I'm Ok

Snsd will be the death of me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Random ramblings. A supposed random ramblings in Taeyeon's mind. The term fanfic is being abused. I'm sorry. I'm just really sad with the turn of events

 

And I'm sorry for cursing

_______________________________________________

 

"I'm taking a break. Notify SM. Let them adjust." as I stormed off the doors of the suffocating room I was in. Why was it? Why the hell else? They did it. SM did it. Those in charge of our contracts are monsters. They didn't do their best to keep us intact. First it was Jessica and now, three other members are going through the same road. They didn't give us enough room to breathe. 

 

"Taeyeon come back here,  your schedule isn't fixed yet." I heard manager oppa yell from the inside. 

I know SM was the beginning of our being, as SNSD. They invested just enough to earn so much more. It wasn't just the growth of the company that bloomed.  Through blood, sweat and tears, my SNSD sisters have gone places. Aside from that SNSD had become one of the reasons of the country's growth(it said so in the website I was reading). So we really did a lot. 

I really just can't take this. I have to go somewhere I can take my mind off things. And maybe when I come back I'd be able to think more clearly. 

I ran out of one of the director's rooms knowing SM would chase after me. Why not? I'm one of their biggest money-making machines. It may seem like I'm exaggerating. But the negotiations with my contract was much more alluring than those offered to the others. Being given such, It would mean that the still have a need for me. They need me to make them richer.

I ran as fast as I can towards my car in the lot. Good thing working out did wonders to my stamina. They have yet to catch up with me. I just want to go somewhere quiet. Somewhere I can be me. Sigh.

 

_________________________________________________

“JIGEUMEUN SO NYUH SHI DAE! (지금은 소녀시대!)

APPEURODO SO NYUH SHI DAE! (앞으로도 소녀시대!)

YEONGWONHI SO NYUH SHI DAE! (영원히 소녀시대!)” I could still hear the crowd going wild at our last days of promotions. One which they decided to cut short due to contract negotiations.  

Please log in to read the full chapter