Chapter 5

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

"Arasso, I'll go," Areum answered after some thought. The two of them walked into Qri's house.

"Omo~ She's coming into my house," Qri thought to herself excitedly. She lead Areum to the kitchen and pulled out a chair for her. "Do you want something to drink?" She asked nervously.

Seeing Qri's nervousness made Areum feel more at ease, "Ah yes water please," she giggled. Qri poured the glass of water with semi-shaky hands. She just couldn't believe Areum would want to hang out with her at her house even after all that has happened. Areum gently grabbed Qri's hand and guided it while she poured the water.

"Calm down Qri," Areum said softly, "Am I that pretty?" All trace of her own nervousness were gone as she helped Qri. Qri took a deep breath, "Arasso," she laughed and placed the glass of water on the table. Areum took a sipped and asked, "So when is Jiyeon coming?

"Any minute now she should be here," Qri answered. Just then, ironically, the doorbell sounded. "Oh she must be here." She walked over to the door and opened it. She saw Jiyeon, Hwayoung and Soyeon all standing at her door.

"Don't worry, we're just here to visit!" Hwayoung said excitedly and stepped inside. Soyeon nodded and followed behind. Jiyeon closed the door after entering. "Is the new girl ready to learn some fighting tactics?"

"Ah..already?" Qri half questioned and half pouted, she thought she had finally found quality time to spend with Areum.

"Yes! That's why I brought Soyeon and Hwayoung!" Jiyeon explained. She walked over to Areum who was at the table and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the living room. "Okay it's time for us to show you some tactics." Areum nodded and observed.

"Come here Qri!" Jiyeon ordered, "We have to use you as an example."

"Oh sure.." Qri walked into the center of the room.

"Now we'll show you how to properly beat someone up using Qri as an example," Jiyeon smirked. She purposely chose Qri to evoke some anger within Areum. She looked at Areum's innocent looking face and was sure that she would change after what they were about to teach.

"I want to start first!" Hwayoung raised her hand, she was always the most excited when it came to beating someone up. "I took a hard test in class today and I need to de-stress." She walked over to Qri and grabbed her by the hair forcefully.

"OW!" Qri winced from the pain, "Aigoo..." She was dragged by the hair and forced to press her face against the wall. Hwayoung turned her around and pushed into the wall again. She used her elbow to hold Qri in place, "Okay she's all yours Soyeon!"

Soyeon cracked her knuckles and got ready.

"You see, even if they struggle, you can hit them when they are trapped against the wall." Jiyeon narrated from the sidelines. She looked at Areum's distraught face as Qri was getting hurt.

Soyeon threw a single punch onto Qri's cheek followed by a punch to the stomach. Qri gasped in pain and fell to the floor where Hwayoung continued to kick her. Areum started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter