Chapter 16

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16


"Sweety can you lend me Dani for a while?~" Areum asked Qri with her typical million dollar smile which made anyone melt for her "sure my love, but take good care of her" Qri replied in a joking tone, Areum grabbed her by the arm pulling her closer and locked lips.

'Oh no.. They just did it.. In front of me..' Dani was slowly collapsing in her mind, she was really hurt by what was in front of her eyes 'why..why it has to be her and not me..' Dani keep thinking and each thought broke her heart even more, she knew it was impossible to be with her.

Finally Qri moved aside, greeted both with a sweet smile and left happily, Areum keep staring at Qri while she leaves, like willing to protect her. While Dani was fighting to hold her tears. Without knowing, Areum turned and was staring into her eyes, when she realized it, she felt like melting 'whyy don't stare at me like that, your stare is so deep and sensual.. Aishh this is cruel why are you doing this to me, it makes me fall even more for you..' she thought and sighed "is there something wrong dear?" Areum asked, Dani just smiled, Areum did too and grabbed her hand "let's go~" she said "where?" Dani asked as she was dying inside 'oh god we're holding hands!' she thought "just follow my step" Areum answered and began walking fast.


Meanwhile, Jiyeon was...

"Jiyeon ah! Wake up! Let's go to a party, we're gonna have fun come on!" she heard someone shouting and shaking her body to wake her up, she just tossed her body and covered her face with the blanket. After what happened earlier she just wanted to disappear from the world for a while, just rest without thinking in anything or anyone else more "Jiyeon ah!" The girl called insisting, Jiyeon didn't move "Come on, don't be like this, let yourself go" other girl said, Jiyeon turned finally and stared angrily "Lee Jihyun, Park Soyeon, can you guys please LEAVE ME ALONE?, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. By the way how the hell did you entered into my dorm?" she asked "The door was open.." Soyeon answered, the three laughed "Qri ah, go gimme clothing" she lazily ordered, Qri smiled and obeyed, grabbing some matching clothes from the wardrobe "There you go" she give it to Jiyeon who rapidly dressed up and put on some makeup "Let's go~" she said, the girls hold each arm of her and walked out.


It was late and getting cold, Eunjung shivered, slowly opening her eyes, she got shocked when she saw Hwayoung "Where are we?" she asked abruptly, Hwayoung just put her hand on Eunjung's cheek, caressing it softly "calm down, we're at my home~" she said, charming Eunjung with her voice and touch.

Eunjung pressed her hand against her own face, feeling he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter