Chapter 15

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

“Want to hang out?” Soyeon called Boram’s cell phone.
“Hmm no not really..” Boram replied.
“Oh okay…” Soyeon said slowly, “Sorry, you must be busy…” She hung up the phone. Soyeon had an uneasy feeling. Yesterday, they seemed to have the most passionate kiss in the entire world. Now Boram didn’t want to continue from where they left off. She sighed, “Are you angry again Boram?” She kept replaying the moment Boram stole her lips. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world, why was Boram acting so cold towards her again?
Just then, Soyeon saw a familiar figure walking by. “Boram…Boram!!” Soyeon jumped up and down, trying to get her attention. She had her lips ready to- Abruptly, Boram blocked her kiss with a text book. “What’re you trying to do Soyeon-ah?”
“Are you joking with me right now~” Soyeon wiped her lips and hugged Boram. “I missed you, let’s hang out..” She pouted her lips.
“I’ll think about,” Boram turned to walk away, holding her head high. Soyeon couldn’t put together what was going on. Did Boram think that she was too cool to hang out with her now that they had a passionate kiss? Did that even make sense?
-
Eunjung and Hwayoung lied on the grass in the park. The two of them took their time staring into the clouds. “Is it really okay to miss class like this?” Eunjung asked Hwayoung.
“What? Of course it is! I do it all the time,” Hwayoung reassured Eunjung, “Everything’s fine.”
“Are you sure, Prince Hwa?” Eunjung teased.
“Prince?” Hwayoung wondered.
“I’m your princess!” Eunjung rolled over closer to Hwayoung, putting her leg onto her girlfriend’s. They snuggled closer together. Eunjung put her palm on Hwayoung’s face. “Hmm you’re warm.”
Hwayoung was warm because she was becoming a bit nervous, she thought, “Omo Eunjung is so close, but I still have to be cool.”
“Hey Hwayoung-ah, your heart is beating fast,” Eunjung placed her head against Hwayoung’s chest. She smiled, “That makes me happy.” All Hwayoung could do was blush, “Is there something wrong with a fast heart rate?”
“Nope!” Eunjung laughed, “It just matches mine.” Hwayoung smiled and grabbed Eunjung’s head, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
-
“Jiyeon…” Hyomin covered her eyes in her palms and cried softly in her room, “I want to…but I can’t…” She spoke to herself, “I can’t hurt you again and say I love you…” Hyomin walked around her room aimlessly, she couldn’t think of a solution. “It’s my fault you’ve become so cold, I know you didn’t mean to be this way…I didn’t either. She touched her own lips and remembered the kiss they shared which came out of nowhere, but, for some reason, it felt right. It couldn’t have been a onetime thing. Next, Hyomin clenched her heart, “Are you hurting her too?” Hyomin sighed, she looked out the window and looked into the sunset. She really wanted to tell Jiyeon how she felt, the teasing wasn’t enough. The truth had to be said, but fate turned to another direction.
-
Outside Jiyeon knelt on the floor, feeling the exact pain as the girl inside the house. She also touched her lips, then her heart, “Why do I keep driving you away Hyomin? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter