Chapter 3

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

"Aww, that was a cute kiss you gave," Jiyeon teased, "I like your girlfriend's new side." She had new respect for the new girl. It was astonishing to witness her slap Qri. However, for Qri, she had not only grown to respect Areum more but she felt more attracted to her.

"She's not...ugh nevermind," Qri became tired of reiterating. Their group was back together.

"I'm glad we don't have to ignore you Jihyun-ah!" Hwayoung smiled. Soyeon ran up to Qri and hugged her from behind. "I knew bestfriends would never part." She giggled.

"Shhh okay now back to business!" Jiyeon ordered them to stay on task, "It has been only the four of us for the longest time. I think it's time we added another member..."

"Whoa really??" Hwayoung interrupted.

"Yah! Let me finish!" Jiyeon yelled. "As you know, Qri started to like this Areum-girl, I didn't like her at first either because she seemed to be such a goody-two shoes. But! Recently, she seems to be getting the hang of things around here. She knows how to stand up for herself, she even slapped Qri!"

"Hahaha, chincha?" Soyeon couldn't believe it.

"So how about it Qri?" Jiyeon initiated her plan, "Why don't you sweet talk her into joining us?"

"We'll see, I don't know," Qri replied, "She might be too confident to join us now haha.." She joked.

_____

"Lee Areum~" Qri hugged Areum from behind while she ate lunch. She then sat next to her. "How are you to- Ow!" Areum had stepped on Qri's foot and was now nudging it into the floor.

"That's for touching and kissing my cheek without my consent yesterday," Areum replied coolly and took a sip of her drink.

"Aigoo.." Qri rubbed her foot. Areum's new personality really attracted her, even if it meant getting hurt. She felt an arm wrap around her back, Areum laughed.

"But really, thank you Qri, I appreciated your help yesterday after Jiyeon beat me up," Areum thanked her.

"We don't have to fight anymore, I don't want you to get hurt," Qri replied with concern.

"What happened to 'no one is safe, even if you have a pretty face'?" Areum brought up with a giggle.

"Ah...aish! You know what I mean," Qri stammered. Jiyeon appeared out of nowhere and sat on their table, looking down at the both of them.

"Don't tell me you've gotten soft again Qri," Jiyeon smirked, "It looks like your girlfriend knows what she's doing more than you do. Hey Areum, why aren't you with the weak kittens today?"

"I've left them for good," Areum replied without looking at Jiyeon, she took another bite of her lunch. Jiyeon's eyes lit up, she found her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter