winks "Jiyeon ssi, are you going to ran away crying again?" Hyomin asked, Jiyeon's face turned red.

All the students were listening their fight, they were amazed by Hyomin's fearless attitude.

Jiyeon calmed herself, she looked at her friends "Get them now!" she ordered, the girls obeyed, Jiyeon's smile reappeared in her face.

Areum and Qri were going to attack Hyomin, Areum punched her stomach, but something stopped her...

To their amusement, Hyomin's very own hand stopped it, she pushed Areum backwards, but then Qri hold both of her arms and Areum began punching her mercilessly "Do you really thought you really could fight against both of us?" Areum asked as she kicked her stomach.

Soyeon attacked Boram "Hey sweety, don't forget about our date tonight" she said, then she grab her arm hitting it, causing an injure.

Hwayeong walked to Eunjung with a sly smile, she punches her, but Eunjung just kept smiling, she couldn't understand it "do you like being punched or what?" she asked, she didn't replied "it's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter