Chapter 14

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

"Boram!~" someone called, she turned to see who it was, then that person crashed her lips "Aigoo" she complained as got shocked "I'm sorry but I just can't let you go, I really love you, please accept my love" she said "Soyeon ah, we talked about this already, didn't we?" Boram replied annoyed ,causing her to frown "I know you also love me.. I was a jerk back then, but I swear I'll do everything to pay back for what I did, I'll take good care of you and give you all what you deserve. I don't know what was I thinking when I did that to you, it was the biggest mistake of my life and I had to hurt you to realize that the one I truly love is y---" Soyeon couldn't finish talking as Boram kissed her, then they continued kissing for several minutes "I'm really sorry" she kept repeating in an apologetic voice tone "Shh~" Boram said and put her finger on her own lips "Don't talk, just kiss me~" she added, making Soyeon smile and lock lips again.


***

Jiyeon was feeling strange yet sad, when she thought things were getting better between them, Hyomin began acting cold toward her 'How can she?, who she think she is?, should I make her regret it?, arrgghh but I can't do anything! Why I had to like her this much?' she thought, everything was a mess in her head and heart.

Although Hyomin is being like this, Jiyeon seemed to fall even deeper in love, she might not like her attitude but whenever she see her, she has this weird feeling in her stomach, and when she smiles, Jiyeon's heart beats loudly 'Aigoo, why you changed?, I liked your old self..' Jiyeon thought and ruffled her hair.

"what to do?" she accidentally said out loud "about what?" Hwayoung appeared out of nowhere and scared Jiyeon, making her fall "Aahh what are you doing here?" she shouted to her, Hwayoung smiled "I just happened to pass by and heard you talking~ and anyway I was looking for you" she said then winked "huh?, why?" she asked with a confused expression in her face "I just wondered how's my best friend doing yo~" she replied and struck Jiyeon's shoulder, Jiyeon smiled, then she told everything to Hwayoung, who seemed confused too "why don't you go and ask her?" she asked "No.. Just give it some time" Jiyeon replied as she kept thinking about it.


After talking with Jiyeon and trying to help her, she went to see Eunjung, they were chatting a while ago but she just can't stand without her, she already misses her and can't think anything else more than in Eunjung.

"My love!!~~" she said as she hugged her girlfriend from behind, Eunjung giggled "Hwa~ if you don't go to your class now you're going to miss it, it will start soon" she said "I don't care~ I just want to spent this time with you~~" Hwayoung said as she tightened the hug, Eunjung couldn't complain as she blushed.

Hwayoung smirked, Eunjung noticed something fishy "Sweety~ let's skip classes today~" she said, Eunjung was blushing madly, what should she do?, follow her lover or attend classes?, she was confused as she has always been a good student, it's going to be the first time she skip classes, she hesitated.

Eunjung loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter