SIX

Wither, Wane, Grow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AUGUST 20-

 

[TW]

 

“Sinb ah, come on out.”

 

Yerin’s muffled voice could be heard through the closed door. Sinb had been clutching onto her knees, sitting on her bed for god knows how long. She hasn’t left her room since yesterday, and the members are getting worried. She wouldn’t even let her best friend Umji in, although the both of them shared one room together, which forced Umji to sleep on Sowon’s bed ever since Sinb locked herself in, shutting everyone out. 

Tears trailed down her face, she doesn’t even know how long has she been crying for, perhaps she’s already numb to the tears she sheds every single day. At this point, her tears had been a frequent visitor and she no longer finds the heart nor energy to stop them from flowing down anymore. Sowon sat on Umji’s bed watching Sinb do absolutely nothing since yesterday. She literally hasn’t eaten, hasn’t drank a single sip of water, all she does is sit there and do nothing with the occasional scrolling through her photo album on her phone, looking and staring at the pictures of them throughout the years. 

Time was running out and Sowon still hasn’t found any way to make herself be seen or known to the members. She is able to move and touch inanimate objects and so she has been pushing things off the table, breaking things but the members hasn’t really been paying attention, its as if they were walking zombies not caring about what was happening around them because they were so trapped about what was going on through their heads. And honestly, all five of them could only think about the leader and nothing else. 

 

“I’ll leave the bread outside the door, if you want it come get it.”

 

Yerin said lifelessly as she layed the bread on the floor just outside Sinb's door. Yerin herself was feeling pretty tired of Sinb acting like this. She knows that it was her responsibility to step up and take over Sowon’s place but she was having a hard time as well. Yerin lost her only Unnie and her bestest friend.  She felt as heartbroken as the other members were. Seeing the members in such a state and the fact that she really couldn’t do much although she tries her best to take care of them as much as she could tears her apart. However in the end,  Yerin and Jung Yerin are only human. 

Sowon sighed as she watched Sinb. She missed her Sinb, her Hwang Eunbi who was always full of smiles and loud laughters where her laughs were always funnier than the joke itself. Her charisma on stage and dance skills never failed to put the leader in awe. She was proud of her for who she was, but now all she sees is the darkest aura coming from her. Sowon left the room as she grabbed the bread from the ground because she knew the girl would probably not leave the room for next day or two. She looked around and was greeted with closed doors. The dorm felt like a morgue, everyone was as good as dead to her. What has become of them. 

As she passed through the door again, the sight before her shocked her. She dropped the bread to ground as she rushed towards Sinb. This was the first time she’s seen it. 

 

“SINB AH! EUNBI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

Sowon screamed at the top of lungs but obviously nobody in the house could hear her. 

 

“SINB STOP!! STOP PLEASE!”

 

Sowon was already in a mess of tears. Sinb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter