Facade (3)

Snsd will be the death of me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Running isn't really my thing. But with her dragging me along it seems like I'm weightless. I wish I knew of her sooner. Just knowing her like this is really soothing. 

We sort of lost the other two.

I squinted my eyes trying to locate my friend and Jessica. I remembered that Yuri offered to go for pizza. It was my turn to drag Tiffany by the wrist. I just hope my palms aren't sweaty. 

We went to the usual pizza place Yuri and frequent, and as predicted they are there. When we entered the chimes at the door rang, and caught their attention. Both Yuri and Jessica looked over to our direction. I noticed they were looking at my hand with an 'oh' expression on there faces, their mouths parted.

I suddenly realized I was holding on to Tiffany. I released my grasp and we went to find seats. 

I overheard Yuri asking the girl in front of her "should we ask them to come over?"

Jessica replied "Maybe we should give them their own time alone"

Yuri furrowed her brows but nodded. It's quite cute that they're having their alone time. Yuri was animatedly telling Jessica stories as the other one giggles.

I turned to Tiffany who was busy with the menu at hand. She was actually concentrating and contemplating what to get.

"Hey do you mind if we get this all-weather pizza for ourselves?" 

She is adorable,  how could I say no? "I'm good with anything you'd choose"

With that, we settled our order with the waiter. 

"How long have you been friends with Jessica? I mean, I haven't quite seen you around much. Well what I meant by that is since Yuri has had a crush on your friend, I should have at least seen you around with her"

"Jessi and I have been friends since freshman year. You may not have noticed since this is the first time I didn't wear my glasses, and also the first time my hair isn't braided."

I was taken aback. I always thought that Jessica's braided friend was cute. But this girl in front of me is just too...beautiful. 

"Wow. To be honest I haven't noticed that the same person was you. You looked cute with braids. I mean, don't get me wrong, you look really beautiful now"  I paused. I had to stop talking before I blurt out something that may scare her. I slowly glanced at her face..

I-Is she blushing? At what I told her? I guess anyone humble enough would get flushed when complimented. "What brought on this make over?" I asked

She suddenly looked shy. Where did all that smiling

Please log in to read the full chapter