Chapter 1

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

"Tomorrow, if we see those two newbies around Hyomin and her group of friends, they're going to get beat up for sure!" Jiyeon instructed, "We'll attack in the empty hallway after school, I know Hyomin always walks by there."

_____

The Next Day...

"Please please don't sit there..." Qri begged in her mind. She saw the familiar pretty girl who she talked to yesterday. Lee Areum was trying to find somewhere to sit for lunch. Honestly, Qri wanted her to sit next to her again. "No don't walk that way..." She pleaded silently to herself as she saw Areum walk closer and closer to Hyomin's table. She saw Hyomin, Eunjung, and Boram greet her happily. "Aigoo, now I have to beat you up..." Qri put her palms to her face.

"Looking at your girlfriend again?" Soyeon came and sat by her.

"She's not my girlfriend..." Qri sighed.

"I can see why you think she's pretty though," Hwayoung intruded on the conversation as she sat down. All three of them looked in the distance and they saw Jiyeon standing alone. She was attempting to stare down Dani who was also trying to find somewhere to sit. Dani stared back at Jiyeon but nonetheless, she chose to sit by the group that she was told to avoid. They saw Jiyeon angrily walk over to their table with an angry expression on her face.

"Aish! Can you believe that girl?" Jiyeon ranted, "She completely ignored my warning!" She felt disrespected. "We're going to beat them up for sure. Sorry about your girlfriend Qri."

"She's not my girlfriend for the third time!" Qri pouted, "But.. she's still pretty though.."

_____

Over at Hyomin's table...

"Hi my name is Lee Areum!" A cheerful girl introduced herself.

"I'm Hyomin!" Hyomin welcomed her.

"You're new right?" Eunjung joined in, "I hope you enjoyed the school so far!"

Boram waved and smiled. Areum sat down and began to eat her lunch with them. The four of them chatted like they were already best friends.

"H-hi I'm Dani, can I join you guys?" Dani walked up to them shyly. She felt Jiyeon's cold stare at her back but she couldn't give up potential friends because of a threat. She wanted to meet everybody.

"Of course!" Eunjung smiled. Dani looked at all the girls at the table. With the exception of Areum, all the girls seemed to have taken beatings. She could see the bandages wrapped their arms and even parts of their faces had some band aids at least.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter