ELEVEN (END)

Wither, Wane, Grow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-26 AUGUST-

 

“No…. Why can’t I do anything?!”

 

Sowon screamed out. Yerin could hear her Unnie through the door, which meant something bad has happened.  She turned to Umji.

 

“Something isn’t right.”

 

The banging on the door amplified. 

 

“EUNBI! OPEN THE DOOR! EUNBI!”

 

“SINB! OPEN UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

Both Yerin and Umji shouted out, hoping the younger girl would respond. At the same time, Yerin hoped that Sowon would be able to stop her. 

 

“Is this what Sojung Unnie meant? Is this really it?”

 

Meanwhile, the bottle which was already half emptied by Sinb was resting in her trembling hand. She could hear the two members outside calling out for her. They were banging on the door so hard, the hinges were beginning to loosen up. Tears fell endlessly for Sinb, she knew her time was about to be up. The effects from the overdose was beginning to take place for her. She felt light headed and at the same time, she felt a thumping pain in her chest. She grasped on to her chest as she slammed her other palm on the table, trying to hold her stance. 

 

“SINB! NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!”

 

Sowon cried out to the younger girl. She really dreaded this as she knew very well how this story ended. How Sinb’s story ended. 

 

With her remaining strength, Sinb pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down her remaining thoughts and words. Sowon watched every move the girl made, she knew exactly what the girl would write. Sinb found it difficult to write what she wanted to, her hand still grasping onto her chest as she started panting heavily. Finally the tip of the pen hit the paper, and her tears dripped one after another on to the paper. 

 

 

Now I’ve left, but don’t miss me too much and if fate allow, let us meet again in our next lives. 

-Little Eunbi-

 

Noises were heard outside as Eunha and Yuju came running into the dorm. They were surprised and very much confused to see Yerin and Umji crying their eyes out whilst banging the door of the Maknaes’ room. Eunha and Yuju ran over as they began questioning. 

 

“Unnie, we received your text this morning. You said something bad happened to Sinb, what’s going on? Why are you both banging on the door and where’s Sinb?”

 

Eunha asked as she bombarded with million and one questions. Both Eunha and Yuju rushed over from their homes after seeing the text Yerin sent them. Although they had no idea what happened, they initially intended to clarify after coming back to the dorm, but seeing the current situation, it seems like more than bad to them. 

 

“Eunbi is going to kill herself in there!”

 

The three of them obviously taken aback and confused had their eyes widened as they looked at Yerin. 

 

“WE’VE GOT TO STOP HER!”

 

“Unnie, what are you talking about? Sinb is going to kill herself?”

 

Yuju questioned as she tried to stop Yerin and Umji from banging the door. 

 

“Sinb has been self harming without us knowing ever since Sojung Unnie’s death. Yerin Unnie and I only found out recently. Right now, she locked herself in the room, God knows what she’s up to.” 

 

Umji calmed herself down, as she tried to summarise everything as best as she could, urgently wanting this whole mayhem to end.

 

“What?”

 

Both Eunha and Yuju exclaimed. 

 

“You’re telling me, that Sinb. Our hyper active Sinb, would do something like that?”

 

Yuju spaced out as she held back her tears.

 

“How is that I didn’t realise it at all. It didn’t occur to me that Sinb would do something like that. I was so focused on myself and about how devastated I was about Sojung Unnie, that I’ve forgotten that the rest of you guys are hurting as well. I shouldn’t have left, I’m sorry.”

 

Eunha spilled out as the tears trailed down her cheeks. 

 

“There’s no time to be feeling sorry and wondering about the past, we’ve got to stop Sinb!”

 

Yerin reminded the members. 

 

“There’s four of us here, we might be able to break down the door!”

 

Yerin continued. As the second el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter