Chapter 2

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

"But.. Jiyeon ah.." Qri didn't know what else to say, Jiyeon didn't give her a chance to explain, she finished beating up Areum and walked away "Jiyeon..." Qri muttered, she stopped walking "Think well what you're doing" Jiyeon replied, with that, she left.

The once heartless and selfish princess stood there motionless.

She fell, knelt on the floor, tears fell from her eyes, she never expected to fight with her best friend since childhood...

She felt someone else's hand in her cheek, caressing it, drying her tears away.

She held that hand and pressed it against her cheek, like aiming for someone's love "Thank you" the person said, her voice was weak "Are you okay?, your face is filled with bruises, let's go to the nursery" Qri said concerned "I'll be okay, don't worry, if your friend sees us together she might punch you too" she replied, Qri stood up, dried her remaining tears, then she helped her friend to stand up, but her legs were weak and she almost fell "you need help, I don't care if Jiyeon sees us, I won't let you stay here" Qri said "But --" she couldn't refuse, Qri made her put her arm around her shoulders and helped her walk.

The next day, Jiyeon was waiting for Qri in the classroom, when she arrived, Jiyeon's piercing eyes were focused on her, for the first time ever, Qri was terrified of her friend, but she wouldn't allow Jiyeon to throw all her temper on her, she walked in her direction.

"I saw your romantic scene yesterday, seems like that girl means a lot to you. To the point to challenge my orders" Jiyeon said, all the eyes were on them, the students were gossiping about their encounter "She means nothing to me" Qri replied "Really?, then why you couldn't punch her?, Why did you help her to stand up?, Why did you carry her to the nursery?, Why did you let her dry your tears?, WHY?!" Jiyeon angrily shouted at her, she couldn't believe her friend's behavior "Because.." Qri didn't know how to reply, she herself didn't understand the reason "Qri ah... You're my closest friend you know?, I trusted you.. I can't accept this. I'm sorry to say this.. You're not longer part of this" Jiyeon said, a tear rolled down her cheek, all of their classmates were amazed, they didn't believed she actually had feelings.

Jiyeon slapped Qri, making her fall to the floor "We did this for fun!, Why do you take it so seriously?" Qri argued "Because I..I.." Jiyeon didn't knew how to explain herself, she ran out the classroom,crying, all of their classmates were jaw dropped.

Somebody offered Qri to help her stand up, she refused help and stood up by herself, she faced Areum "I'm sorry.." she said "it's not your fault, I don't know what's wrong with her" she replied, she fixed her clothing and took seat, the class began.

When it was break time, Qri walked to the other classroom to meet her friends "Qri.. We overheard what happened, is everything okay?" Soyeon asked concerned "I don't think so, somehow I hurt her feelings" she replied "This is more serious t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter