Chapter 10

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

After what happened, Boram got so hurt that she lost her smile, the happiest one lost all.

"What's wrong Rambbo?, you hadn't touched your food and it's your favourite" Hyomin noticed worried "Uhh nothing, I'm not hungry" she coldly replied

The girls worried more, Boram is well known for her love for food, but suddenly she lost the appetite "It's Soyeon right?, I knew it!, she hurt you, I told you to be careful!" Eunjeong said "I don't want to talk about it" Boram replied "But we just want to help you" Hyomin insisted "I need some time alone.." she said as she stood up and left.

Hyomin and Eunjeong were about to leave when someone hold Hyomin's arm "Let me go!" Hyomin struggled as she tried to break free, she turned to see who it was "Areum..." she stopped struggling "Is there something wrong?" Eunjeong asked "Shut up, I want to talk with Hyomin" she replied "Don't dare to hurt her or else.." Eunjeong threatens "What?, you're going to cry?, don't bother me, I don't have time to play with you" Areum replied, she pushed her, Eunjeong fell.

Areum pulled Hyomin to an empty classroom "You changed so much" Hyomin said "I hadn't. This is who I am. Now, there's something I want to know" she replied "hmm Okay, what is it?" Hyomin asked "I want to know what made you stop being friend of Jiyeon and Qri" she replied...

Years ago..

Hyomin had been trying to hide it, to stop it, but it was impossible...

She wondered how her parents would react if they found out...

"Hyomin ah, we have to talk seriously with you" her parents were angry, she panicked "We... I mean, your mother found your Diary" her father said "You read it?!" Hyomin began sweating "It's true?, you have feelings toward another girl?" her mother asked, Hyomin didn't knew what to say, her parents weren't understanding, they actually were really strict "Answer!, who is it?, Jihyun? Or.. Jiyeon?" they asked "it doesn't matter!, it doesn't concerns to you, it's my life!" Hyomin replied "But you're our daughter, we're supposed to guide you in the correct path,you can't decide such a stupid thing, understand it, it's not real love!" her mother shouted her, tears started to fall from Hyomin's eyes "From today I don't want you to meet them, you can't be their friend, or else we're going to move from here!" her father threatened.

Hyomin ran away from home, she kept crying, all she wanted now was hug her friends, they would un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter