EPILOGUE TWO (BONUS)

Wither, Wane, Grow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-7 DECEMBER 2021-

 

A special day particularly to five people. It was cold, windy and the roads were covered in thick piles of white snow. Crunching of the icy fluff can be heard as footsteps came into contact with it. 

 

A familiar person walks towards Sowon’s grave. Her boots marked a trail behind her as she got closer. Every time she exhaled, thick white breaths formed. She smiled. 

 

“Happy 27th Birthday, Unnie!”

 

Sinb sniffled as she bent her knees. Her hands that were hidden behind thick black gloves dusted off the snow that was perfectly piled up on top of Sowon’s headstone. 

 

Sinb had grown quite a bit through the years, however her cold demeanour was still there and her cheeky personality remained. Her beauty never seemed to have a limit as she sported a beige trench coat, a grey oversized hoodie (because she’s Sinb after all) and black jeans. Her long jet black hair neatly falling just below her shoulders. She’s still beautiful as always.

 

She was the only one there because she wanted to spend her due quality time with Sowon before the other members came to pay their respects.

 

“I brought you some flowers! Your favourite purple lilacs, I hope you like them.”

 

She excitedly said like a child who had so much to tell about her day at school to her mother. She carefully laid it down before gently sitting on the edge of Sowon’s grave. Her gloved hands rubbed the engraved words close to where she was sitting. 

 

 

“In Memory of Kim So Jung

7th December 1995 - 3rd June 2017”

 

 

Both dates that were dear to Sinb. The day Sowon was born and her last birthday she spent with Sowon. Sinb took a deep breath of the cold breeze, before exhaling the thick mist out. Even after four years, the times where her and her members fell into an endless pit where they thought they were never going to get out off was something that Sinb will never forget.

 

She found it ironic how Sowon was the one who caused them to fall into such a demise but yet again, she was also the person who brought them back to where they were now. Whether she was alive or not, she couldn’t deny how much of an impact the leader had made in their lives, especially towards Sinb. 

 

Yes, sadly even after all those years, Sinb still had those scars on her wrist. They were very much obvious and would still hurt from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter